E-Nano XL from Epicvape

4-Aces King-High

On POTV There is an E Nano XL Glass Screen version along with an adjustable screen version, click it and pick adjustable steel screen then Add to cart.

Last edited:
4-Aces King-High,
Reactions: cosimo

haagar

The only one I see on POTV is the full stem, and I believe OC is looking for a GonG WPA. For a GonG WPA, the JoDa one (VaPeD&CoNfUsEd on FC) is a beautiful beautiful piece.

haagar,
Reactions: pushpaw

MagnumMafia05

So I purchased a walnut enano xl, 2 adjustable glass stems, 2 Joba clear no carb WPAs and a walnut long scoop & tamp from TRWW. Hopefully have everything by this Friday.

So I been using my dynavaps and a bong at my gaming desk along with a ispire. What I started to not like about the setup is having to take my headphones off to hear the clicks. That and having to do it 2 times in a row.

I also have a ALP. This doesn't work well either with the auto shut off at 1min if it isn't moved. Do the constant turning it back on and them waiting again for it to heat up... this is perfect for movies or anywhere but my desk. I been 100% vaping in my bedroom for the last year so a desktop fit the bill.

I have owned a orange SSV years ago. Like 08', 09'? The heating element broke forgot how. Was looking at getting another and then saw the price total for the ball mod and decided to look elsewhere.

The dynavap half bowl still gets me pretty ripped. The dynavaps imo not the best for straight cbd flower. So going do .05g of THCA or ratios of 1:1 1:2 thc:cbd so the bigger bowl is going work out perfect and sounds like it performs like a ball vape. I was looking at the zeal SS but I dont have enough room I'd like for a heating element like that.

What are people using to put screens in and what screens are you using?

I have wifi outlets so it will always be preheated for a hour before I get off work and then off at bedtime.

I didn't see the option for the diffuser for the XL? Just the regular enano has the oil diffuser?

I also have a new bong coming that is 180° for the bowl instead of my 45° on my bong I have now.

Probably will be selling 2 out of 3 of my dynavaps and my ispire just need to search for a place for that.

MagnumMafia05,
Reactions: Gnome34

CanikUser19

Trenchtown Rock
So I purchased a walnut enano xl, 2 adjustable glass stems, 2 Joba clear no carb WPAs and a walnut long scoop & tamp from TRWW. Hopefully have everything by this Friday.

So I been using my dynavaps and a bong at my gaming desk along with a ispire. What I started to not like about the setup is having to take my headphones off to hear the clicks. That and having to do it 2 times in a row.

I also have a ALP. This doesn't work well either with the auto shut off at 1min if it isn't moved. Do the constant turning it back on and them waiting again for it to heat up... this is perfect for movies or anywhere but my desk. I been 100% vaping in my bedroom for the last year so a desktop fit the bill.

I have owned a orange SSV years ago. Like 08', 09'? The heating element broke forgot how. Was looking at getting another and then saw the price total for the ball mod and decided to look elsewhere.

The dynavap half bowl still gets me pretty ripped. The dynavaps imo not the best for straight cbd flower. So going do .05g of THCA or ratios of 1:1 1:2 thc:cbd so the bigger bowl is going work out perfect and sounds like it performs like a ball vape. I was looking at the zeal SS but I dont have enough room I'd like for a heating element like that.

I have wifi outlets so it will always be preheated for a hour before I get off work and then off at bedtime.

I didn't see the option for the diffuser for the XL? Just the regular enano has the oil diffuser?

I also have a new bong coming that is 180° for the bowl instead of my 45° on my bong I have now.

Probably will be selling 2 out of 3 of my dynavaps and my ispire just need to search for a place for that.
You can sell them on the classifieds page here. EntExchange also has a Discord page you can post them on.

Gnome34

The XL is my gaming device as well. Suits my needs and what your needs seem to be perfectly.

I highly recommend getting Eds TNT stem, it's perfect and easy to adjust the screen depth.

You will be a happy camper with the enano, it's a great vape that lasts.

MagnumMafia05

The XL is my gaming device as well. Suits my needs and what your needs seem to be perfectly.

I highly recommend getting Eds TNT stem, it's perfect and easy to adjust the screen depth.

You will be a happy camper with the enano, it's a great vape that lasts.

Yea I checked that out when I seen the joda and ed stem mention on reddit and I wasn't going pay that. Maybe I'll feel differently later but I immediately left the webpage when I saw the price.

Texus

Yea I checked that out when I seen the joda and ed stem mention on reddit and I wasn't going pay that. Maybe I'll feel differently later but I immediately left the webpage when I saw the price.
For both the Ed's and Joda, part of what you are paying for is the tighter tolerances, which help get stronger hits IME. But they are at the point of diminishing returns for many folks. Splurges for sure.

Gnome34

Totally fair. It is a simple product sold at a fairly high price.

It's frustrating that Epicvape / Enano have stuck with a glass supplier with poor tolerances.

Hopefully you have good luck with your included stems etc, it truly is a game of chance.

That said I have been successful at figuring out the majority of my Epicvape stems. But in no way can I have a guest use it effectively. The expensive wpa/adaptor options fix this but, agreed, at a high cost for the product.

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
I am sure the Ed's TNT stem is well worth the price, but the Joda glass WPA is an absolute bargain. Mine was $35, I think. And it is an absolutely solid beautiful piece on its own.

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
$35 shipped?
I bought a dabber at the same time so I suspect the ship was impacted by both.

But we should only buy what we are comfortable with. For me, custom made American glass is well worth that. And given most people's problems with the epickai stems/GonGs it might be a case where paying for quality is worth it

Top Bottom