• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

ACE OF VAPE

Vape outside the box
Manufacturer
Brand new to the E-Nano gang here, just picked up an exotic walnut vape, first desktop vape, heard amazing things bout it and couldn't resist. Ordered Wednesday and got here today.
The exotic walnut is gorgeous and so is the walnut power puck.

I was having trouble getting clouds, tried packing lot and a little with the adjustable ice stem. Heater set to 8. No clouds until I turned it up to 9.

I then noticed that the puck clicks (presumably turning off, is that right?) while pointing at 2, and the max it can go is beyond 10 up to the 0.
I assume visible 2 is actually 0 and I then set it to visible 10, to get the recommended 8 value, and boom - easy, excellent clouds.
@ACE OF VAPE is my puck's display just misaligned? Anyway to fix that myself?
The click is off. There is a lot of play in the potentiometer when you turn it on and off. This is normal. If you want to change the zero point, just pull the dial off and reposition it.

TimeBomb0

The click is off. There is a lot of play in the potentiometer when you turn it on and off. This is normal. If you want to change the zero point, just pull the dial off and reposition it.
Perfect thanks. I didn't realize how easy it was to pull off and fix the dial. I squeezed it tightly on two sides of the base of the plastic dial and lightly pulled and it easily came off. Was even more trivial to put back on. Dial's all fixed up now, cheers!

So it looks like we've had some issues with the new website migration that has caused a delay with our Black Friday Sale. It's been a rough 48hrs.

Sales now live:
15% off Classic E-Nano Kits,
$199 AMAZING E-Nano Box Gift Set
Free Domestic Shipping on $75 and up

I will be updating the sale as functionality is restored so look out for accessory flash sales over the next few days!

Much love my fellow non-combusters!
Thx for all your help on IG Nadia!

greenmachinexlt

NoFuxLeft
I treated myself to a Black Friday E-Nano kit. I went with exotic walnut and a maple dimmer. The kit came in a maple box.

I think the exotic walnut choice was a good call. My photo skills are lacking, but hopefully these pics give you an idea of how attractive the wood is. I went with a maple dimmer thinking it would look sweet with the black knob and I definitely dig it. The maple has some character and contrasts nicely next to the E-Nano.

I got this kit 2 days ago on Friday. I've been vaping for years so there was no learning curve with this device for me. The E-Nano does exactly what I had hoped it would do and looks gorgeous doing it. I also really like the ice stem. I got the one with the glass screen and it works great. I like how the mouth piece is pinched a bit to keep the little balls from escaping which makes it very comfortable to use.

This is a great device for my needs and I am really enjoying it, often. ;)

Last edited:

PutOneInTheAir

E-nano, DynaVaps, v3pro, ROFFU
Just got my Ed's TnT wooden and stainless E-Nano stem. Holy canoli I never thought I'd enjoy the Nano dry, but hitting this wooden stem native gives super thick vapor that I can slowly draw into my mouth (increased draw resistance and conduction heating ftw), hold in my mouth to cool, then inhale like a blunt. Amazing, really nice to not need to hear/use a bubbler every sesh.

Actually the stem arrived at the same time as my crafty+ so now I have a few vapes I don't mind hitting dry! Who knew we had the technology all along.

Mind sharing where you got the stainless steel piece from?

I am brand new to vaping and I started with an X-Maxx V3 pro and got the VAS bug And just ordered the E-nano which will be here tomorrow. I've tried to read them through this thread but obviously it's massive, My setup has the non-adjustable glass screen and I also got a Gong to run through water.

So far my understanding how to use it is put a minimal amount something around .05 -.1 of a gram.
Said dial to 6.5ish?
Turn it on and let it warm up for 10 minutes?

Then let it rip

Any advice or tips or better methods?

I come from using combustion mainly through a bong after getting the x Max I found out how much better tasting and pure it is

Just wanted something more powerful and has a good product running through water or through the glass stem and I like using micro dosing amounts

greenmachinexlt

NoFuxLeft
So far my understanding how to use it is put a minimal amount something around .05 -.1 of a gram.
Said dial to 6.5ish?
Turn it on and let it warm up for 10 minutes?

Then let it rip?

I come from using combustion mainly through a bong after getting the x Max I found out how much better tasting and pure it is

Just wanted something more powerful and has a good product running through water or through the glass stem and I like using micro dosing amounts
I have not weighed the amounts I've been using. I put in 2 pinches according to the small measuring spoon I use which is laying on the tray in the pic. Hard to see in the pic, but the spoon has "Pinch" stamped in the handle. For size reference as to the amount of flower I use, my index finger is pointing to the amount of ABV in the tray that I just cleared from my stem. It was 3 good hits. So 2 level scoops with the spoon into the stem and then I use that piece of wood dowel in the lower right of the pic to gently tamp down the flower in the stem. That way it doesn't fall out when I put it in the nano.

I have not timed how long the device needs to get to temperature. I just wait till the wood is warm to the touch before I use it. As far as the power level you want to use, I started at 6 and adjusted slowly till I found my sweet spot. Right around 7 for me is my sweet spot, but you should start at 6 and slowly ramp it up till you find yours. Not much more to it than that. Have fun!

Last edited:

Pete

Nice scoop. I use a much more inelegant one - a plastic straw cut on a diagonal. I've been using it for so many years Ive forgotten the source, maybe McDonald's. It really scoops up ground cannabis well, and the sharp point on it gets any keef powder from the bottom of the jar I put the ground herb into, and it fits inside of the stem to dump it in. Two scoops of the straw are what I use, which I've weighed out as about 65 milligrams.

It looks like about 1/4 inch (6 or 7 mm) in the stem. I then give it a light pack with the end of a chopstick. I stir it after two hits, give it another light packing, and get my 3rd and final hit.

10 minutes should be fine. 6.5 is a good starting point.

I also mostly used a bong ( many, many decades ago) and the Enano is the closest vaporization method I've found to give that bong-like effect.

I have my Enano on a smart switch and it is on about 12 hours a day, so always ready to use as needed. I rarely touch the dial.

Attachments

• enano_scoop.jpg
    enano_scoop.jpg
    151.4 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

howie105

Nice scoop. I use a much more inelegant one - a plastic straw cut on a diagonal. I've been using it for so many years Ive forgotten the source, maybe McDonald's. It really scoops up ground cannabis well, and the sharp point on it gets any keef powder from the bottom of the jar I put the grond herb into, and fits inside of the stem to dump it in. Two scoops of the straw are what I use, which I've weighed out as about 65 milligrams.

It looks like about 1/4 of an inch in the stem. I then give it a light pack with the end of a chopstick. I stir it after two hits, give it another light packing, and get my 3rd and final hit.

10 minutes should be fine. 6.5 is a good starting point.

I have mine on a smart switch and it is on about 12 hours a day, so always ready to use as needed.
Another straw guy, me too. I use a straw with a similar cut on one end, a nail secured in the other end as a tamp and stir tool with a piece of silicone whip around the straw used to set the screen depth. I was using the stock tool till the couch ate it.

PutOneInTheAir

So my enano actually just got here today instead of tomorrow opened it and looked at the size and said wow I did not expect that? Lol.

I had some flour already ready to go through my battery vape so I I figured why not use the new one plugged it in let it go for about 20 minutes at around 7 on the dial packed a bowl to the top of the screen took about two fat hits to cash the bowl nice root beer brown no black spots on the flower and I am on level 9 on my high.

Pretty amazing how efficient this little thing is and what kind of sorcery it uses.
So far I'm very happy I haven't got to run it through water yet though

Pete

Pretty amazing how efficient this little thing is and what kind of sorcery it uses.
Yes, it is. After I got the Enano, I had another medical patient try it out. They normally used a Volcano and did at least one ballon in a session. I put my normal amount of herb in a stem and let them try it. They laughed at the tiny amount and then after doing it said they got too high

Last edited:

greenmachinexlt

NoFuxLeft
Nice scoop. I use a much more inelegant one - a plastic straw cut on a diagonal. I've been using it for so many years Ive forgotten the source, maybe McDonald's. It really scoops up ground cannabis well, and the sharp point on it gets any keef powder from the bottom of the jar I put the ground herb into, and it fits inside of the stem to dump it in.
Thanks, Pete. Here is a link to where I found it if anyone wants their own. It's part of a set which also has a larger spoon labeled "Tad" which I use to fill my PAX oven. :)

The straw idea is great. I am kind of ashamed that it did not occur to me. lol

MagicMan

Vape Noob
View attachment 14963
Ended up making a base from a silicone ashtray I just cut a slit and ran the plug through it because I could tell already that it was going to tip over easily problem solved

Did you get yours new? Which one is the newest version? The horizontal power plug or the vertical?

Trying to find more information about what the differences between the versions are but searching hasn't proved all that fruitful. Mine has a vertical power plug, and the beveled top leading down to the metal chamber

PutOneInTheAir

Did you get yours new? Which one is the newest version? The horizontal power plug or the vertical?

Trying to find more information about what the differences between the versions are but searching hasn't proved all that fruitful. Mine has a vertical power plug, and the beveled top leading down to the metal chamber
Mine should be the newest version

androponic

vaped.

horizontal is the newer one. @ACE OF VAPE stated not too long ago that this was a design change they implemented.

found here:

howie105

Here is an old picture of my stand, put together out of leftovers holding my Nano when it had a split in the wood. I was too lazy to fix it at that moment.

CAiQpN3.jpg

PutOneInTheAir

So million dollar question and I'm sure it's been asked a thousand times on this thread but long stem? Or ice stem?

Still trying to figure out this unit I ran it at 7.5 and I seem to have some burning AKA char thinking 7 is the sweet spot this is running through the gong with glass screen.

I love running it through water but sometimes it's a pain and I just want to take a sip through the straw so looking to get one of those two stems

howie105

I prefer the long stem with the adjustable screen. Being able to move the load up and down in the stem can make a difference and the longer stem length deals well with the heat. The Ice Stems are really nice if you store them in the frig according to one of the other board users, but they turned out to not be my style.

PutOneInTheAir

I ended up hooking up my nano to Alexa so now it has its own routine.lol. "Alexa turn on vaporizer" And it turns on to the last setting warming up and waiting for me to get home or to go in that room

It works surprisingly well for someone that's not leaving it on all the time

Pete

So million dollar question and I'm sure it's been asked a thousand times on this thread but long stem? Or ice stem?

Still trying to figure out this unit I ran it at 7.5 and I seem to have some burning AKA char thinking 7 is the sweet spot this is running through the gong with glass screen.

I love running it through water but sometimes it's a pain and I just want to take a sip through the straw so looking to get one of those two stems

Ice stems! Much cooler than the long stems. They've been a game changer for me, no need to mess with a water tool.

I started with a fixed screen ice stem. It was good but the glass screen added too much air resistance and also let through too many bits of herb. So I got another one with an adjustable screen. Perfect for me.

7.5 is almost always too hot for dry herb, at least with my house voltage.

PutOneInTheAir

Ice stems! Much cooler than the long stems. They've been a game changer for me, no need to mess with a water tool.

I started with a fixed screen ice stem. It was good but the glass screen added too much air resistance and also let through too many bits of herb. So I got another one with an adjustable screen. Perfect for me.

7.5 is almost always too hot for dry herb, at least with my house voltage.
Thank you.

I was thinking about the glass screen I have it for my gong and I did notice a tiny tiny amount of herb in the downstem. Not a big deal but I was thinking about the hand piece would not be good to have that in my mouth since there won't be any water

7.5 would definitely leave some black char I found seven to be perfect a little bit hot for the mouthpiece but perfect through water
I'm thinking a little bit over 6.5 for the mouthpiece is perfect for me

PutOneInTheAir,
Top Bottom