Divine Tribe atty's

tennisguru1

EXCELSIOR!
Yeah ... I haven’t tried it yet because of this ... not sure that I will ...
After learning to only wipe it clockwise, mine is on tight for 3 days heavy use.
I like that you can great tasty dry hits at 350=370 in Ni 200 or same settings used for
Sequoya & QQ 13mm - takes 6 - 8 sec to temp but WOW!
Thick milky vapor keeps coming bowl after bowl
Truly a pain to remember to swab clockwise, but it's better than my first V4 sic
that fell apart while red hot lol. Defective returned.
A must is a BB , with or without water or you losing half the POP!

JCat

Accessory Maker
After learning to only wipe it clockwise, mine is on tight for 3 days heavy use.
I like that you can great tasty dry hits at 350=370 in Ni 200 or same settings used for
Sequoya & QQ 13mm - takes 6 - 8 sec to temp but WOW!
Thick milky vapor keeps coming bowl after bowl
Truly a pain to remember to swab clockwise, but it's better than my first V4 sic
that fell apart while red hot lol. Defective returned.
A must is a BB , with or without water or you losing half the POP!
This has nothing to do with my post though ... my issue is the black q-tips trying to clean the outside ... no matter how long I clean a portion of the side (outside) and outside bottom ... tried with everything and extended ISO soak, but q-tip still comes back black when cleaning those spots.

tennisguru1

EXCELSIOR!
This has nothing to do with my post though ... my issue is the black q-tips trying to clean the outside ... no matter how long I clean a portion of the side (outside) and outside bottom ... tried with everything and extended ISO soak, but q-tip still comes back black when cleaning those spots.

I've heard that from some, sic residue from not being polished?
I soaked mine in some orange clone crap liquid had from bong cleaning
from amazon.
Dirty power residue went away, did not come back.

DJ Colonel Corn

The Vapor Ninja
So here's the video, guys, tell me what you think, I"ve tried the thickest o-rings I can find that fit the V4, and she's a no-go.

Ok so
Just ordered some 14mm ID x 19mm OD x 2.5mm W O-rings, will let you all know how they work.

I've been told they will work with the Goodstore banger.

However, I still stand by the fact we should support Matt. That said, this Goodstore banger has an incredible joint to it, it's like huh what joint ?

Anyway will post more pics if I can get it going.

DJ Colonel Corn

The Vapor Ninja
Hey, everyone.

I wanted to share a lil info with you, about the outer diameter of our gear.

O.D. measurement with cap off:
V4 =19.60mm, I have a v4 prototype that is 19.78mm,
jet stream = 20.00mm,
QQ = 17.99-18.00mm

Use the black o-rings for your Bottomless Banger from Matt.
He sent you some with your BB.

Loving my SiC cup, I guess I got a good one. I repaired it with the instructions I posted a lil ways back, and it's been stellar ever since ! ✌

Easywider

Simple is the way
I've been enjoying my SIC cup, no trouble with the loose dish. I'm a lefty so maybe I have always whipped counterclockwise? I gave it a good scrub with baking soda an ISO after seeing @JCat's post.

I think I almost have it dialed in 100% the way I like. At first, I was getting lots of mess from anything other than live resin. This dish retains heat so long it was baking anything leftover onto the dish before I had a chance to q-tip. I've since shaved 12 seconds of my 38second auto fire and it seems to be just right. Nice smooth. flavourful, dense hit with almost nothing to wipe clean. I'm using TFR Ni 33W Pi 0/500/70

JCat

Accessory Maker
Ok, so don't enjoy posting this here, but I would advise everyone they stay away from the SiC cup; and honestly, after my recent dealings with DT, I don't think I'll ever deal with them again despite liking their products, and can't recommend that anyone else does either.

I've been back and forth with DT through e-mail for a little over a week now, and despite insisting that all I want is a replacement for the SiC cup that I already purchased, all I have been offered is a refund, and despite asking numerous times, DT is unwilling to send me a replacement (just a refund). I've indicated how disappointed with this resolution I am, but it doesn't seem to matter.

The only thing I can figure is that DT can't be confident to send me a replacement without the same issue, as otherwise I don't know why they wouldn't send me one; I can't figure out any other reason why they would insist on arguing against sending me a replacement to the point of refusing to do so, and making me an unhappy customer.

At any rate, this is some of the worst customer service I've had, and the product has potential serious health/safety concerns (SiC dust)

I'm really truly disappointed, as I've always been a fan of DT and their products, but no matter how hard I try to come to an agreement with DT on this one, they seem unwilling or unable to help me out.

I actually feel so negative about this whole encounter, I don't even want to send DT back the SiC cup with the issue out of spite ... (why would I want to help them out when they have been totally unhelpful with me?) ... oh well ... I guess I'll pop it in the mail anyways, two wrongs don't make a right ...

Really didn't care about the $45 after shipping, just wanted a safe SiC cup, but what I am left with is nothing except a whole lot of wasted time both on trying to get this clean and communicating with DT.

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
Ok, so don't enjoy posting this here, but I would advise everyone they stay away from the SiC cup; and honestly, after my recent dealings with DT, I don't think I'll ever deal with them again despite liking their products, and can't recommend that anyone else does either.

I've been back and forth with DT through e-mail for a little over a week now, and despite insisting that all I want is a replacement for the SiC cup that I already purchased, all I have been offered is a refund, and despite asking numerous times, DT is unwilling to send me a replacement (just a refund). I've indicated how disappointed with this resolution I am, but it doesn't seem to matter.

The only thing I can figure is that DT can't be confident to send me a replacement without the same issue, as otherwise I don't know why they wouldn't send me one; I can't figure out any other reason why they would insist on arguing against sending me a replacement to the point of refusing to do so, and making me an unhappy customer.

At any rate, this is some of the worst customer service I've had, and the product has potential serious health/safety concerns (SiC dust)

I'm really truly disappointed, as I've always been a fan of DT and their products, but no matter how hard I try to come to an agreement with DT on this one, they seem unwilling or unable to help me out.

I actually feel so negative about this whole encounter, I don't even want to send DT back the SiC cup with the issue out of spite ... (why would I want to help them out when they have been totally unhelpful with me?) ... oh well ... I guess I'll pop it in the mail anyways, two wrongs don't make a right ...

Really didn't care about the $45 after shipping, just wanted a safe SiC cup, but what I am left with is nothing except a whole lot of wasted time both on trying to get this clean and communicating with DT.

Sorry to hear of this. I was just coming back to this thread so I could re-learn how to use my V4 quartz cup. I never had much luck in getting it to work the way it should. I don't doubt my issue is with my technique, but I kind of gave up on it and wanted to give it another go.

I had read that the sic cup was supposed to be an improved variation on the V4. If you took the refund and then just bought another one? Is he actually cutting you off from ever getting another one?

BabyFacedFinster,
Reactions: gra.4083

divinetribe

We are trying our hardest to become Medical Grade
Manufacturer

your the only one with this issue, why? its all just a mystery about this residue and you cant figue it out , you think its sic dust but its not.. ? you say you torched it but it still keeps putting off black residue? again no one is having this problem but you, you live in canada i offered to pay to have you send it back so i can inspect, instead you want to talk about a million other things? you said you got it red hot.. pshhh,. are you using a tiny torch? torch that thing and get rid of the residue, AGAIN YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE WITH THIS PROBLEM!!!!! full refund too so you can have a choice to wait or order it agin, and you are unhappy still,, ,, we are still working out solutions for the second batch and the metal post coming off, ANd one more thing you say i offered you a refund ,, no no , i completely refunded you and your shipping to canada, its called a 100% satisfaction guarantee
and this happened right away once i knew you were trying to get two cups out of the situation., did you even care to ask anyone on the sub about this dust or oil and if they were having it too? why?

Last edited:
divinetribe,

JCat

Accessory Maker
your the only one with this issue, why? its all just a mystery about this residue and you cant figue it out , you think its sic dust but its not.. ? you say you torched it but it still keeps putting off black residue? again no one is having this problem but you, you live in canada i offered to pay to have you send it back so i can inspect, instead you want to talk about a million other things? you said you got it red hot.. pshhh,. are you using a tiny torch? torch that thing and get rid of the residue, AGAIN YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE WITH THIS PROBLEM!!!!! full refund too so you can have a choice to wait or order it agin, and you are unhappy still,, ,, we are still working out solutions for the second batch and the metal post coming off, ANd one more thing you say i offered you a refund ,, no no , i completely refunded you and your shipping to canada, its called a 100% satisfaction guarantee
and this happened right away once i knew you were trying to get two cups out of the situation., did you even care to ask anyone on the sub about this dust or oil and if they were having it too? why?
I don't want two cups. I am happy to send it back (and still will as I indicated, despite feeling like an unwanted customer). I just don't understand why you wouldn't offer an exchange instead of a refund which is all I asked for, multiple times. I also indicated that I didn't care about the $45. and I still don't. I guess its maybe just a communication issue, but again, all I wanted was a replacement, not a refund, but am really not interested at this point anymore.

I'll send it back when I'm back in town, as I indicated I would in the above post, so you can inspect on your own and post your findings here.

All my past interactions from DT have been good ... and I've been a long time supporter ... and a long time member here with I think a quite good reputation? I surely don't think I deserved the accusation of dishonesty ...

I torched it with a propane torch, as I told you in e-mail ...

Anyways .... just felt really mistreated as a customer, and still do by your response.

Edit: and to clarify, I didn't say, and am not saying it HAS SiC dust, this is just speculation by another member originally, but it does have residue that I can't get off no matter how hard I try,, as shown in the pictures with the q-tips posted on here and sent to you in e-mail.

Edit Edit: And one final note, I don't see how you could think I was trying to get another cup from you for free, when I offered to pay for a replacement, and only get refunded for the original when you received it (Here is exactly what I said: "If you want to do it so I pay for it again now, and then you refund me this one when it gets to you, that’s fine.")

Last edited:
JCat,
Reactions: Olde7

divinetribe

Manufacturer
I don't want two cups. I am happy to send it back (and still will as I indicated, despite feeling like an unwanted customer). I just don't understand why you wouldn't offer an exchange instead of a refund which is all I asked for, multiple times. I also indicated that I didn't care about the $45. and I still don't. I guess its maybe just a communication issue, but again, all I wanted was a replacement, not a refund, but am really not interested at this point anymore.

I'll send it back when I'm back in town, as I indicated I would in the above post, so you can inspect on your own and post your findings here.

All my past interactions from DT have been good ... and I've been a long time supporter ... and a long time member here with I think a quite good reputation? I surely don't think I deserved the accusation of dishonesty ...

I torched it with a propane torch, as I told you in e-mail ...

Anyways .... just felt really mistreated as a customer, and still do by your response.

Edit: and to clarify, I didn't say, and am not saying it HAS SiC dust, this is just speculation by another member originally, but it does have residue that I can't get off no matter how hard I try,, as shown in the pictures with the q-tips posted on here and sent to you in e-mail.

Edit Edit: And one final note, I don't see how you could think I was trying to get another cup from you for free, when I offered to pay for a replacement, and only get refunded for the original when you received it (Here is exactly what I said: "If you want to do it so I pay for it again now, and then you refund me this one when it gets to you, that’s fine.")
It sounds like you probably torched it for about two seconds you say you got it red hot did you get the whole cup red hot torch that thing until that oil comes off it’s plain and simple you don’t need a new cup torch the cup more until the crap that was on it comes off, it’s really simple this is not a mystery you’re obviously not torching it long enough I bet if I had you send it to another Canadian customer of mine near you they would be able to take care of it, burn that crap off, you got the piece for free, now take a little time and make it so it works. Quit acting like a torch won’t takeoff oil that’s ridiculous

divinetribe,

JCat

Accessory Maker
It sounds like you probably torched it for about two seconds you say you got it red hot did you get the whole cup red hot torch that thing until that oil comes off it’s plain and simple you don’t need a new cup torch the cup more until the crap that was on it comes off, it’s really simple this is not a mystery you’re obviously not torching it long enough I bet if I had you send it to another Canadian customer of mine near you they would be able to take care of it, burn that crap off, you got the piece for free, now take a little time and make it so it works. Quit acting like a torch won’t takeoff oil that’s ridiculous
Like I said, I will send it back to you when I am back in town w/ access to a printer, and you can see what you can make of it. I torched it for a couple minutes at least. I'm really not interested in spending any more time on this.

JCat,

divinetribe

Manufacturer
Like I said, I will send it back to you when I am back in town w/ access to a printer, and you can see what you can make of it. I torched it for a couple minutes at least. I'm really not interested in spending any more time on this.
Don't mail the piece back , torch it for a minute or two longer than you did, I've already refunded you 100% plus shipping, instead of emailing me which takes time , telling me how you are going to get the competitors products, Printing labels out making trips to the post office that all takes time? , I told you this happened to one other person they said they torched it and then it still had a little bit of black stuff on it afterwards , i then told him to torch it some more and it came off !!! do you understand the oil will come off with enough heat, kind of like oil in cars, you knowit gets hot but it doesn't burn very easy, get that thing red-hot and burn that crap off. You got the piece for free don't waste any other time doing anything else. TORCH THE PIECE TILL THE OIL COMES OFF OR THROW IT AWAY< you and one other person are the only ones that had this problem and he fixed his problem by following my instructions, HE is a happy customer!

divinetribe,

mephisto

Just wanted to share that I am quite enjoying the new Sic dish. I am using it with a temp controlled set up at 350 and it works like a champ.
For my use, this design is far superior to the other Sic dish on the market. No fiddling with clips, rising resistance, it just works. I am careful when removing the cover for loading and cleaning because the dish sits up high on the heat sink. Wipes out clean, clockwise rotation. No issues at all.
Thanks Matt!

vapmate

Would the above work with my V4? Also curious if anybody has experience using any of these attachments.

Thanks! :cheers:

Last edited:

510MOD

Manufacturer

Would the above work with my V4? Also curious if anybody has experience using either of these attachments.

Thanks! :cheers:
If you have this adapter then they should work no problem.

Nice find by the way! Those look pretty sweet!

510MOD,
Reactions: vapmate

disGRUNTled

Have a Sequioa set up that I love , bought a Dtv4 breaking it in w/ some Sour Diesel wax.
Lj4Kk6E.jpg

q6VGQpx.jpg

Last edited:

disGRUNTled

Nice setup! Did you make your own 510cable?
Nah I bought it from a user on reddit.
Super curious to hear your opinions regards durability and taste compared to the Sequoia titanium buckets.
👍
I will give my opinions on it in a month or two, that is how long I have been using the Sequioa daily.Just started experimenting with the Dtv4 yesterday but so far its been ahmazun !!!!!

Strawberry Diesel crmbl, listening to a phenomenal mix Big Pun lyrics over Mobb Deep instrumentals.Really shows off Puns skills as a lyricist.
9pAdngk.jpg

2RxadNt.jpg

UFa977R.jpg

baldore1312

A new Dabpress opened the door to a new world. A slugg33 cracked the door a couple of years ago but a little problem with the man took me out of the game. F’n wow. Pressed an oz of Gorilla and have spent the last week dialing in a DT V4‘s Ti and SIC cups. Finally found bliss with SIC cup. Soft, tasty, cloudy, smack-ya hits. Am I in heaven?

baldore1312

i do have a question for fans of Divine Tribe. I would like to share with a running buddy or two about the world of rosin and low temp dabin. Intro to Dabpress and DT is a given. I'm almost totally ignorant of the 2020 box mod scene. While I love my Eleaf Invoke’s and Arctic Fox, what are the current choices best suited for DT’s QQ and V4 atomizers? Thanks for your comments and advice!

510MOD

Manufacturer
i do have a question for fans of Divine Tribe. I would like to share with a running buddy or two about the world of rosin and low temp dabin. Intro to Dabpress and DT is a given. I'm almost totally ignorant of the 2020 box mod scene. While I love my Eleaf Invoke’s and Arctic Fox, what are the current choices best suited for DT’s QQ and V4 atomizers? Thanks for your comments and advice!
I really like the Wismec options...specifically the Reaulaux Gen3 Daul Battery Mod. I use myevic.bin on it for super longer heat up sessions with thicker inserts and for autofire.

baldore1312

I really like the Wismec options...specifically the Reaulaux Gen3 Daul Battery Mod. I use myevic.bin on it for super longer heat up sessions with thicker inserts and for autofire.
Thanks man! I’m in the market so I’ll tryout the Reaulaux G3.

baldore1312,
Reactions: 510MOD
Top Bottom