• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Dr Dabber Switch (Induction Vaporizer)

Morberis

Ah, yeah I've never really used oil. It's all shatter all the time for me. Well except for the odd rosin or live resin purchase.

Morberis,
Reactions: LesPlenty

Eatrocks

Ah, yeah I've never really used oil. It's all shatter all the time for me. Well except for the odd rosin or live resin purchase.

In oil mode, it's all oil to me lol. I'm with you on just running cheap nuggy shatter but the live resins are my fav which I could justify more now with the switch being able to reheat and vape everything I put in.

So start with the sapphire in the 400-480° range? I'm excited

Edit, just tried it out, looks like it's takes a little longer to melt down. Started out at 500°, probably killed some flavor but honestly I think it's a little better flavor than sic, I think it was way better flavor on the 2 reheats I did at 520 and 560. Went through a few extra qtips but it's clean. Gotta try it in the 400° lights to really give it a chance.

Last edited:

Eatrocks

0226202338-2.jpg
q9md2mH

0226202338-2.jpg

Sorry I don't know how to put a picture up here.

Just got a base for my switch from mrbonzai710. It's super durable, I tried to widen the hope for the charge port and I pretty much got no where

Modnote: Edited to display image

Last edited by a moderator:

ZKwest

Has anyone ordered recently? if so can anyone give me any idea if I do order (they have 20% off) how long the estimate time will be before they have stock?

Yes, we are still shipping and operations are a go. Most of us are working from home, but our shipping facility is still fulfilling orders.

Stay safe everyone!

Is this still the case? I don’t want to order and have to wait 4-6 weeks if I can go 3rd party and get it much sooner

Last edited by a moderator:
ZKwest,

DabberChase

Company Rep
Yes, we are still shipping all orders as quickly as possible, but

*DUE TO THE IMPACT OF COVID-19, SOME SHIPMENTS MAY BE DELAYED. WE TRULY APPRECIATE YOUR PATIENCE & SUPPORT DURING THIS TIME.*

We are doing our best to get all shipments sent out in a timely manner.

Our 420 sale started yesterday, so enjoy 20% off site wide and 25% off bundles until the end of the month. Happy 420 month everyone!!!

ZKwest

Yes, we are still shipping all orders as quickly as possible, but

*DUE TO THE IMPACT OF COVID-19, SOME SHIPMENTS MAY BE DELAYED. WE TRULY APPRECIATE YOUR PATIENCE & SUPPORT DURING THIS TIME.*

We are doing our best to get all shipments sent out in a timely manner.

Our 420 sale started yesterday, so enjoy 20% off site wide and 25% off bundles until the end of the month. Happy 420 month everyone!!!

thank you for replying. I am going to order one today and I’ll update anyone interested on when it ships. If I’m in Vegas do I get it sooner than others lol? Idk. We’ll see, I’m excited but waiting a couple weeks is going to be tough in self isolation

ZKwest,

DabberChase

Company Rep
If I’m in Vegas do I get it sooner than others lol?

Actually, yes. All Switch shipments are coming from our Las Vegas facility for now, so you will pretty much get overnight shipping once it leaves our warehouse, but we are only shipping from our facility 2 days a week right now. All other products are being shipped from our new shipping facility in California.

DabberChase,
Reactions: ZKwest

LesPlenty

Company Rep
@DabberChase do we need a code for the 25% off bundles as I have been tempted to get a Premium Switch Bundle that was already $525 earlier in the week?

LesPlenty,

DabberChase

Company Rep
@DabberChase do we need a code for the 25% off bundles as I have been tempted to get a Premium Switch Bundle that was already $525 earlier in the week?

No code needed. Bundles are usually 15% off, but during our 420 sale, they are currently 25% off :tup:

Our sale runs all month long. We will be restocking most items later this month, including Switch glass and accessories.

ZKwest

Someone ordered a week ago and said it hasn’t been shipped on the IG so it is slow but it should ship in the next week. I still ordered yesterday and got the quartz cup, the bubbler cap, and the large honey mat everything looks really sick

ZKwest

I have some credit left over. What accessories do you guys think I absolutely need that’ll make the experience better? I got the quartz insert, I got the bubbler cap, the mat. What are the improvements of the SiC insert?

ZKwest,

ollent

I bought my piece in November.

My Dr. Dabber stopped charging on Mar. 28. I sent in a support ticket. The response was fast and professional -- turns out I blew a fuse somehow. They had a 2-day label ready to go and told me to send it in. I didn't think anyone would be there and I'd be out a Switch for the length of the pandemic. This would be overwhelmingly bad.

It took me a while to find a printer, a box, some padding, and some packing tape during lockdown. I finally got it out the door Saturday, Apr. 4.

Back out their door on Apr. 7, the same day it arrived in-shop. I am sitting here smoking out of Ol' Chonk right now, Apr. 10.

I'm admittedly a little nervous about what to do with blown fuses after the 2 year warranty runs out. But I want to say that the customer service was superb, especially with all the pandemic stuff going on right now. Just absolutely top notch.

Chonk has been a daily driver now for a long while. My partner and I probably blow through about 2g of wax/oil a week. Still loving it.

DabberChase

Company Rep
I'm admittedly a little nervous about what to do with blown fuses after the 2 year warranty runs out. But I want to say that the customer service was superb, especially with all the pandemic stuff going on right now. Just absolutely top notch.

We have upgraded the charging fuse to eliminate this issue moving forward. Once repairs are made, this will not happen again. Any 01 or 02 model Switch units have the old fuse, but it is not a guarantee that the fuse will go out over time.

Thank you for all the feedback. Happy Dabbing!

DabberChase,

tylerj55

We have upgraded the charging fuse to eliminate this issue moving forward. Once repairs are made, this will not happen again. Any 01 or 02 model Switch units have the old fuse, but it is not a guarantee that the fuse will go out over time.

Thank you for all the feedback. Happy Dabbing!
Do you have any idea when the recycler will be back in stock?

tylerj55,

DabberChase

Company Rep
Do you have any idea when the recycler will be back in stock?

We are expecting more Switch glass to arrive very soon. Manufacturing and shipping are slightly delayed during the quarantines, but we are working as quickly as possible to get everything back in stock before our sale ends. Make sure to sign up for our newsletter for up to date product releases and restocks.

DabberChase,

J-Kill9109

Does anyone own both a Switch and Carta V2, that can tell me how comparable in size the induction cups are with the Carta buckets? They look very close in size.

J-Kill9109,

Putricio

Hello everyone. I picked up my Switch yesterday. I ordered a bubble cap and a quartz induction cup to go along with it. Anything I need to know before I fire this bad mother-chicken up?

Top Bottom