Dr Dabber Switch (Induction Vaporizer)

BigTx88

Just got home for the unboxing of this beast.. unfortunately they didn’t include the bubble cap that I purchased for it. Hopefully that’ll come in soon. Charging it up n preparing for lift off!

I see the bubble cap is still in unfulfilled status for my account too.
Wonder why they didnt ship it with the unit?

Dr.Dabber

Manufacturer
How long are you suppose to charge for out of box to condition battery.

The battery is already conditioned. The unit comes with a partial charge, but we recommend plugging in until the light on the charger turns green which is roughly 60 minutes.

I see the bubble cap is still in unfulfilled status for my account too.
Wonder why they didnt ship it with the unit?

We had some issues when we refunded the shipping charges where the full accessory order got cancelled. We have our customer service team reaching out to each order to correct it. If you haven't gotten contacted please reach out to our customer service.

Last edited:

BigTx88

Just got mine.
Its out of the box charging, thats how far I got.
Still working so it will be some time before I get to test it.

It feels really solid and sturdy. Its big.
Thats all for now.

BigTx88,
Reactions: JCat

JCat

Accessory Maker
Yeah but you get free healthcare instead :)
Free is a misnomer ... we pay for it in tax ... the middle class (and particularly the upper middle class), pay for the healthcare for the country. (Avg tax a middle class family pays after income tax, property tax, sales tax, etc. is >50%); don't get me wrong ... I wouldn't have it any other way ... I'm happy to pay for those that are less fortunate, as it's more luck than good management that most of us are not in the situation of needing help--would be nice if the money was managed better ... but that's a lot easier said then done ... feeling a little disenfranchised right now with our voting options in Ontario and the current election :(

BigTx88

Free is a misnomer ... we pay for it in tax ... the middle class (and particularly the upper middle class), pay for the healthcare for the country. (Avg tax a middle class family pays after income tax, property tax, sales tax, etc. is >50%); don't get me wrong ... I wouldn't have it any other way ... I'm happy to pay for those that are less fortunate, as it's more luck than good management that most of us are not in the situation of needing help--would be nice if the money was managed better ... but that's a lot easier said then done ... feeling a little disenfranchised right now with our voting options in Ontario and the current election :(

No reason to go all politics over a simple joke :)

BigTx88

How long are you suppose to charge for out of box to condition battery.

Manual says 60-90 minutes to charge.

The PINK flashing lights indicate the battery contains less than 10% charge. In this condition, the unit must be charged immediately. Once the unit is plugged in and the PINK lights have stopped flashing, the unit can be used. Standard charging times range from 60-90 minutes from 10% charge to a full battery.

Contacted Dr. Dabber about the missing bubble cap and they responded fast and will send it out.
Actually, I got a tracking number for that already.

Great support.

Last edited by a moderator:

BigTx88

Did a tiny shatter dab for testing purposes only :)

Heated super fast and it was a nice pull.
Cup was dry so it vaped it all but it was tiny but I got higher than I thought.
I think I will really like this thing. Will be fun to learn more.

Cannabliss*420

Switch is not heating up. I press power button when light show is on and nothing happens

Dr. Dabber what am I doing wrong

Cannabliss*420,

Cannabliss*420

Ok I got it. I tried flower on highest setting and it smells like combustion

Pretty sure its combusting. On 3rd green. Smells like i took a hit off a joint. Unit smells like a pipe. Avb is ashy black powder

Cannabliss*420,
Reactions: LesPlenty

Niiizy_503

Hell yeah! DD already sent out the bubblecap.. I ordered a honeymat with the cap which was already sent, so it messed up the order. So far this thing is freakin awesome! Once u get the button sequencing to change the various modes down, its just so easy to use.. with the Dabber cap on it, you can really feel how air tight the cap feels, the tip on the Dabber is reallly blunt! I might take my glass diamond blade and shave it more to a point.

Cannabliss*420

Anyone else experience the burning herb smell when using with flower? Is that a normal smell when using it with flower? I won't be able to use it where I live. If it produces the same smell as smoking. I havn't tried dabbing in it yet, I had to go to work before I could press again. I am impressed with the build quality.

Cannabliss*420,

Cannabliss*420

Stuck here in texas caring for my wife's super conservative parents. I lived in southern California my whole life. Imagine how I felt when they legalized. It's more a respect thing. They don't seem to notice vape smell.

BigTx88

I used the Switch again last night and I love it so far.

Its huge compared to my Dr. Dabber boost black.

I only use concentrates so I used some shatter.
The heat time is super fast.
The size of the glass is great. Makes it really easy to get a good hit.
I like that I can put some more water in there vs the Boost.

I accidentally set the temp to full heat when I took the first hit, then I lowered it to the second lowest.

Not sure why but I felt I got really high both times I used it yesterday and I used a small amount.
Maybe its just in my head but I dont care, it felt good :)

Unfortunately, I am in a geographically challenged state so I have limited access to products so it will be shatter and some dry live resin for testing.

Share your experiences and any tips you might have.
I am a rookie.

Anyone else experience the burning herb smell when using with flower? Is that a normal smell when using it with flower? I won't be able to use it where I live. If it produces the same smell as smoking. I havn't tried dabbing in it yet, I had to go to work before I could press again. I am impressed with the build quality.

What temperature settings did you use?
I would start at the lower ones and work my way up if needed.

Last edited:

freddiegibbs

Got a separate shipping notification for the bubble cap yesterday, and it's still going to get here before the Switch :(

freddiegibbs,
Top Bottom