Discontinued Elevape SV

RelaxedNow

I had an ESV as well. I sent it for repair once, but it worked only for a short time after that. I wasn’t able to contact Joe again (as in, no response), so I gave up. It was a shame, because when it worked I really liked it. It was a pain to clean, as it had to be pretty much completely disassembled, but I kinda enjoyed that task when I was buzzed.

It was laying around in unassembled condition, so I finally tossed it in the trash about 6 months ago. My wife gave me a hard time for not keeping it. She keeps telling me I should create a historical vape display, but I’ve given away or tossed a number of them already. :/

jazzyvapeman

Ok so this is a long shot but does anyone have the software I can download? I have a 2.0 unit that I haven't used in years and want to see if I can get it working again. It worked great up until it went into storage...now the light flashes red when I try to inhale.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Ok so this is a long shot but does anyone have the software I can download? I have a 2.0 unit that I haven't used in years and want to see if I can get it working again. It worked great up until it went into storage...now the light flashes red when I try to inhale.

Sounds like the battery is dead, you can try charging it up, unplugging, discharging, and recharging, to try to revive it, but chances are the cells need to be replaced...

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: OF

jazzyvapeman

Sounds like the battery is dead, you can try charging it up, unplugging, discharging, and recharging, to try to revive it, but chances are the cells need to be replaced...
It doesn't get fully charged with a solid green light....light flickers amber/green back and forth. How do I discharge it?

jazzyvapeman,

Shit Snacks

It doesn't get fully charged with a solid green light....light flickers amber/green back and forth. How do I discharge it?

Yeah I think just let it sit a few days? Then let it sit charging a day, repeat? Honestly it's probably beyond revival though, like my OG

Shit Snacks,

Shit Snacks

Could it be a coil? It worked fine before I let it sit for a couple years.

Haha no, letting it sit for a couple years sounds exactly like the battery's dead, remember there is no off switch, the ESV was "always on" so that drains the battery unless you charge it regularly... Sorry dude!

namasteIII

Play around with different bricks and cords I remember reviving my ESV in a similar situation by doing that.

Also like shit snacks says it might just be dead dead, batteries don't live for ever yet.

Miss my ESV.

Choices

Did anyone ever figure out the specific replacement battery for the ESV? Mine still works but I know at some point I’m going to get it out after a month of no usage and it isn’t going to take a charge any longer. I should use it more but there are shinier toys at the moment...

Choices,

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Mine seems dead now, I used it regularly until a few months ago, now nothing happen when I try to charge it, before to die it didn't want to charge anymore on the PC linked with software but only with wall plug, at this time I couldn't get more than 1 bowl par charge... now there is no light going on when I plug it for charge, even if I let it for ours, I'll try again with different cords and chargers.

Top Bottom