• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Ditanium vaporizer

MikeRotchHertz

I think my wire leads are just not long enough. I'm going to insert my own. By the way, the whole switch PCB is just a lamp dimmer so they are easy to find online. The one I purchased was only $10.

It's not an overly complicated design but the layout is brilliant.

Thanks again man!!

Pajeppy

Very close to pulling the trigger on a Ditanium. Just curious if anyone has experience hitting one outside in colder climates?

Wife won't let me vape inside and the weather is starting to get cold. Generally smoke at night on my covered patio.

I'd like to plug it in in the evening and just go in and out as I please.

Pajeppy,

WildWillie

Very close to pulling the trigger on a Ditanium. Just curious if anyone has experience hitting one outside in colder climates?

Wife won't let me vape inside and the weather is starting to get cold. Generally smoke at night on my covered patio.

I'd like to plug it in in the evening and just go in and out as I please.
Mine struggled to keep up under a ceiling fan on high, so I wouldn’t have great hopes about running it outside in the winter. Maybe if you had some kind of lid over the top to prevent losing so much heat.

WildWillie,
Reactions: Whisper

Texus

https://www.elev8glassgallery.com/s...nd-all-glass-pathway-for-super-silver-surfer/ would this work with ditanium??

Is there any way to upgrade the quartz to something else like saphire etc.?
If not, I like the shape of this from Sneaky Pete: https://www.sneakypetestore.com/products/ditanium-whipless-handpiece?variant=12564783693905

Though right now looks like only the Canadian store has them in stock.

MonkeyTime

https://www.elev8glassgallery.com/s...nd-all-glass-pathway-for-super-silver-surfer/ would this work with ditanium??

Is there any way to upgrade the quartz to something else like saphire etc.?

I'm not familiar with that one and I can't tell from the pictures, is there a place in the joint for a screen?

Any glass will work with it, providing you can find a way to pack a load in it!

Maybe email them?

Edit* - no, no alternate quartz that I'm aware of.

I have that SP J-hook, I like it. But I seem to gravitate back to the stock set over that, the Ti handset and the others I've cobbed together.

Eddie

MonkeyTime,

Texus

I'm not familiar with that one and I can't tell from the pictures, is there a place in the joint for a screen?

Any glass will work with it, providing you can find a way to pack a load in it!

Maybe email them?

Edit* - no, no alternate quartz that I'm aware of.

I have that SP J-hook, I like it. But I seem to gravitate back to the stock set over that, the Ti handset and the others I've cobbed together.

Eddie
I've also quite enjoyed the 14 to 18mm female to female short piece that I have from DDave, along with a DDave angled glass piece that was part of his Arizer kit.

Texus,

Texus

Hi guys getting a Ditanium for Xmas 😁 do you guys have any tips. My first desktop.
Get the carb cap if you are doing extracts.

And maybe find an alternative to the hose. Sneaky Pete has an s-haped glass piece that is nice. Or you can go with DDave

Texus,

vapeaveli420

Get the carb cap if you are doing extracts.

And maybe find an alternative to the hose. Sneaky Pete has an s-haped glass piece that is nice. Or you can go with DDave
Thanks bro. Why would I want to replace the whip? What would you is the best temp for extracts or green?

mice heard a lot about DDave I’m in the uk and don’t think he sells over these parts.

vapeaveli420,

Texus

Thanks bro. Why would I want to replace the whip? What would you is the best temp for extracts or green?

mice heard a lot about DDave I’m in the uk and don’t think he sells over these parts.
1) Whips can be a bit unweildy and some folks aren't fans or aren't for certain situations.

2) And there are glass purists who suggest that all glass is the best, most flavorful airpath.

I do green up to about 1 o'clock on the dial but usually stick around 11 to noon. Extracts I do between noon and 2 o'clock on the dial. But start there and play around to find your sweet spot.

vapeaveli420

1) Whips can be a bit unweildy and some folks aren't fans or aren't for certain situations.

2) And there are glass purists who suggest that all glass is the best, most flavorful airpath.

I do green up to about 1 o'clock on the dial but usually stick around 11 to noon. Extracts I do between noon and 2 o'clock on the dial. But start there and play around to find your sweet spot.
Thanks for getting back to me bro.
Do you know if I can use the sneaky Pete standing J hook for the Ditanium? I have never used a j hook I’m assuming just put a screen some weed in the j hook and connect it to the Ditanium?

vapeaveli420,
Reactions: Whisper

Whisper

It's pretty easy once you get the Ditanium. I'm not around people who vape, so all the vapes I buy, it's my first time using it. I didn't buy the attachment, I have my own j hook, mind you, it doesn't line up with the Ditanium as the Sneaky Pete one does, but, for my needs- I don't need it. I mostly use my Ditanium for a quick hit of concentrate. I wanted something safer, and I felt this was it. Use it and enjoy it, really, it should fill your needs.

Texus

Thanks for getting back to me bro.
Do you know if I can use the sneaky Pete standing J hook for the Ditanium? I have never used a j hook I’m assuming just put a screen some weed in the j hook and connect it to the Ditanium?
You'll have to reach out to Sneaky Pete on that. Also, SP was out of stock, so I ended up getting mine from the sister site in Canada: Great North Vapes. Shipping was reasonable enough from Canada to the US.

Texus,

Texus

Just got a notification that those glass S-shaped ditanium pieces are back in stock at Sneaky Pete

Texus,

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
Hi guys getting a Ditanium for Xmas 😁 do you guys have any tips. My first desktop
Don't forget to stir or you can hotspot and combust, at least every 2 big as you can handle hits or 3 smaller ones. Packing is very important and your load should be packed springy when pressed, a lose load can dislodge fall in the heater and combust. Definitely pick up the Sneaky Pete whipless glass hand piece it's Great for smaller bowls and the taste is better then the whip when it gets dirty. Are you a heavy user? As in will you be using the whip to the .5 capacity multiple times a day? If so you might want to try a pickup a old style glass hand piece for the whip, it stays cleaner longer, is easier to clean, better airflow, for me it makes the vape I'm not a fan of the one with the glass screen that it now comes with.

vapeaveli420

Don't forget to stir or you can hotspot and combust, at least every 2 big as you can handle hits or 3 smaller ones. Packing is very important and your load should be packed springy when pressed, a lose load can dislodge fall in the heater and combust. Definitely pick up the Sneaky Pete whipless glass hand piece it's Great for smaller bowls and the taste is better then the whip when it gets dirty. Are you a heavy user? As in will you be using the whip to the .5 capacity multiple times a day? If so you might want to try a pickup a old style glass hand piece for the whip, it stays cleaner longer, is easier to clean, better airflow, for me it makes the vape I'm not a fan of the one with the glass screen that it now comes with.
Hiya mate, thanks for all the tips. I am a heavy user I’d say go through g or 1.5 a day. What do you mean by get old style of glass? I was looking at the standing j hook by sneaky Pete as vapewellness sells it in the Uk, but I was informed I wouldn’t Be able to load anything into the j-hook other than a vape with WPA?

am sorry for my noob questions am new to the world of glass.

vapeaveli420,

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
Hiya mate, thanks for all the tips. I am a heavy user I’d say go through g or 1.5 a day. What do you mean by get old style of glass? I was looking at the standing j hook by sneaky Pete as vapewellness sells it in the Uk, but I was informed I wouldn’t Be able to load anything into the j-hook other than a vape with WPA?

am sorry for my noob questions am new to the world of glass.
My apologies for not explaining, my post got cut off last night cause I had to walk my dog 🐶. The glass tube that connects with the whip has been redesigned a year or so ago to have a glass and metal screen, while the original glass hand piece only had some ridges to hold a metal screen in place. The original or old style to me makes the vape so much better, including air flow and cleaning, the old style you can easily clean by blasting hot water out through the bowl and it gets it 90-95% clean. You can't do that with the new style and are forced to remove the screen to clean it and removing is a little difficult without damaging the screen. The only way to get the old style is to email the manufacturer at https://enailvaporizer.com/ and ask if he still has any old stock left, which he may not at this point. You could also email 🇬🇧U.K. Vape stores that have carried the Ditanium and ask if they have old style glass hand piece. I'd try vapefiend who may also carry the whipless glass hand piece from Sneaky Pete. To me it makes a world of difference in how much I enjoy the Ditanium

Top Bottom