• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

E-Nano XL from Epicvape

rosedale

One of the things that I really liked about the OG versus other logs was that the glass stem locked into place nicely and didn’t need to be held in place to prevent a lean. I don’t have an XL but it is my understanding that the basket screen system doesn’t lock into place very well. Does anyone who has an XL and an OG care to comment? If this is true, I can’t help but to feel like the basket screen is a step back.

Bigcountryx

One of the things that I really liked about the OG versus other logs was that the glass stem locked into place nicely and didn’t need to be held in place to prevent a lean. I don’t have an XL but it is my understanding that the basket screen system doesn’t lock into place very well. Does anyone who has an XL and an OG care to comment? If this is true, I can’t help but to feel like the basket screen is a step back.
I have the og and xl, and you're spot on. You have to hold it in place, unless you want to mash up the top hat basket to where it will grab onto the heater core. I think they either need to reduce the inner diameter of the stems, or move the resting ledge lower on the heater core, which for some reason is shallower than on the og...you'd think it would be the opposite. Aftermarket stems are where it's at for hands free use.

AJS

Calm Consistency
I 100% agree. The very first thing I did was buy an aftermarket bowl through @Ed's TnT. I really hate lean and when stuff doesn't lock into place. As a dry stem it's fine, but on water, it definitely feels like a "step back". Ed's bowl fixed the issue in its entirety though.

rosedale

I 100% agree. The very first thing I did was buy an aftermarket bowl through @Ed's TnT. I really hate lean and when stuff doesn't lock into place. As a dry stem it's fine, but on water, it definitely feels like a "step back". Ed's bowl fixed the issue in its entirety though.

Thank you for the reply and I am glad that there is a solution. Ed is the man...

@Ed's TnT

chary-ka

I'm kicking myself for missing the Memorial Day sale. Seemed like a great deal. Will have to hold out for the next one, patience is key.

Vaporooni

Accessory Maker
Thank you @Ed's TnT for the Epic Vape Enano XL Stem, I really enjoy the simplicity of mixing your shatter and herb together in this stem. Here is a 15 second draw at 7 on the dial from the Enano XL with some 9 lb Hammer shatter and herb together. Very taisty vapor as always in the Enano XL. Thanks to @ACE OF VAPE. https://streamable.com/1id7bs

Last edited:

f2j

Chaque jour est une chance
Hey there :) Unfortunatly, I lost the stem cap I use with my Nanox :/ As I'm in Europe, shipping costs can be pretty high from the US so I'm looking for an alternative. Chances are that the cap diameter is pretty common, does anyone know any alternative I could purchase within the continent ?
Thanks for your help

Edit : I finaly found it. I've been searching for an hour, and found it, like, seconds after posting.. Anyways, I'm still interested into getting severall of them, just in case :D

Goatts

Air flow on the XL fixed screen stem is excellent. It will be better than Solo 2 stem as the diameter of the XL stem is bigger and air holes on fixed screen are bigger. I always put a SS screen overtop the XL fixed screen before filling with herb, stops all scoobies. Either that or coarse grind your herb. This SS screen must be torched every 3-4 hits to keep airflow unobstructed. If the fixed and additional screen is kept clean the hit is massive, super tasty and super enjoyable. Yes, the XL is a big step up in air flow, flavour and punch from a Solo 2.

flipper_gv

Air flow on the XL fixed screen stem is excellent. It will be better than Solo 2 stem as the diameter of the XL stem is bigger and air holes on fixed screen are bigger. I always put a SS screen overtop the XL fixed screen before filling with herb, stops all scoobies. Either that or coarse grind your herb. This SS screen must be torched every 3-4 hits to keep airflow unobstructed. If the fixed and additional screen is kept clean the hit is massive, super tasty and super enjoyable. Yes, the XL is a big step up in air flow, flavour and punch from a Solo 2.

All I wanted to hear, thanks a ton man.

los

I've had my xl about a week and it's become my daily driver. I hated it at first, ngl, the lean on the ice stem drove me mad. Then I couldn't get good hits consistently with the ice stem. I'd been using portables for so long that I had forgotten how intimate the relationship is between a log vape and its owner. I've had a few logs in my past, but the last log vape I bought was an og underdog, and that was quite some time ago. Once I got it dialed in I was blown away. The ice stem is now my choice of stem. I'm also working on getting one of eds stems to try out and use it with glass. So far I'm loving the xl, this thing hits hard, and it's so tasty.

One thing I would like to try is a bent kneck stem like with the arizer portable vapes.

Arawfish

Green Thumb
Freshly waxed and warming up.

I too, have had my XL near abouts 2 weeks now. The og nano was my first log and what started my love for this style, and the XL is certainly continuing that trend.

Build quality is excellent, I wasn’t totally sold on the larger base solely from the pictures I had seen of it, but once actually in front of me I came around big time, it makes sense and adds the perfect amount of heft that the og is missing. Also the air gap is a very welcome design improvement and I’m happy they’ve given that update to the OG now too.

This is the first piece of Cherry I have in the collection and although its no burl I find it’s subtle characteristics to be lovely. There’s a shift in the wood colour from a more pinkish-hue into a whiter tone and it catches my eye every time I pick it up. It doesn’t come through the best in my current lighting, but you get the idea.

Performance-wise, I love it! But not right away. The stock configuration leaves a lot to be desired for me, but that’s mostly because I just hate using logs dry.
Even the ice stem doesn’t do it for me, and although I don’t have a silicone WPA I know I wouldn’t like those either.
So thank god for Ed’s stem! And it’s a beautiful item too.
Through water is where this beast shines. She’s got legs a mile long and try as I might, I can’t overpower the heater. Very flavourful, very powerful and the bowl is massive. Incredible log all around.

Many thanks to Andy and Nadia +anyone else behind the scenes over there.
Also special shouts to Planet Of The Vapes (can) for having these available. and with Sezzle 😂

Md_Hybrid

Stuck under a 🪵
**Thanks to @Bigcountryx as I got the idea from one of his posts**

I finally picked up a 19/22 male to male adapter to use as a WPA and it works much better than the SonG IMO. You still need to hold the XL in place but for $16 I'm happy. If you're interested you can find them here.
IMG-20220902-101041-1.jpg

Last edited:

Socks And Sandals

Any word on a fixed screen WPA? It's the only thing stopping me from jumping the gun on this. Not going to be playing the guessing game with adjustable screens again.. Been there done that and that was the reason for me returning my OG Nano a few years ago. _Glad to see the ICE stem incorporate it but what about the WPA?

Arawfish

Green Thumb
Any word on a fixed screen WPA? It's the only thing stopping me from jumping the gun on this. Not going to be playing the guessing game with adjustable screens again.. Been there done that and that was the reason for me returning my OG Nano a few years ago. _Glad to see the ICE stem incorporate it but what about the WPA?
Guessing game? You know the pick it comes with? The length of that thing is the length you want in the bowl.
Also it’s very easy to place a mark on a wooden tamp tool for easy settings on various bowl sizes.

Top Bottom