Enso

4-Aces King-High

I received the Enso Last Week. I attempted my first bowl with about 0.2 gram load with a screen at the bottom. I had turned the temp.dial Too High of a temperature and quickly roasted That bowl. I then decided to Watch the Enso thread for A More Educated Attempt at my 2 nd. Bowl ,so I am checking daily while ‘ wanting to Hit That mother.. Again
When the Flower / Herb Chamber and bowl? Are Released in to the wild I will hopefully get 2- I also ordered a second Battery and eagerly await these accesories.
I did try it with Shisha and the Enso is a Vapor Monster with it. Flower Cost more So when I load it up Next time with A Good strain of Flower I will have taken All the advice given on the Enso thread.
Great job Gary And TheCrew At Airvape On the Enso and thanks to Jerry / Custom Flower Hardware for his Endless efforts to Educate us to get the best Experience possible with the Enso and Other Devices, Cheers.

seedy53

i would like to know how the 2 power modes work differently. shisha mode and green mode? the test model i had did not offer the green mode and the batter was not as powerful. Gary@airvape.com, can you explain the 2 different power modes? i know one for tobacco and one for herb, but in detail how are they programed differently, what is the process? are their different reaction cutoff sensors or something like that?

seedy53,
Reactions: cosimo

Xclerk

The Universe is our endless supply
i would like to know how the 2 power modes work differently. shisha mode and green mode? the test model i had did not offer the green mode and the batter was not as powerful. Gary@airvape.com, can you explain the 2 different power modes?
Ive run it a few times accidently on shisha mode and didnt notice much diffrence. I just forgot to do it. It would be nice if it stayed on w.e. mode i used last but no biggie. Just have to remember to click the wheel 3 times. Also when clicking 5 times it switches to a blue mode that isn't in the manual. So I guess I have the same question lol

seedy53

Ive run it a few times accidently on shisha mode and didnt notice much diffrence. I just forgot to do it. It would be nice if it stayed on w.e. mode i used last but no biggie. Just have to remember to click the wheel 3 times. Also when clicking 5 times it switches to a blue mode that isn't in the manual. So I guess I have the same question lol
blue mode? does it produce less heat? maybe for up-coning concentrate mode or a standby mode. please do experiment do you have a temp reading gun? i hope i can get one before i turn to dust lol.

seedy53,
Reactions: cosimo
They redropped the Enso on the Airvape site. They are live with the cannabis inserts for availability too. In addition a new glass concentrate cup is also in. All accessories noted as not included in the kit, of course.

Oh and from the last update i got, it should be about another 2 weeks or so for the next round of shipments out. Mine should be in that batch so I'm excited. If i didnt just pay rent and bills I'd likely be buying the cannabis inserts so they also get here around the same time.

seedy53

They redropped the Enso on the Airvape site. They are live with the cannabis inserts for availability too. In addition a new glass concentrate cup is also in. All accessories noted as not included in the kit, of course.

Oh and from the last update i got, it should be about another 2 weeks or so for the next round of shipments out. Mine should be in that batch so I'm excited. If i didnt just pay rent and bills I'd likely be buying the cannabis inserts so they also get here around the same time.
well that's what i have been looking for. thanks

Xclerk

Seems like they added the accessories to the site but none are in stock yet 😔. It's been the same on the ensoshisha site as well. I'm still curious if green mode is intended for the insert or any style of usage. Still gotta get a temp gun in there and figure out the actual differences between the modes.

4-Aces King-High

Seems like they added the accessories to the site but none are in stock yet 😔. It's been the same on the ensoshisha site as well. I'm still curious if green mode is intended for the insert or any style of usage. Still gotta get a temp gun in there and figure out the actual differences between the modes.
I pre ordered and received the Herb setup and awesome looking cleaning brush Today ! Now I can get on with herb testing and Research with the Enso- Cheers

Seems like they added the accessories to the site but none are in stock yet 😔. It's been the same on the ensoshisha site as well. I'm still curious if green mode is intended for the insert or any style of usage. Still gotta get a temp gun in there a
Oof i guess i was preemptive in my report the looks of the page was deceiving. clicking the accessories confirmed still not orderable.
I pre ordered and received the Herb setup and awesome looking cleaning brush Today ! Now I can get on with herb testing and Research with the Enso- Cheers
Ooooh it had the cannabis inserts? Thats welcoming news as Gary had originally said it would when i inquired about it via a response to the enso update emails. He's also the one who gave me the heads up on shipping expectation for my order so that whole second batch detail, which was a much more recent update. I sure do hope mine does come with the inserts. Though i know damn well I'm probably going to be loading 2-3 grammies in that ceramic bowl with a screen. I'm excited to have the massive bowl size, as otherwise the only way i'm doing enough to work my needs is to do ball vape hits .5 to maybe .8 or so and usually one not long after another. Gonna enjoy the portability and format i just know it.

4-Aces King-High

Oof i guess i was preemptive in my report the looks of the page was deceiving. clicking the accessories confirmed still not orderable.

Ooooh it had the cannabis inserts? Thats welcoming news as Gary had originally said it would when i inquired about it via a response to the enso update emails. He's also the one who gave me the heads up on shipping expectation for my order so that whole second batch detail, which was a much more recent update. I sure do hope mine does come with the inserts. Though i know damn well I'm probably going to be loading 2-3 grammies in that ceramic bowl with a screen. I'm excited to have the massive bowl size, as otherwise the only way i'm doing enough to work my needs is to do ball vape hits .5 to maybe .8 or so and usually one not long after another. Gonna enjoy the portability and format i There were 2- Chambers Attached to their perspective Inserts one has ventng holes and the other is pretty wide open on the vertical part f the insert. Have to look at he Nomenclature page of the ENSO for the pr

Ooooh it had the cannabis inserts? Thats welcoming news as Gary had originally said it would when i inquired about it via a response to the enso update emails. He's also the one who gave me the heads up on shipping expectation for my order so that whole second batch detail, which was a much more recent update. I sure do hope mine does come with the inserts. Though i know damn well I'm probably going to be loading 2-3 grammies in that ceramic bowl with a screen. I'm excited to have the massive bowl size, as otherwise the only way i'm doing enough to work my needs is to do ball vape hits .5 to maybe .8 or so and usually one not long after another. Gonna enjoy the portability and format i just know it.
I mentioned 1-insert in post above - 2-inserts came along with the brush and another piece not sure what it is but am using it to keep the bristles of the brush together for storage.

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
i know how when did you get flower concentrate cups. if you want i can go through it in dm or here or where ever or i'll bow out, if you want to play with it. i only had the cups for 2 months and did it about 40 times each
They came today. You can say on here please and thanks so everyone knows. I don't have a clue.:tup::):)

seedy53

the cups do stand a little above chamber so you can pick up hot cup with the tool.
the cups stand inside the vent tube in raw oven chamber alone. use as much herb you want inside flower cup pak light. (you can take flower cup APART and only use bottom section FOR A MICRO DOSE.). turn on green mode set dial to about 10'oclock position. make sure you make sure and place the 3in round silicone rubber piece attached to lid vent under the lid. it presses on, this rubber piece is to use for vaporization only., not for shisha tobacco- remove it for tobacco use.
. let warm for at least 5min maybe more, then take slow hits. if not getting vapor, increase to 12 noon. wait 2 min then try again.

btw the open cup is for concentrate put a dab in to the little gold cup looking section.

this is now 100% convection vape, because the gold cups due not touch the walls.
remove gold cups with the provided tool set in metal pan or clean ash tray.

from old enso fc sub
May 8, 2024

'part 2 concentrate/hash oven cup
ENSOSHISHA INFORMATION:
this it hard to describe using text without pictures but the production cups may not look like the one in test kit. i'll do my best with text.
the gold metal, concentrate/hash oven cup is free standing (like flower cup), inside the oven's heat chamber, inserted into the vent tube going to the water vase.
the gold concentrate/hash cup is shaped without side vent holes section, like with flower bowl cup.
both gold oven cups are the same length and diameter.
this concentrate/hash cup is wide open airflow, no vented tube holes in cup's mid section.
this Cup is made into 2 pieces (flower cup is 2 piece also), that fit together and come apart, for loading and cleaning. there is a hole near midway in the body of the gold cup for small amt.s of concentrate to be placed in, using a dab tool.
also, you can take the concentrate/hash cup apart and drop in a small amt of crumbed hash or concentrate into the built-in screen area of the cup near cup's bottom.
then snap the cup's 2 pieces back together and twist lock it.
note:
higher heat maybe needed to satisfy the amount of vapor you want. i heat soaked it for about 15 sec, then hit it slowly for 10 or 20sec.
i wait about 10 to 15 sec between hits.
i found both mj products work well with this concentrate gold cup and system.
good stuff.'

the new production unit seems to be hotter oven and stronger battery

i'm interested how you guys like it or if any questions you have.

Last edited:

Xclerk

Neither me,I put the herb cup on top and it protrudes beyond what the ceramic cup does about 3/16” . I’ll try the metal piece I’m using for a brush holder on Or around the herb chamber.
I'm also curious about this metal ring that came w the brush. It could be a holder but I feel like it goes on something lol. Hopefully they come up w some updated instructions that explain the modes best methods for the cups. Bout to start a preheat and see how the inserts are
Just noticed the hot cup tool handle is a perfect tamp for the herb cup
Also another find, the whip mp fits perfectly into 10mm fittings if u wanted to pass through some glass for some 2ndary filtration

Last edited:

seedy53

I'm also curious about this metal ring that came w the brush. It could be a holder but I feel like it goes on something lol. Hopefully they come up w some updated instructions that explain the modes best methods for the cups. Bout to start a preheat and see how the inserts are
Just noticed the hot cup tool handle is a perfect tamp for the herb cup
Also another find, the whip mp fits perfectly into 10mm fittings if u wanted to pass through some glass for some 2ndary filtration
the test units did not include that wire brush and metal holster.
you do not need wire brush for herb cleaning at all. it's for that shisha tobacco cleaning.

btw- no need to tamp or stir the herb when using flower cup.
it's full convection and cooks evenly.
for best results, med grind herb- the herb needs to be loose and barely packed for best even vaping.
you can pack it, but airflow will be choked, a fair amt.
you can add concentrate to top of flower in cup and it will melt down into flower. it's really nice vaping.
if you don't want to use the whole bowl or you had enough thc, use the u-tool and remove the hot-ass gold cup and lean it inside a ashtray wall or stand it in a flat level metal pan. then put partial vaped bowl back in oven for more vaping. very economical.

Gary-Airvape

Manufacturer
The little ring goes with the brush. Slide it from the handle side all the way to keep the brush together. This prevents the brush from going on the side and bending back.

the blue mode is locking the temp setting, designated to bars so people can't burn their tobacco or weed. set to a designated temp and 5 click- locks the dial on that temp.

seedy53

the blue mode is locking the temp setting, designated to bars so people can't burn their tobacco or weed. set to a designated temp and 5 click- locks the dial on that temp.
so the dial won't move? was my instruction on herb vaping with gold flower cup wrong or is there a better way with production enso model?

4-Aces King-High

The little ring goes with the brush. Slide it from the handle side all the way to keep the brush together. This prevents the brush from going on the side and bending back.
Thanks for that information on the holster for the brush. - The Gold parts Are in Need of Research-
added; The One time I used the Shisha Had me tapping out, with MJ And the parts provided Should yield great results.Cheers

Last edited:
4-Aces King-High,
Reactions: seedy53

seedy53

so no one been using and experimenting with the good convection cups? Dang i sure miss experimenting with the enso.

Last edited:
seedy53,
Top Bottom