• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

E-Nano XL from Epicvape

smith.street.band

Hey guys and gals

I’m in the process of getting to know my new E-nano XL that I won from Troy & Jerrys give-away.

I love it! The flavor is crazy good and it doesnt go away until I cash bowl. A potential romance has begun

My only problem so far is the lack of stem options. Especially in Europe. So my question is:

Can anyone confirm that CouchLog stems fit the E-Nano XL? And if so, how do they perform. Was looking at the glass lined ones

davesmith

Glass Blower
O
Hey guys and gals

I’m in the process of getting to know my new E-nano XL that I won from Troy & Jerrys give-away.

I love it! The flavor is crazy good and it doesnt go away until I cash bowl. A potential romance has begun

My only problem so far is the lack of stem options. Especially in Europe. So my question is:

Can anyone confirm that CouchLog stems fit the E-Nano XL? And if so, how do they perform. Was looking at the glass lined ones
what are the dimensions of the xl stems? I just ordered the glass for normal enano stems (i broke my last gong yeaterday)

davesmith,

AJS

Calm Consistency
A bit of a criticism post incoming while still appreciating how great this vape is. I know some of these gripes have been talked about but I don't think I've chimed in much here.

I love the performance of the XL, but i will say, the stock stem system isn't a great experience in my opinion.
Would just like to revisit this. I've been using the XL almost exclusively with the stock system since this post to try to get a better feel for it.

What I've found so far, best results have been …
-Using the screen basket style as opposed to flat
-Moving the screen very close to the heater, just slightly below physical contact between the herb and the heater
-Not leaving it loose pack, but instead using something flat and giving it a nice solid tamp down
-I pack just above the walls of the screen depending on consistency of the herb, and tamp down to a flat level with the screen edges
-Not using the SS basket screen at the tip to make a seal, and instead putting the glass directly to the heater

The biggest issue with the native glass on heater, which translates directly to the WPA issue as well, is creating good contact. I have found you can make this much easier by keeping your fingers very close to the bowl end of the stem. If you hold your stem towards the mouthpiece, there is significantly more play. When you hold closer to the bowl, you can feel a firm seal happen much easier. This has been feeling like a much more classic E-Nano experience for me.

This leads to why the WPA still isn't resolved in my experience, as the nature of the nano being on top of something that wobbles will inevitably make it very difficult to seat properly. With the stem, you have much more control.

Moving on to the SS basket tip making contact with the heater, I just haven't been able to find a good balance of hits/flavor. It's much easier to make the seal as the basket tips are very flat, but it feels like a "diet" version of a hit compared to if you went with the native glass tip. It lacks the punch in my experience.

Using all of the methods above, I am consistently getting great hits, and very good flavor, and loving the experience. I do wish it was a bit more effortless to make good contact, but I'm happy I've found consistency in the XL stock stems.

Used as a stem, I have been preferring the stock stem dry compared to the Ed WPA dry, simply for the fact I have more control over how I pack it due to being able to adjust the screen. For water though, the Ed WPA blows the stock system away.

Little tip. As the bowl goes on and once most of the terpenes are released and you don't care about flavor, you can cigar puff the stem until vapor forms then move on to the lung hits. Prevents a lot of unnecessary hot air from hitting the throat/lungs. Of course, most seasoned vaporists already know and use this technique, and it works on most convection vapes :)

Corvoed

Cannabis Crusader
I have been preferring the stock stem dry compared to the Ed WPA dry, simply for the fact I have more control over how I pack it due to being able to adjust the screen.
Pick up some small basket screens for the Ed's TNT, so much better than the screens it comes with. Makes adjusting a breeze

Corvoed,

Arawfish

Green Thumb
I just posted this in the Roffu thread but I think it should be here also. Possible glass WPA from @VaPeD&CoNfUsEd ..Fits tight but look no hands...."https://ibb.co/RB3H707"
…gonna need some more info on that little beauty! It functions well?

Edit: I’ve contacted Joda and I think he’s gonna make me one with the same bowl length as the one from @Ed's TnT

Last edited:

japecan

I think it does. I really don't have that much experience with glass, but this fits very snug to me. Stays vertical extremely well compared to my 14mm male to 19mm male adapter which leans even without the power cord, even tried the cord laying against the e-nano and wrapped a rubber band around it, doesn't make it wobble that much but ugly as hell. Maybe a pass through would help because you have to lift the XL straight up or I think you can crack it. YMMV. I'm going to order a pass through for my smaller glass device, but tomorrow I'll try the Prophet, much larger than the recycler from vgoodiez, and report back...

Arawfish

Green Thumb
I think it does. I really don't have that much experience with glass, but this fits very snug to me. Stays vertical extremely well compared to my 14mm male to 19mm male adapter which leans even without the power cord, even tried the cord laying against the e-nano and wrapped a rubber band around it, doesn't make it wobble that much but ugly as hell. Maybe a pass through would help because you have to lift the XL straight up or I think you can crack it. YMMV. I'm going to order a pass through for my smaller glass device, but tomorrow I'll try the Prophet, much larger than the recycler from vgoodiez, and report back...
Perfect! So no different to how I already use my XL. Ed’s wpa is great but I want to see my herbs bake in real time as I vape them haha.

As for function with actual herb, it works great?

japecan

Edit: I’ve contacted Joda and I think he’s gonna make me one with the same bowl length as the one from @Ed's TnT
that's good! I also think this piece of glass is a little thinner so maybe he can use thicker glass? The glass bowl for the Roffu fits the heater of the XL for comparison. Good luck!

someTooL

Quick follow up to @japecan post re @VaPeD&CoNfUsEd sweet glass WPA.

Got mine a few days ago and can report that I t is the glass version of the Ed’s WPA lol. Great fit, and yes can watch those trates melt down.

Really nice having a dedicated glass WPA for this beast (and of course it fits the ROFFU too). Highly recommend hitting up @VaPeD&CoNfUsEd to snag one of these. Kinda of wished I would have sprung for a colored one now.

Arawfish

Green Thumb

Got mine a few days ago and can report that I t is the glass version of the Ed’s WPA lol. Great fit, and yes can watch those trates melt down.

Really nice having a dedicated glass WPA for this beast (and of course it fits the ROFFU too). Highly recommend hitting up @VaPeD&CoNfUsEd to snag one of these. Kinda of wished I would have sprung for a colored one now.
Waiting on mine currently as well! Should be here sometime this week. Glass version of Ed’s is the only thing I’ve wanted for this vape so I’m stoked to hear it’s working great.

japecan

Remember this is on you ;). The Roffu suggestion. I still enjoy the XL when i get home in the am. Did you get yours customized?

japecan,

Ariwe

I'm really curious about this setup – thanks for sharing.

How evenly does the XL cook with the glass WPA? Are you using the Roffu screen or the basket screen @VaPeD&CoNfUsEd includes with the WPA?

Top Bottom