E-Nano XL from Epicvape

4-Aces King-High

XL-works! As Advertized,first draw on it with about 7-10 minutes of warmup then applying the stem to the Heater.
at present using the long adjustable stem and also my TM2 tube- which has to be held due to larger I.D.
Setting at 7 on the dial and may go slightly lower , may be just a tad hot for my style Of vaping. It is small and attractive,steady on desktop ,
custom stems in the near future as time goes.

4-Aces King-High

Enjoying the XL With TM2 this Morning For Medicating. The E Nano impresses me daily. I’m settling just a tad over Setting 7 on the Controller,Doing the Job,thanks Epickai. Just need Stem Variety/Attn:Joda_Glass Can you List An Address / website aside FB IG Etc.thanks VapedAndConfused Thanks- just not going to those platforms,signed: hard-headed old? fart.

tonuzzi

Spoon Dogg
Enjoying the XL With TM2 this Morning For Medicating. The E Nano impresses me daily. I’m settling just a tad over Setting 7 on the Controller,Doing the Job,thanks Epickai. Just need Stem Variety/Attn:Joda_Glass Can you List An Address / website aside FB IG Etc.thanks VapedAndConfused Thanks- just not going to those platforms,signed: hard-headed old? fart.
This new stems from Vaped&confused also fits nicely in my Tinymight. :tup:

4-Aces King-High

I use my “ Ed’s tnt cocobolo TM2 “stem and works well with a 13mm rimmed-basket-screen.
Im setting at 7-1/2 on the dial for some great Results.

Last edited:
4-Aces King-High,
Reactions: BigJr48

4-Aces King-High

I have heard now from streamers in their interest to buy the E nano XL, All I can say is I am enjoying mine
with the Regular XL Stem . small or large loads is okay with the XL.

4-Aces King-High,
Reactions: BigJr48

Newbievaper

Hey! I'm pretty new to vaping as my username suggests...I'm contemplating buying a nano xl to save money on weed...is this smart? I currently own a plenty and use dosing caps but my abv is still pretty brownish...seems wasteful. Any experienced users' input?

Newbievaper,
Reactions: rosedale

Gnome34

Hey! I'm pretty new to vaping as my username suggests...I'm contemplating buying a nano xl to save money on weed...is this smart? I currently own a plenty and use dosing caps but my abv is still pretty brownish...seems wasteful. Any experienced users' input?
You will definitely be saving on weed using the XL compared to the Plenty. You will also get better flavor through the XL.

The glass stems often don't sit flush on the heater, a little finicky but once you find each stems happy place it works. I recommend buying the stem from Eds TNT, works great for water pieces.

My XL hasn't been turned off since I got it, running strong and never disappoints!

whateverman

I had the Plenty by s&b and tbh, the nano outperforming it by a long shot. I sold my plenty because i was disappointed with it, and im still rocking with the nano as we speak.

rosedale

If the main objective is to save money, you should also consider the regular Nano. All log vapes (including the Nano XL) are very efficient because they are true convection and are only making vapor when you are inhaling. The regular Nano will just work a little better with a smaller pack. The stems also fit a little better on the regular version.

Either way, I highly recommend the Nano family and log vapes in general. Good luck!

4-Aces King-High

What is the bowl size next to the original?
It is12mm I.D. by 32mm ,depending on tight pack , loose pack Etc.
The OG IS 10mm I.D.by 50mm approx. in length. I also hooked up an OG stem with appropriate size silicon hose to a TM2 Stem because the OG IS 10mm inside an oven top on XL is about 12mm. I call it the Magnum bowl being 14mm ID BY About 50mm length with TM2 stem attached to OG.

4-Aces King-High,
Reactions: whateverman

cannasoor

Hey @Newbievaper : you are getting excellent advice here—I expect you will be very happy with the E-Nano XL! So: YES, it's SMART!

But let me make one more suggestion: buy two or three stems, if you can afford it.

Why?

I have just the older, original E-Nano, but my best sessions involve rotating through several different strains, each in their own stem, for comparison-and-contrast runs. The flavor on the Nanos (of whatever stripe) is so good, I bet you'll start chasing flavors like I have. And this multi-strain, round-robin style of vaping really brings out the best in all the strains, separately and together. “Separately” because you tend to taste the strain more fully when you have something to compare it to. “Together” because … well, it's just a super-indulgent glorious ride of a time!

Right now I'm about to start a trio of stems with some: Platinum Jack (piney goodness, plus some lime); Moonshine Ghost Train (some berry and some gassy/fuel-y notes), and some Golden Pineapple (pineapple, of course, but with a sort of caramelized aspect, as if it had baked a bit). I load about 1/40th of a gram per stem: the screen “cup” is a bit more than half full of fluffy flower before I lightly tamp it down, bringing it to about a third of the cup. (I usually use regular-length, steel-screened stems with the screen in “cup” style, which I feel holds the herb better.)

1/40th of a gram may seem pretty minimal, but I find that these smaller loads bring out the flavor better. I used to load more like a full cup, but I have been slowly ratcheting that down. And, oddly, the effects at smaller doses seem just as good … I'm not sure how that can really be true, but by the end of a session I'm in no mood to argue or doubt it, I'm just marveling at all the awesomeness :nod::p:o .

As regards session structure, I do long, slow rides up from about 4.7 or 5.0 on the dial, rotating through the various stems and stepping up the temps slowly to about 6.2 or so, usually in 0.3 increments.

I get very consistent, daily-plus results this way, using two or more stems: a fan-fucking-tastic and extremely flavorful ride!

Note that “your mileage may vary” on temperature / dial settings: I understand that the norms vary from Nano to Nano, due to individual differences in devices, and maybe even due to what else is drawing power on the circuit / power strip. But just try starting at an extra-low temp some time and see how it goes.

Also, to be fair about my advice, note that most people (I think):
  • use the “cap” style loading;
  • load more herb per stem; and
  • start at higher temps.
I sometimes start as high as 5.3 or 5.6 myself, if I want to get a sesh done more quickly: this usually gives me a bigger rush of vapor and effects at first … but not quite as good flavor (in my humble opinion).

Well, I've gone on about this way too long, but the main thing is: consider getting an extra stem or two if you want to try this style, and try lower start temps now-and-then, just to see. (For that matter, I always vape alone; but if you vape socially, multiple stems would allow you to provide one stem for each person and just pass the Nano around, not unlike passing a joint.)

I hope to do a more detailed write-up of all this soon; I kind of owe it to the main E-Nano thread, but I've been busy having waaay too much fun developing and refining my technique. (This includes designing and building a wood-and-glass session-tracking board, with movable magnetic pawn, among other things … … … Hmmm. Maybe I should seek professional help? :uhoh::rolleyes::lol: )

cannasoor,
Reactions: Lawless*

4-Aces King-High

Hey @Newbievaper : you are getting excellent advice here—I expect you will be very happy with the E-Nano XL! So: YES, it's SMART!

But let me make one more suggestion: buy two or three stems, if you can afford it.

Why?

I have just the older, original E-Nano, but my best sessions involve rotating through several different strains, each in their own stem, for comparison-and-contrast runs. The flavor on the Nanos (of whatever stripe) is so good, I bet you'll start chasing flavors like I have. And this multi-strain, round-robin style of vaping really brings out the best in all the strains, separately and together. “Separately” because you tend to taste the strain more fully when you have something to compare it to. “Together” because … well, it's just a super-indulgent glorious ride of a time!

Right now I'm about to start a trio of stems with some: Platinum Jack (piney goodness, plus some lime); Moonshine Ghost Train (some berry and some gassy/fuel-y notes), and some Golden Pineapple (pineapple, of course, but with a sort of caramelized aspect, as if it had baked a bit). I load about 1/40th of a gram per stem: the screen “cup” is a bit more than half full of fluffy flower before I lightly tamp it down, bringing it to about a third of the cup. (I usually use regular-length, steel-screened stems with the screen in “cup” style, which I feel holds the herb better.)

1/40th of a gram may seem pretty minimal, but I find that these smaller loads bring out the flavor better. I used to load more like a full cup, but I have been slowly ratcheting that down. And, oddly, the effects at smaller doses seem just as good … I'm not sure how that can really be true, but by the end of a session I'm in no mood to argue or doubt it, I'm just marveling at all the awesomeness :nod::p:o .

As regards session structure, I do long, slow rides up from about 4.7 or 5.0 on the dial, rotating through the various stems and stepping up the temps slowly to about 6.2 or so, usually in 0.3 increments.

I get very consistent, daily-plus results this way, using two or more stems: a fan-fucking-tastic and extremely flavorful ride!

Note that “your mileage may vary” on temperature / dial settings: I understand that the norms vary from Nano to Nano, due to individual differences in devices, and maybe even due to what else is drawing power on the circuit / power strip. But just try starting at an extra-low temp some time and see how it goes.

Also, to be fair about my advice, note that most people (I think):
  • use the “cap” style loading;
  • load more herb per stem; and
  • start at higher temps.
I sometimes start as high as 5.3 or 5.6 myself, if I want to get a sesh done more quickly: this usually gives me a bigger rush of vapor and effects at first … but not quite as good flavor (in my humble opinion).

Well, I've gone on about this way too long, but the main thing is: consider getting an extra stem or two if you want to try this style, and try lower start temps now-and-then, just to see. (For that matter, I always vape alone; but if you vape socially, multiple stems would allow you to provide one stem for each person and just pass the Nano around, not unlike passing a joint.)

I hope to do a more detailed write-up of all this soon; I kind of owe it to the main E-Nano thread, but I've been busy having waaay too much fun developing and refining my technique. (This includes designing and building a wood-and-glass session-tracking board, with movable magnetic pawn, among other things … … … Hmmm. Maybe I should seek professional help? :uhoh::rolleyes::lol: )
Yes,the e nano XL shines with a small pack producing great flavor. Also an excellent idea to have more than one stem for friends.

Last edited:

Gnome34

Just did a session with Eds stem on a small dry recycler I typically use for dabs. Absolutely delicious and I am feeling grand.

The XL is one I will never part with. It's been on 24/7 for months now with absolutely no issues.

4-Aces King-High

IMOStill the”king of microdosing” the ENano XL. Excels . Consistent and Reliable.Havelots of TM2 stems And Ed’s cocobolo with Rimmed-basket-Screen. Titanium also.Cheers.

4-Aces King-High,
Reactions: 99944nt
Top Bottom