bigmike

I purposely take long, slow, temp-stepping sessions with my E-Nano most of the time, as that's how I get most flavor and enjoyment from it.

But I can also load it up with a bit more, turn up the temp for that first hit, and then do a "hot and fast" run in those higher ranges. And when I do that, I get good, very strong flavor, in a more "all-at-once" way. I also get great effects that way, and more quickly, if that's what I need.

If you're having trouble getting all the effects you need, perhaps you could try starting at higher temps? My long sessions are typically 4.7 up to 6.5 in steps of 0.3 on my dial; those "hot and fast" sessions might be more like 5.3 up to 6.5 in 0.4 steps, or perhaps even more aggressive, say starting as high as 6.0 (but then I'm not likely to get more than 8-12 hits off it if I start that high).

_______

[ Mind you, I think I get the most out of my herb with the longer sessions that start lower—better flavor, longer-lasting flavor, and it changes over the long session in good ways. And I still get great effects, and longer-lasting I think, as they come on more slowly but they also "stick" better.

But the main thing I get in those longer sessions is in some sense the "area under the flavor curve", like the integral of the flavor function over time (in calculus terms). And that's as much to do with the greater length of time as with the better (and more "dynamically interesting") flavor itself. ]
I use a wpa at like 7. I get two rips a load and I need to do that several times. Between the time it takes to do that and the cleaning of those screens I'm just over it and saving for a different device. I've also take dabs with a divine tribe atty and use carts at work so that is what kills my tolerance. I still use it and does provide great flavor and will probably still be my morning vape.

cannasoor

I use a wpa at like 7. I get two rips a load and I need to do that several times. Between the time it takes to do that and the cleaning of those screens I'm just over it and saving for a different device. I've also take dabs with a divine tribe atty and use carts at work so that is what kills my tolerance. I still use it and does provide great flavor and will probably still be my morning vape.

I have to admit, it sounds like you're doing everything I would do to get bigger, faster blasts. So if it's not working for you, I guess it just isn't for you. (Well, except maybe in the mornings.) Fair enough! :):tup:

cannasoor,
Reactions: cosimo

Whissmu

Hi Again! I think there was a miscommunication on the phone as I was referring to orders being lost with USPS. After many days of being "lost" in the USPS system we will re-ship and these tend to show up after the replacement orders. You order was never officially accepted by USPS so I said I didn't think it was going to show up. Much like the others in the batch that were never picked up by USPS or accepted. Instead I reshipped all affected orders as it was clear they were not going to get to customers. You ordered on a Sunday which meant we didn't batch for shipping until Thursday and had it ready for USPS on Friday. With notifications stating it can take 24-48hrs before USPS updates tracking sent on Thursday.

Emails and calls are only answered on Monday - Friday and as I had stated I was quite behind. As well as Monday knowing I needed to find a solution. I understand that many larger companies can utilize 2-3 day shipping but we are not a large company. Even then there are plenty of companies that take days to process orders. Your label had no update in status because it was lost before USPS even accepted it. So I agree it isn't normal for us or anyone else.

Most orders do take about a week between processing and shipping to make it to USPS. Lately Authorize.net has flagged more and more transactions as fraudulent causing us to utilize the 2-3 day processing window. Others ship same day, such as accessories especially when ordered Mon, Tues, Thursday, and Friday. We send out emails with order confirmation, tracking information, and a final one when it is delivered. Ensuring no one is left in the dark.

We make hand made vaporizers and over the years we have had to try to express that our products do take longer to get to the customer. We have included it in the terms and conditions required to accept when ordering as well. I will double check on our website to ensure this is still the case.

As I expressed via email, I am truly sorry you had a bad experience.

FOR EVERYONE READING - you emailed yesterday asking for an update. I replied in less than 24 hours. To say we are not communicating is not only untrue but a bit unfair.

There was no delay in fulfilling your refund request within 3 hours this morning. Because there is only one person - me - currently doing the bulk of shipping and communicating with customers I have to prioritize which emails, phone calls and messages get responded to first. We should have another person joining our team again soon but until then I assure you I am doing my best.

Please know your warranty is valid if it is a heater issue but otherwise the E-Nano from 2016 would require a nominal repair fee which includes the shipping fees. We let you know back in Oct. and received your response on March 8th. ;)

While I am always sad to hear that someone no longer favors the E-Nano I hope you find a product that suits you and can ship it out at Amazon speeds.
Hello @nadia_epic
I'm on the dark side:rip:... I try to contact you by email but I don't get a response :bang::bang:... I've sent several emails with total failure! It's been more than a week since I placed an order with fast shipping and there is no answer :mental: ..
my order is #3152 to Spain! Please make it arrive as soon as possible Thank you

cosimo

Hello @nadia_epic
I'm on the dark side:rip:... I try to contact you by email but I don't get a response :bang::bang:... I've sent several emails with total failure! It's been more than a week since I placed an order with fast shipping and there is no answer :mental: ..
what website did you order from: https://epicvape.com/ or https://epickaisupply.com/ ? I want order some stuff as well but havent until someone from Epic confirms the site.

cosimo,

twain55

I hear ya on the reloading, etc. and my tolerance is high too but I still manage with the E-Nano. At least for now. I also have a Mighty which I use with dosing capsules that me and my wife share while watching TV as the E-Nano is not good for sharing.

If you are looking at desktops it seems like a Ball Vape may be the answer. From what I've read and learned over 3+years of vaping leads me to that conclusion if a log isn't doing it for you. Or maybe a DaBuddha, or maybe... I guess there are options.

twain55,
Reactions: bigmike

bigmike

Hello @nadia_epic
Classic epicvape.

nadia_epic

EpicVape Team
Company Rep
@nadia_epic @ACE OF VAPE please, could you confirm which website it is??
EPICVAPE.COM or EPICKAI.COM will get you where you need to be. The other site shouldn't be up at all and was only used to retrieve the customer account data for the new site. Unfortunately, the new site is still not able showing all of the old accounts and old order information.

Hello @nadia_epic
Hi Whissmu,

:uhoh::uhoh::uhoh: I'm so sorry!!
I wasn't able to see any emails directly from you but did finally find the live chat form you filled out today. I've responded via the live chat form to ensure you receive the response. A refund has been sent as well for the shipping. Unfortunately the address on your order was incomplete and our system doesn't handle international address well to begin with. Your order had been moved to a "on hold" status which I hadn't realized. Absolutely an issue on our end. I've update and upgraded the shipping. Your order is head out to you and should be there in 3 days. I truly hope it gets there without any further delays.

Classic epicvape.
Doin' my best here Mike :brow:

I work across 2 phones, 2 computers and manage 4-5 email accounts. The major issue we have with communication is actually receiving the emails or getting them through to other email providers. It's killing me lately. I'm about to go down to 1 phone and deal with the spam calls in the wee hours of the morning just to limit the amount of devices accessing the email accounts. Since we lost our last CS guy I've been trying my best to reset accounts and ensure email delivery is back to 100% however, some emails are still only showing up on certain devices. :cry::shrug::doh::cry:

I ordered new stems a week ago for my E-Nano from epicvape.com and nothing has been shipped yet. Didn't even know there was another site...
Please let me know your order info ASAP! That is not normal and there is clearly an issue if it has not shipped yet. I've been shipping orders nearly every day M-F so if you haven't seen a notification either it's not sending or the order may be missing. I'd hate for you to have to wait any longer.

Gandalf

Please let me know your order info ASAP! That is not normal and there is clearly an issue if it has not shipped yet. I've been shipping orders nearly every day M-F so if you haven't seen a notification either it's not sending or the order may be missing. I'd hate for you to have to wait any longer.

Oh I’m all set, I received my accessories and am back to enjoying my E-Nano regularly :)

Thank you!

Whissmu

Party time 🥳🥳🥳
After all the vapes ive tried, the nano is still my favorite 🥰
I’m with you!! :rockon::rockon::rockon:

Thank you, @nadia_epic ! The good thing about negotiating with the Epicvape team is that it always ends well !! :love::love::love:
In the meantime... I've had to improvise stems:
00-C28716-DB90-407-E-8484-933-CFEA087-C7.jpg

Phytotherapy

After 7 years of nearly daily use, I dropped this weekend the WPA for my Enano. I am base din Europe, and when I ordered it 7 years ago, I ordered several gas stems (anticipating my clumsiness), but only 1 WPA. I did not expect I would love the Enano so much with a water piece - nearly exclusively use it like this.

Does anyone here know an EU alternative for the Enano WPA so I do not need to pay shipping and import tax for such a small attribute?

Phytotherapy,

Vapenvy

Indie vaper
@Phytotherapy
I had the same issue recently.

As I had accumulated a number of 14 mm reducers and also stems for other vapes with tapered connection, what I ended up doing was cutting one of the Nano stems into 3 pieces, then using a small piece of silicone tubing I then joined the short nano stem to the other vapes stem, reducer or whatever other parts you have with a tapered joint (if any) and now I have 3 wpa's...

If the nano wpa didn't completely shatter you could maybe salvage the tapered part to MacGyver something. I just used a file to cut and break the glass and sandpaper to remove the jagged edges and clean up the glass. No special tools required.

Good luck!

Edit to add tag and further info

Vapenvy,

rosedale

Anything special coming for 4/20? I would love to see another exotic/ imperfect /one of a kind of offering that you had previously. Fingers crossed.

nadia_epic

EpicVape Team
Company Rep
420 Deals posting up in the next 12-24 hours!
  • New one-offs, as-is, and OG E-Nanos
  • Buy 4 Get 2 Free, Buy 3 Get 1 Free, Buy 2 Get 1 Free
  • The ever famous cleaning tubes for gongs are back - very limited supply and last we will probably ever see.
  • Free gift with E-Nano purchase
Shipping will take longer than usual as we are a much smaller team this year. Most orders are expected be ship by Wednesday 4/23. PowerStations will take longer as they are a "pain in the a$$" to make according to @ACE OF VAPE :lol:

I will update as soon as the sale is posted. :love:

Last edited:

nadia_epic

EpicVape Team
Company Rep
420 Deals posting up in the next 12-24 hours!
  • New one-offs, as-is, and OG E-Nanos
  • Buy 4 Get 2 Free, Buy 3 Get 1 Free, Buy 2 Get 1 Free
  • The ever famous cleaning tubes for gongs are back - very limited supply and last we will probably ever see.
  • Free gift with E-Nano purchase
Shipping will take longer than usual as we are a much smaller team this year. Most orders are expected be ship by Wednesday 4/23. PowerStations will take longer as they are a "pain in the a$$" to make according to @ACE OF VAPE :lol:

I will update as soon as the sale is posted. :love:

We have a few sale bundles, mix and match, and new E-Nanos up now. More sales will be posted over the next few days.
Sale Page: https://epicvape.com/pages/bundles

Posted 3 Discounted NXT today, more to follow!

420_oneoffs_-02.jpg
420_oneoffs_-47.jpg

saintrenee

EPICVAPE.COM or EPICKAI.COM will get you where you need to be. The other site shouldn't be up at all and was only used to retrieve the customer account data for the new site. Unfortunately, the new site is still not able showing all of the old accounts and old order information.
I also recently put in an order for a replacement wire with 3 days shipping. The money came out of my account t but I didn't get a receipt or any confirmation from epic kia, it's been a few days since I put in the order on the 12th. I've sent a few support emails with no reply but I see you guys are overwhelmed. I just want confirmation that it's coming eventually so I can medicate

Last edited by a moderator:
saintrenee,

nadia_epic

EpicVape Team
Company Rep
Sorry to hear you haven’t heard back! We are definitely overwhelmed. I do know all orders from the 12th have shipped. Let’s figure out what’s going on with your email. Shoot me over your email address or email me directly at nadia@epicvape.com

nadia_epic,
Reactions: DaVapeGuy

Whissmu

Sorry to hear you haven’t heard back! We are definitely overwhelmed. I do know all orders from the 12th have shipped. Let’s figure out what’s going on with your email. Shoot me over your email address or email me directly at nadia@epicvape.com
I understand that they are overwhelmed... but they do not respond to emails and that creates distrust, that I have an answer before here in the forum I don't see it very normal....

@nadia_epic my order continues a month ago without updating :mad::mad::mad:, you said that I would have it for 3 days but it continues like the first day without moving forward... sometimes I think they gave me a tracking to make me illusions please check my order that I start to despair:bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang:

That you now have 420 offers that a mounth ago at the time i deciding not to wait to have it before makes the fustration greater :cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss:

Last edited:
Whissmu,
  • Wow
Top Bottom