Enso

seedy53

well i over did it with my first session. burnt up my throat and lungs. but i got smashed, hit by a freight train lol. cached a .25g bowl
i vaped with my golden flower bowl at too hot of a setting and i took in too many hits, too deeply.
my avb was nearly black, i be so dumb. i feel like a newb. i'll need to not vape for a few days damn-it.
the enso vape is powerful.

Last edited:

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
well i over did it with my first session. burnt up my throat and lungs. but i got smashed, hit by a freight train lol. cached a .25g bowl
i vaped with my golden flower bowl at too hot of a setting and i took in too many hits, too deeply.
my avb was nearly black, i be so dumb. i feel like a newb. i'll need to not vape for a few days damn-it.
the enso vape is powerful.
Waiting for your video...:tup:

FrankScum210

And then it hit me as I had my hopes up due to a usps drop of an air filter from woot/amazon. But usps has a contract with usps to deliver on Sundays and federal holidays. I completely forgot about Columbus/Indigenous people day. Tuesday it is bois! 😭😭

FrankScum210,
Reactions: seedy53

seedy53

went to the doctor today, he said i have bronchitis in both lungs.. blood test, and prescriptions for antibiotics and inhalant steroid/asthma treatments 2 times daily for 10 days. so 2 weeks before i can vape, so enso is put on hold, again. so hope to see if you guys get your and post your thoughts and experiences.

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy
went to the doctor today, he said i have bronchitis in both lungs.. blood test, and prescriptions for antibiotics and inhalant steroid/asthma treatments 2 times daily for 10 days. so 2 weeks before i can vape, so enso is put on hold, again. so hope to see if you guys get your and post your thoughts and experiences.
Oh sorry to hear that. Get well soon!

TigoleBitties,

FrankScum210

Yeah that's a total bummer bro. Wishing you a speedy recovery.

FrankScum210,

FrankScum210

Watching Harold Perrineau GIF by FROM

Totally not me right now fully aware the postal truck is somewhere around my neighborhood with my enso. I occasionally see em on my walk to pick up my son from school at an area they use to stage the leg of mail delivery. Should be any minute, but I'm on the clock in my at home office again just drenched in anticipation. Knowing full well i still gotta clean and charge the thing out of the box.

maybe I should decide what strain to try first.
Gelato Cake
Gelato 33
Green Crack
Permanent Marker
Red Velvet
Cherry Pie
G41
Doc H
or Rainbow Runts.

Also ordered some hash to try with it and waiting on this east coast washer to be back up with new washes soon for some bubble hash.

also found a wholesale out of houston offering a thca infused shisha I'm hella interested in. Cant find any online retail carrying it only the wholesale out of houston, but im hoping with an inquiry i can find who they sell to locally for purchase in texas. My best friend lives in houston so i can have him send it if needed. Still a wild product to see. I was thinking of my own ways to infuse or make mellow blends. I had various cbd hemp shisha and cbd infused non tobacco shisha (no cannabis flower) which was alright. But this device is going to be fun to experiment with.

FrankScum210,
Reactions: Toivarita

FrankScum210

currently preheating. Wish we had an image of the temp range dial for Green mode @Gary-Airvape what's the breakdown there? any illustrations to showcase this?

Update: i guess i got it dialed in more or less. not gonna dial it past halfway with flower for now. started at the bottom and worked my way up with a 2.2g of the rainbow in the ceramic. BUT YOOOOOOOOOOOO THIS THING SLAPS. By far top session vape experience yet from any device I have tried.

Last edited:

FrankScum210

I'm an idiot it's an overall temp gauge for either mode and the way it reacts to heat up and maintaining heat is what is different between shisha and green mode. i now understand the dial temps and was too high to comprehend and read correctly. like i was being big dumb thinking these were in f and for one mode not the other and feel bad.

so for flower i'll heat it up to midway or so 255-260c (500f being my ideal) and then once it's starting to produce fairly well turn it down towards 220 or so (428F).

My first run (rainbow runtz) i ramped up then kept it higher and burnt through a tad near the end. and the second run (cherry pie) i did a group session and again slowly ramped it up but from a slightly higher setting and then turned it down once it was cooking hard.

going to try shisha mode with some still sealed cbd herbal shisha i've had stashed. then give this thing the old clean.

temp dial graph here for any user reference.
Online_Guide-20.png

FrankScum210,
Top Bottom