• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

MikeRotchHertz

Have you tried using your old power cord with your Enano or checked the voltage in the puck? Make sure it's not the power supply firsr

and now my other OG vvps won't power it up either on different wall outlets.
Yeah tried mine that was working originally. I also tried again later and it started heating up with the puck, but when I came back to it 10min later it was cold again.

Could potentially be a loose connection but seems like ceramic rod

Last edited:

howie105

No but I will do that when I get back in town this Friday. Does I just pry off or held with glue? I admittedly have not spend much time messing with the bottom... Peel the little cork pads off on each side of the logo line and pull the two wood screws. Careful with the cork pads, they are resumable but a little fragile. At that point the metal plate can be lifted off too. The internals are appliance grade and simple, so it should not pose a problem. Look up the Epicvape videos on YouTube if memory serves, there is a video relating to the process. Good Luck

MikeRotchHertz

No but I will do that when I get back in town this Friday. Does I just pry off or held with glue? I admittedly have not spend much time messing with the bottom... Peel the little cork pads off on each side of the logo line and pull the two wood screws. Careful with the cork pads, they are resumable but a little fragile. At that point the metal plate can be lifted off too. The internals are appliance grade and simple, so it should not pose a problem. Look up the Epicvape videos on YouTube if memory serves, there is a video relating to the process. Good Luck
Thanks everyone for the help. I do have experience with electronics so I should be fine. I kind of assumed there might be screws under the cork pads but now I know for sure. It will be Friday before I take a look but I will report back. Cheers!

hoptimum

I also just received my puck dimmer. A BIG improvement. The knob is clear crystal with the numbers underneath, so no worries about the numbers rubbing off like with the original dimmer. The knob also turns very smoothly and the settings feel more precise. The weight of the puck plus the cork pads underneath hold it firmly on the tabletop, so the dimmer no longer has a tendency to pull the E-nano off the table. Much thinner power cords, which look nicer (I mean, why do you need thick cords for a device that pulls maybe 15 watts!). The connector into the Enano is smaller and seems to mate tighter than the old dimmer.

I got mine in maple to match my E-nano and it seems a good match.

The only negative is the cord from the puck to the E-nano seems a little stiff. But it feels like it is getting a little softer as I use it.

Overall, I like it a lot.

Given your EXTENSIVE vaporizer collection, I was wondering how you think the Enano compares to, say, the Mighty and Volcano in terms of vapor quality, etc. Ignoring portability, which is your favorite(s)
I just got my dimmer puck and I like it a lot. It’s much heavier and doesn’t slide all over the place like the original.

Interesting. The power input on your nano is rotated 90° compared to mine at least, which is what I assume is standard. Perhaps you can put a small coaster type thing in that slot to raise it up a bit?

I could do that, but it would defeat the purpose of the stand/base. It appears my enano was made wrong, and they just sent it to me anyway (man, I've had some bad luck with vaporizers... this and the Rogue.)

You know, after thinking about it, I don't really trust an A/C device that has the power connector mistakenly rotated 90 degrees. That type of obvious error does not instill confidence in the internal workmanship (lack of attention to a detail).

Last edited:
thats an interesting variation especially that it was finished all the way thru production without notice. if it were me id probably leave it since it doesnt affect function and its kind of unique if its the only one like that. id probably modify the stand though.

At the price of the order, that is not something I would do, nor should I. Also, manufacturing defects in general make me weary of products, so I'll probably have to file an RMA or something. It would be less of a problem if it was an artistic blemish, but it's functionally incorrect.

I'll have to reach out to them today via the website.

Last edited:

howie105

I hope not, I just received my order... All in one box. It's even the "exotic" burl version.

I hope not, I just received my order... All in one box. It's even the "exotic" burl version.
Nice looking wood body. Have you contacted the manufacture yet? What did they say? Have you considered just opening up the cord slot? How about trimming off a little of the plug width? How do you like the vapes performance?

Nice looking wood body. Have you contacted the manufacture yet? What did they say? Have you considered just opening up the cord slot? How about trimming off a little of the plug width? How do you like the vapes performance?
My apologies for the multiple posts folks, I just switched my OS and browser, and I am still sorting things out

My apologies for the multiple posts folks, I just switched my OS and browser, and I am still sorting things out

I am very baked at the moment, it is an excellent vape. F.

This sucks. I also got one of the Protect E08 Rogues currently waiting on my replacement for like a month now. I actually ordered this device because of that experience :(

Still stoned though

:spliff::spliff::spliff:

arb

Semi shaved ape

Well, this thing isn't leaving my sight, so looks like I'll either be making some wood chips on the stand, or see if they can send me a fucked up stand to match my fucked up connector on my vape that kicks ass.
I feel that,log at first vape.
💛

ACE OF VAPE

Vape outside the box
Manufacturer
Yes that's the new orientation of the plug. All new Nanos will have the horizontal plug going forward. Unfortunately they won't fit the old stand. Yes that was my mistake shipping out the new E-Nano with the old stand. DOH, Pm me your name or order number and I'll ship you a new stand.

Top Bottom