• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Dr Dabber Switch (Induction Vaporizer)

DabberChase

Company Rep
I was loving the shit out of my unit! Until I made a bonehead move and put my unit on the floor when I was toasted. My size 15 foot always knock shit over thats on the floor that’s why I never put anything on the floor. Well sure enough on the floor for 30 seconds and boom I kick it over, percolator busted to pieces. My heart shattered just like my glass!

Having a huge party coming up and I was going to be displaying the fuck out of this bad boy but unfortunately I’m gonna have to wait because all my money is tied up for my sons graduation party! I will see you again soon dear friend LOL :cry:

Shoot me a DM and I will hook you up with a discount code. May your old glass attachment rest in peace.

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
I was loving the shit out of my unit! Until I made a bonehead move and put my unit on the floor when I was toasted. My size 15 foot always knock shit over thats on the floor that’s why I never put anything on the floor. Well sure enough on the floor for 30 seconds and boom I kick it over, percolator busted to pieces. My heart shattered just like my glass!

Having a huge party coming up and I was going to be displaying the fuck out of this bad boy but unfortunately I’m gonna have to wait because all my money is tied up for my sons graduation party! I will see you again soon dear friend LOL :cry:

That was a common problem before these bases, the small one (120mm) holds steady with even my heaviest rig and I have an XL model now (140mm, Purple one in the first pic). But honestly with the Evolution adapter , all of the weight is centered and it's not as tippy. Plus it hits SO GOOD with it! Very nice quality Hydratubes to complete the setup coming to my site soon, these look nicer than Vapexhales IMHO too.

k1fb7d.jpg

2vkhir9.jpg
2m2ufsj.jpg
33bzoxz.jpg

cheepcheep

any updates on when the ball attachment will be back in stock? Mine has been backordered 5 weeks now.

Love the directional cap btw

cheepcheep,

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
If anyone needs a cool piece of glass for their Switch I have a few sweet Bonsai tree etched tubes that are fantastic quality available. Only 2 are listed on site, but I will list more soon if I don't decide to keep them!!!

Switch bases are awesome, but I couldn't live without my Evolution adapter! This thing rips so hard now, check this out.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BylrYS4nKZg/

mrbonsai420,

Gakiya309

Hey everyone, just received my switch today and so far it’s a pretty solid product. Was wondering if I should get the ball carb cap or go all out and get the directional for $100? Not seeing much custom glass out there for the switch compared to peak and carta. Just want to hear your guys thoughts on the cap, thanks!

Gakiya309,

hd_rider

I have both the ball cap and the directional cap, and to be honest, they sit in the closet with my other glass.

When I first got my Switch, I fell in love with it's simplicity; everything is integrated and the pieces designed to work together. I especially like how the basic dabbing cap slips into the bubbler attachment. The silicone gasket attached to the cap makes a nice clean seal.

I know, as an option, I can put the silicone seal directly onto the bubbler instead of the cap. But personally, I don't like doing that as it restricts the opening and you can no longer slip the dab cap into it. To me, that seems to defeat the original intent / design.

The directional cap is a seriously nice piece of glass. I've tried it a few times but I still prefer the standard cap. Without a silicone gasket, you don't get a perfect seal with the bubbler. If you do use the seal on the bubbler, the restricted opening prevents the cap from seating fully on the bubbler. I don't know, it just does't 'feel' right to me. So what I did instead was buy a silicone o-ring that slips snugly onto the cap, as shown below. This still provides a decent seal while allowing the cap to slip into the bubbler nicely. It works very well like this.

Directional_Cap.jpg

To be honest, I haven't even tried the bubble cap. I suppose it works as intended. But I go back to my original point. You don't get a good glass-to-glass seal and I just like the way the standard cap and bubbler work together (with the seal being on the cap).

Just posting my experience and preferences. The Switch is absolutely wonderful and is my favorite way to do concentrates.

Gakiya309

Appreciate the thorough response. Do you find yourself using advance mode or basic? Still trying to find that sweet spot. I don’t know if it’s because of the quartz but so far the carta’s flavor has been better.

Gakiya309,
Reactions: LesPlenty

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Appreciate the thorough response. Do you find yourself using advance mode or basic? Still trying to find that sweet spot. I don’t know if it’s because of the quartz but so far the carta’s flavor has been better.

I only use advanced mode, I start at the highest blue setting and work my way up to the second aqua setting by the end usually. I like the directional cap if I use one of my standard rigs, but I never do anymore. It hit SO MUCH BETTER with the evolution adapter that I honestly never use anything else at home. I have a customized peak with unlimited, upgraded atomizers, a Carta, and axial and Liger enails with sapphire, and I still choose the Switch with quartz insert on advanced mode. If you are using the ceramic that came with it, PLEASE UPGRADE TO QUARTZ. It is a completely different device with quartz and should be shipped with one IMO.
Also, if you want more stability, I offer small, med, and XL bases with any design you can think of! tons of colors available too.
If you haven't seen the Evolution adapter in action, check this out.

2s1t3q9.jpg

52xwlx.jpg

33w5rnq.jpg

mrbonsai420,
Reactions: Gakiya309

DabberChase

Company Rep
any updates on when the ball attachment will be back in stock? Mine has been backordered 5 weeks now.

Love the directional cap btw

Ball Rigs are back in stock and all pending orders have been fulfilled. Thank you for your patience. Let me know if you need anything else.

DabberChase,
Reactions: LAWTHEONE

Gakiya309

Just a tip, my carta quartz inserts fit perfectly inside the ceramic cup on the switch. Still tweaking with the temps but have been able to get pretty good vapor and cleans pretty nice. Just a little cheater way to get quartz. Just wondering if I should be running in crystal mode or not?

DabberChase

Company Rep
Just a tip, my carta quartz inserts fit perfectly inside the ceramic cup on the switch. Still tweaking with the temps but have been able to get pretty good vapor and cleans pretty nice. Just a little cheater way to get quartz. Just wondering if I should be running in crystal mode or not?

Unfortunately, I can not give accurate advice on 3rd party parts, but I would definitely try Crystal Mode with this insert. The inserts usually take a little longer to heat correctly.

DabberChase

Company Rep

LAWTHEONE

CLOUDYWITHFOG/ZEROVISIBILITY
Dr. Dabber‘s customer service is phenomenal! I broke my glass about a month ago, I reached out they gave me a discount code and my replacement glass showed in a few days. When I used my Switch the new glass piece begin to get clogged, so I reached out and Dr. dabber sent me a new brand new replacement glass within a few days, and made sure this time it would not clog and allowed me to keep the one that clogs as a spare.

I have mastered the Crystal mode and NOTHING COMPARES to dabs out of my quartz bucket in my SWITCH!!! :bowdown::love:

I am completely baffled why people are still wasting their money on any concentrate vaporizer with a atomizer!:doh: :mental:. I do use HVT buckets for on the go (in plain sight) they last for a real long time but will burn out between 8 months to 1 year with care.

Dr Drabber is KING for my travel and at home! Im not fond of the titanium bowl. Its just not as good in plain sight if that’s a negative. But neither are it’s closest competitors either.

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
I am completely baffled why people are still wasting their money on any concentrate vaporizer with a atomizer!:doh: :mental:. I do use HVT buckets for on the go (in plain sight) they last for a real long time but will burn out between 8 months to 1 year with care.

The main reason I dont have a switch is because of the placement of the heater/bowls. I dont like attaching the glass over the heater and having it hang off the side, or using a hydrotube and having to remove it after every dab. If they moved the heater to the side so it was set up like a traditional rig and other erigs id be all over it

LAWTHEONE

I personally leave my glass on and I can easily access the bowl. Although I completely understand your viewpoint.

Now that you mention it that would be pretty sick to have a set up the way you’re saying with induction!

Gakiya309

Hey everyone. Pretty new to the switch. Using the ceramic induction cup with a quartz insert and have been trouble finding the sweet spot. Could you guys recommend me on either some good temps or methods. Tried using crystal mode and just doesn’t seem to get much clouds. Wish the sesh times were a little longer. I know you can adjust in advanced mode but 30 secs just seems short to me. Anyway I would appreciate any advice thanks!

DabberChase

Company Rep
The main reason I dont have a switch is because of the placement of the heater/bowls. I dont like attaching the glass over the heater and having it hang off the side, or using a hydrotube and having to remove it after every dab. If they moved the heater to the side so it was set up like a traditional rig and other erigs id be all over it

The main reason we take this approach is to avoid vapor traveling past or around electronic parts. With the Switch, the vapor only passes through glass, similar to traditional rigs. There are no exposed electronics, so this helps with longevity and overall function of the unit and allows us to eliminate the atomizer altogether.

Hey everyone. Pretty new to the switch. Using the ceramic induction cup with a quartz insert and have been trouble finding the sweet spot. Could you guys recommend me on either some good temps or methods. Tried using crystal mode and just doesn’t seem to get much clouds. Wish the sesh times were a little longer. I know you can adjust in advanced mode but 30 secs just seems short to me. Anyway I would appreciate any advice thanks!

Please, shoot us an email to info@drdabber.com and we will help you dial in your Switch unit. Make sure to use Crystal mode while using inserts. To get the most vapor production from your unit, make sure the induction chamber is completely sealed off while in use. We recommend using the silicone glass attachment seal and you may need to put slight downward pressure on the carb cap seal after adding your dab.

Feel free to check out our Switch knowledge base for more tips and tricks.

In other news, SWITCH: Electroplated Percolator glass attachment is now available on our website.

Last edited:

readyman

Hi I am about to buy a Vape Exhale cloud Evo then I started thinking about the Switch basically I like to get the biggest rips on wax and flower with least amount of coughing the Exhale looks simplier but the reviews on Switch looks like it will get you there

DabberChase

Company Rep
Hi I am about to buy a Vape Exhale cloud Evo then I started thinking about the Switch basically I like to get the biggest rips on wax and flower with least amount of coughing the Exhale looks simplier but the reviews on Switch looks like it will get you there

The Switch is very efficient when extracting all the compounds from your materials. We recommend starting low on the temp and working your way up. Lower temperatures will definitely be easier on the throat and lungs (minimal coughing). The FC community can probably chime in as well about their experiences with this unit.

Furthermore, if anyone is in the Seattle area this weekend, we will be doing Switch demos at Hempfest all weekend. Booths 313 & 658. I will be there so make sure to say what's up.

:cool::leaf::spliff:

LAWTHEONE

Can you guys get a Directional carb cap to Troy at 420vapezone? I heard him say in one of his streams he was told by someone from Dr Dabber they would send him a directional cap but never sent it.

People need to see how this monster hits with the directional carb cap, quarts bowl, and in Crystal mode. Troy stated if he gets the cap he will do a nother demonstration with the complete set up.

The only video reviews that come up are the old reviews with the original carb cap and titanium dish. I do not enjoy the Switch that way either.

So many people are wasting their money on overpriced JUNK!! People look at the old videos and get discouraged (like I initially did). Boy did I throw a lot of hard earn cash right out the window. People wind up with some ATOMIZER EATING GARBAGE!

I hit my Switch daily without any issues since the day I purchased it. I get amazing clouds everyday, every time!

Troy can dial it in and show the world the beast you guys created!

Also what the difference between the decanter carb cap, and the directional?

DabberChase

Company Rep
Can you guys get a Directional carb cap to Troy at 420vapezone? I heard him say in one of his streams he was told by someone from Dr Dabber they would send him a directional cap but never sent it.

People need to see how this monster hits with the directional carb cap, quarts bowl, and in Crystal mode. Troy stated if he gets the cap he will do a nother demonstration with the complete set up.

The only video reviews that come up are the old reviews with the original carb cap and titanium dish. I do not enjoy the Switch that way either.

So many people are wasting their money on overpriced JUNK!! People look at the old videos and get discouraged (like I initially did). Boy did I throw a lot of hard earn cash right out the window. Then they wind up with some ATOMIZER EATING GARBAGE!

I hit my Switch daily without any issues since the day I purchased it. I get amazing clouds everyday, every time!

Troy can dial it in and show the world the beast you guys created!

I will see what we can do. Thank you for the feedback and support.

mephisto

@readyman unless you are really into conduction/ threshold smoking, the Switch is much better with extracts than as an herb vaporizer. The other brand vape you mentioned is like the Switch had a twin brother that is only into herb.......

Top Bottom