• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Dynavap VapCap Shipping Discussion

Kermitt

@vapismos
Yes I had to pay fees. The real price without delivery charges was on the package.
I only ordered a Dynastash Bogote. So I had to pay 6,9 € customs+fees.

Kermitt,

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
Got my tracking info...the countdown begins! for some reason, the few days that it will take to get to me seems like the more difficult wait.

WakeAndVape,

elykpeace

exVASted
Ordered on Sunday and being delivered today. Dynavap even had to reach out to me to fix my shipping address that I messed up

Excellent costumer service. This was my first purchase from dynavap

shredder

I have a lost omni. According to usps trackng, it went through Chicago, then went back to Chicago. Im in MI. And i get delivery dates that keep changing as theyre missed. I'm really glad I bought a M to play with.

I'm not too worried because DV is aware. I'm sure I'll see my package soon.

shredder,
Reactions: Squiby

shredder

I have a lost omni. According to usps trackng, it went through Chicago, then went back to Chicago. Im in MI. And i get delivery dates that keep changing as theyre missed. I'm really glad I bought a M to play with.

I'm not too worried because DV is aware. I'm sure I'll see my package soon.

The folks at dynavap ended up sending me a new package, after being notified.

Not sure if they ever got back the original. But somehow my address on the site got changed to Chicago.

Anyway case closed and a happy customer!

Top Bottom