Enso

seedy53

Here's a long 14 minute er get your popcorn guys!:D:tup:
i found stainless steel cap useless and counter productive with gold flower bowl. i used med grind to slightly course i did not pack it either. did you have the large silicone rubber pad under the lid installed? hope so. it's for vaping. i did not preheat my oven do from cold start. wait 30sec beyond the temp sett alarm then hit it. i wait about 10 sec between hits. you should get bigger clouds without that steel cover try it without. my flower amt for gold flower bowl was .036g amt. smaller the .5 might do better and not push down the pack more than less herb would. anyway min was level 3- 1/4 teaspoons of .12g herb

Last edited:

Gary-Airvape

Manufacturer
Here's a long 14 minute er get your popcorn guys!:D:tup:
Very nice video, thanks. A few things: The metal golden cup needs a medium grind and a smaller dose, yes. Also, it needs a bit of time to heat up.
When using the ceramic cup, we find the lower temperature, in general, gives even smoother hits with less harsh taste. It might need a bit of extra time to heat up (+1-2 min), but it makes the session longer. One more thing: the ceramic cup has 2 collars; if you fit the tool between, you can flip the bowl or tilt it more when you take it out as it will be held firmly. The wax thing has already been redesigned; we made a glass bowl for that.

Do you like the device? what is your opinion after a few use?

Very nice video, thanks. A few things: The metal golden cup needs a medium grind and a smaller dose, yes. Also, it needs a bit of time to heat up.
When using the ceramic cup, we find the lower temperature, in general, gives even smoother hits with less harsh taste. It might need a bit of extra time to heat up (+1-2 min), but it makes the session longer. One more thing: the ceramic cup has 2 collars; if you fit the tool between, you can flip the bowl or tilt it more when you take it out as it will be held firmly. The wax thing has already been redesigned; we made a glass bowl for that.

Do you like the device? what is your opinion after a few use?
How big is the new glass wax cup? will it hold a decent glob of wax or is it for small dabbing and not long sessions? super curious how it will work. Here is hoping my unit shows up in the coming week or so.

FrankScum210,

seedy53

The glass bowl is huge compare to any other device, it holds 1-1.5g weed.
i maybe wrong, but are you saying you can put 1.5 grams of concentrate oil or wax into the glass bowl?
og want to know the size of the newest designed concentrate glass bowl coming out now for the enso, not flower black bowl

seedy53,
Reactions: LesPlenty

seedy53

same diameter as the black, bot shallow, like 30% of the black. it's big!

Gary-Airvape, so does the new glass bowl mainly boils the concentrate into steam vapor, like other conduction ovens? How does than work with a huge amt. ? never seen concentrate oil consumes like that. wondering...how it is placed in chamber (on top) and how it's removed when hot? will tool fit it?

Last edited:
seedy53,

LesPlenty

Company Rep
but are you saying you can put 1.5 grams of concentrate oil
I would think so as many vapes can hold more than 1.5g of dry herb.
That is definitely a decent-sized dab, even more than I would want...nice, I like prodiucts that can deliver more than I want!

Last edited:
LesPlenty,
Reactions: seedy53

seedy53

I would think so as many vapes can hold more than 1.5g of dry herb.
That is definitely a decent-sized dab, even more than I would want...nice, I like prodiucts that can deliver more than I want!
can you or anyone do that size dab without burning the oil to a black mess in a conduction oven. surly you'd NEED AT LEAST 2 TO 4 PEOPLE

seedy53,

seedy53

Not me, like I said, I like how it can handle more than I can.

Vapes like the Peak Pro & Pockety use a thermocouple so you will never blacken the goo at a sensible temp, just keep puffing until the vapor stops, wipe, reload and repeat.
i'm just guessing, don't think enso has that kind of coil heat monitoring system.
Gary stated enso has a user controlled, blue light setting function, that is manually controlled, heat level limit, aka a lock-in mode.

seedy53,
what you don't vape flower, just concentrate?
Oh I'm looking forward to it for the primary bowl for multi gram sesh's cuz flower is so much more work and effort. I have the vapvana screwball anti ball ball vape, the legacy pro, and a pax 3 if I want to do flower. I'm all about the dual multi use. I have some hemp cbd shisha as well. I'm just going to have a hell of a time cleaning it and I know it.

Here is hoping it shows up this week.

FrankScum210,
Top Bottom