Do you like coffee?

NYC_Frank

"A man with no vices is a man with no virtues"
The DynaMoka

20230506-062533.gif

Flow

2 times double expresso shot in the morning and that's all for the day !
I can quit cold turkey for days, whenever !
I did it many times, and still do this often as i don't always find good coffea beans…

Has anyone given up coffee or seriously reduced the amount they drink? How?

Never was dependent since I will moderate whenever the effects diminish, so I can have a strong caffeine boost whenever I might need it. Decaf coffees and teas help keep the up the ritual.

Andrew Huberman brings up delaying caffeine from 90-120 minutes after waking up if you can manage. Applies to cannabis too...

PhilosoStoner

I have anxiety, and drinking coffee makes it much worse. First time I drank it I had a panic attack a few hours later.

But whatever reason when I smoke too I can drink it if I've smoked enough weed. I guess they counteract each other? But since drinking it again I've realised...

I don't like coffee. Sorry guys

coolbreeze

I have anxiety, and drinking coffee makes it much worse. First time I drank it I had a panic attack a few hours later.

But whatever reason when I smoke too I can drink it if I've smoked enough weed. I guess they counteract each other? But since drinking it again I've realised...

I don't like coffee. Sorry guys
Well that was an emotional rollercoaster! It destroys my gut--I wish I didn't like it!

PhilosoStoner

And if there's any more sweetness than a little cream or milk, it's intolerable to me... if you can get thru your morning "routine" without caffeine, hats off to ya! :clap:
To be fair, I take a long time to feel human in the morning. My routine after waking up consists of trying to wake up for an hour :/

PhilosoStoner,
Reactions: Bologna

Raskolnikov

Coffee is a wonderful thing. I always bring back some Blue mountain when on holiday. Best coffee in the world.

You get Marley coffee now and it's not even Jamaican. Bob would be turning in his grave at the shit his name has been licensed to nowadays but I suppose it helps feed his family. If you ever get the chance go to his childhood home up in the mountains. Beautiful place and if your lucky you get to meet family members. Captain crazy is the best guide, just a stereotypical Rasta. His house which is now a museum in Kingston is cool too.

If you go always use Kaya herb house. The original herb house in Jamaica. It's in drax hall but they have a few shops now.

Dustin McKief

Just got back from southern Italy. I loved the coffee experience, which is limited to a variety of espresso drinks. You can grab a great espresso drink pretty much anywhere at a very fair price.

Even though it was a fun experience, I'm very happy to be back home with my own coffee paraphernalia and more bean/roast choices! This AM was an extra dark roast sumatra. ☕

TboneToker

I liked coffee a bit it was okay. Then I saw the character Godot in a video game (I don’t want to spoil it just in case someone is playing that game etc)

Anyways, that characters coffee quotes made me really love coffee. I have a French press and a cheap grinder but I’d LOVE to buy a nicer grinder for my coffee beans once I have the means

TboneToker,
Reactions: NYC_Frank
Top Bottom