• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

E-Nano XL from Epicvape

Texus

I fill mine with anything from .05 - .1 for my screen depth and power setting (7). It comes with a flat screen but I’m using a UD alpha basket screen with much better results. Stays very clean.

Blows away the stock stem offerings from my point of view. Don’t get me wrong, I still use the song and a 18mm male to male fitting…but rarely now.

Cleaned last night for first time since receiving and was shocked at how clean it was after some abuse :science:
Blows the stock stem offerings in what way?

I passed on the SonG in hopes that a GonG for the XL would come out, but loving the Ice mouthpiece that I ordered with my XL (full disclosure, I am a sucker for a pinched mouthpiece).

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
Anyone with one of Ed's XL stem able to show how it is loaded, chamber capacity etc? How are people finding it compares to other XL stem options? Certainly nice that it has a real mouthpiece look while also nicely serving as a WPA. It is a pricey one at $65 so I'm not likely to impulse purchase this one.

someTooL

Blows the stock stem offerings in what way?

I passed on the SonG in hopes that a GonG for the XL would come out, but loving the Ice mouthpiece that I ordered with my XL (full disclosure, I am a sucker for a pinched mouthpiece).
Superior seal vs stock using top basket screen. I personally am not a fan of using the top basket screen. This actually seals to the top of the heater.

Jah75

Superior seal vs stock using top basket screen. I personally am not a fan of using the top basket screen. This actually seals to the top of the heater.
I really was very disappointed in my enano xl when it first arrived. Some of it was the refractory time if you followed the 5 minute heat up (vs letting it warm up about 10-12) and the other part was the poor performance when using the top basket. It has since become my favorite by just giving it a few more minutes and never using a top hat

Last edited:

someTooL

@Jah75 we share the same sentiments regarding out of the box experience. Was not a fan until I went naked on top.

The Ed’s stem is pricey for sure (but very nice woodwork also), but in my experience a valuable addition.

In other news…THANK YOU @ACE OF VAPE! After getting used to my walnut XL I wanted some eye candy.

Edit. The picture doesn’t do it justice but the back side looks like fire in person

Last edited:

CanikUser19

Trenchtown Rock
@Jah75 we share the same sentiments regarding out of the box experience. Was not a fan until I went naked on top.

The Ed’s stem is pricey for sure (but very nice woodwork also), but in my experience a valuable addition.

In other news…THANK YOU @ACE OF VAPE! After getting used to my walnut XL I wanted some eye candy.
Beautiful. Stunning. What’s the cheat code to be able to get these customs? Can they be had in the OG as well?

someTooL

Beautiful. Stunning. What’s the cheat code to be able to get these customs? Can they be had in the OG as well?
It’s just a wink and nod. :lol:

Na really, wanted a nice burl and reached out. Almost passed on this as the choice was a hard one (careful what you ask for…cause they are ALL beautiful). Really good people to work with.

Bigcountryx

Quick question about your video, it appears as though your stem is packed to the brim with a pinhole down the middle, am I seeing that right? And if so, how are you able to fill it that full? The pinhole I'm guessing is to help with heat distribution? TIA

Edit: never mind, I just watched it again and didn't see what I was evidently remembering incorrectly.

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
Quick question about your video, it appears as though your stem is packed to the brim with a pinhole down the middle, am I seeing that right? And if so, how are you able to fill it that full? The pinhole I'm guessing is to help with heat distribution? TIA

Edit: never mind, I just watched it again and didn't see what I was evidently remembering incorrectly.
I switched the vid to show loading. You were correct the pin hole helps the heat distribution exactly

ACE OF VAPE

Vape outside the box
Manufacturer
powerstation.jpg
The OG is being replaced by the E-Nano Next-Gen.
It has the same proven heater as the OG, and all OG glass will be compatible.
It has same new air insulation chamber and vents of the XL so the body remains cooler at higher temps.
It has a wider more stable base similar to the XL.
They will be available in all your favorite wood choices as well as custom builds.
These will begin shipping at the end of June.
We will hold the same price as the OG for an introductory offer as long as we can, but with the price of all our materials, and rent rising we are not sure how long.

We are also introducing a new PowerStation. This has the temperature controller built in, to reduce clutter on your desk, as well as room for all your favorite accessories. It is compatible with the Next-GEn and the XL. They will be available in your choice of soldid hardwoods: cherry, maple or walnut. Price TBD with availability starting the first week in July.

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
powerstation.jpg
The OG is being replaced by the E-Nano Next-Gen.
It has the same proven heater as the OG, and all OG glass will be compatible.
It has same new air insulation chamber and vents of the XL so the body remains cooler at higher temps.
It has a wider more stable base similar to the XL.
They will be available in all your favorite wood choices as well as custom builds.
These will begin shipping at the end of June.
We will hold the same price as the OG for an introductory offer as long as we can, but with the price of all our materials, and rent rising we are not sure how long.

We are also introducing a new PowerStation. This has the temperature controller built in, to reduce clutter on your desk, as well as room for all your favorite accessories. It is compatible with the Next-GEn and the XL. They will be available in your choice of soldid hardwoods: cherry, maple or walnut. Price TBD with availability starting the first week in July.
Very nice!!

AJS

Calm Consistency
I've been using my XL for a few weeks now, and man I've really been enjoying it. It took some playing around with, not to get it to function well, but to find where it functions the best.

I'm coming from an Herborizer as my daily driver which hits harder than I could ever need. I wanted the XL because I wanted less exposed hot parts, and wanted something that I could easily take with me when I go somewhere (herborizer has too many glass pieces) and still be powerful enough.

The XL has shown that it can easily be a daily driver for me. I've used my Herborizer just a few times since, and have now turned it off. The XL has great flavor, provides huge hits, and is just fun to use.
I replaced the stock bowl with @Ed's TnT 's stem and I like it significantly more. Brought out what I originally wanted from the vape, and is just all around more convenient to use (it stands up without a lean and makes a seal easily).

I have found with these tube style bowls that stack higher as opposed to wider (vs an injector-style bowl), there are a few tradeoffs but some huge benefits. The flavor is very strong, especially with how the airflow makes super dense vapor, but I find to preserve flavor, you should take your hits in bursts. Because of the nature of a longer bowl as opposed to wider, there is a section of herb exposed significantly closer to the heater and soaks up heat before reaching the deeper parts of the bowl.

This causes longer draws in my experience to start to darken the top significantly faster than the bottom, to the point of dark brown and light green. I only notice this to a significant degree when I prolong my hits and draw them out. The easiest way for me to tell it's happening is as soon as I notice the vapor is getting thinner as opposed to thicker, I pull off. If I continue, I'm mostly just cooking the top layer at that point as it's taking most of the heat.

This method provides me still very thick, satisfyingly large hits, while maintaining great flavor throughout the entire bowl until I eventually hold out the final hit to finish it off. The abv is basically perfect this way.
(all of this is assuming you're stirring between hits, which you should be ime).

Of course, every variable affects this. The more bud you pack, the more significant the gradient in herb if you prolong your hits. If you have a higher temp, you can get thicker vapor faster, almost instantly, but you'll need to pull off faster to avoid darkening the top layer. If you lower your temp, it won't be as quick to milk, but you can draw your hits out longer without risk of browning the top too much. If you pack a smaller amount, you can just nuke it in one or two nice thick long hits.

I find that following those main principles and how the variables interact, this vape is incredibly satisfying, flavorful, and powerful. Can it do those nice long drawn out hits? Absolutely, but I just think there are vapes that specialize in that job, and would miss out on the potential this vape has to offer. The vape is very versatile though, and will perform adequately almost no matter what way you use it.

I don't think of this vape as an XL version of the E-Nano. It just seems like a full blown improvement. The vape is just amazing, and is much more capable than any other log I've used. They all have their place and offer something unique, but the XL just rips.

The power dial is my favorite part of the vape. I've never had so much fun having one on my desk. It sits on the corner, is heavy and absolutely never moves, and you can see where the dial is no matter where you're looking at it from. It is truly built with the user in mind. With the right cord management, they fit seamlessly together on the desk.

Just so pleased with this thing.

Vaporooni

Accessory Maker
Last edited:

Md_Hybrid

Stuck under a 🪵
I use 91% ISO to clean my stems but was still having stubborn build up in the holes of the glass screens that it just wouldn't get rid of. I'm happy to report that the smallest 1mm brushes from this set go in those holes like they were made for the job :clap: and once again I have clean glass!:rockon:

IMG-20220706-135829.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom