Ditanium vaporizer

CheeseSandwich

I recently got one of these used and i fucking love it! I get massive rips with flower at 12 o'clock as well as tasty low temp dabs with carb cap.
I'm a dumbass and broke the thing unfortunately. I reached out to Ditanium and Adam sorted me out asap with parts for repair at a extremely reasonable fee. Stellar experience with Ditanium all around here.:tup:

LaughingDog

I've gone back to using the ditanium as my daily driver. I prefer using the titanium bowl connected directly to the whip through a bong. I find this set up so much easier to maintain then the glass bowl. A tip if you give the titanium bowl a quick brush out while warm it is easy to keep clean with minimal need for any 'deep' cleaning.

At about 1 O'clock on mine this will clear a bowl in two massive cloud hits. One of the things I like about it is how quickly it clouds the bow. I love higher heat, shorter time pulls. Stays cool with maximum extraction. I was thinking of a vape like the Freight Train but I believe the Ditanium hits just a well without the safety issues inherent in the Freight Train and vapes like it.

Anyone here have a Freight Train and a Ditanium and would care to comment on how they compare vaporwise?

Madri-Gal

Child Of The Revolution
I've gone back to using the ditanium as my daily driver. I prefer using the titanium bowl connected directly to the whip through a bong. I find this set up so much easier to maintain then the glass bowl. A tip if you give the titanium bowl a quick brush out while warm it is easy to keep clean with minimal need for any 'deep' cleaning.

At about 1 O'clock on mine this will clear a bowl in two massive cloud hits. One of the things I like about it is how quickly it clouds the bow. I love higher heat, shorter time pulls. Stays cool with maximum extraction. I was thinking of a vape like the Freight Train but I believe the Ditanium hits just a well without the safety issues inherent in the Freight Train and vapes like it.

Anyone here have a Freight Train and a Ditanium and would care to comment on how they compare vaporwise?
Don't have a Freight Train, but do have a Hot Rod and a Ditanium. Love my Ditanium, love my Hot Rod. They are different. I wouldn't want to be without either, but they have different vape signatures for very different experiences.

Solosummers

Ditanium has been selling the whipless glass only on their website that works far better then any other whip setup options IMO. I can actually and do leave the glass on it without panic or combustion. It's always cool enough to put your lips on the glass without being too warm/hot or burning U. The Hits are bigger better tastier stronger and easier with far less hassle. All Glass pathway comes with a built-in glass screen and they'll send U a pack of thick silver screens with the whipless glass if U want to use those on top of the glass for extra protection. $35 out the door with tax!✌🏾

Solosummers,
Reactions: BigJr48

quasars25

I have had my Ditanium for a few years now. I use it as a daily driver for a short while. Then go back to using my Solo II. The question that I cannot seem to find an answer for is: Can I purchase any 3/4 inch stainless steel screen for the glass tube from Amazon? The one sold on Ditanium's sight is rather expensive. Also, how does this compare to some of the ball vapes? I've been going back and forth on whether to buy a Terp Ready by Oldhead, but I am not sure if it is worth it. Money is tight, so I want to make sre it is worth the high price.

quasars25,

hoptimum

I have had my Ditanium for a few years now. I use it as a daily driver for a short while. Then go back to using my Solo II. The question that I cannot seem to find an answer for is: Can I purchase any 3/4 inch stainless steel screen for the glass tube from Amazon? The one sold on Ditanium's sight is rather expensive. Also, how does this compare to some of the ball vapes? I've been going back and forth on whether to buy a Terp Ready by Oldhead, but I am not sure if it is worth it. Money is tight, so I want to make sre it is worth the high price.
Stainless steel screens are readily available on Amazon, as BigJr48 suggests.

Vaporizers are all different. Trying to find the "best" is a fool's errand.

Injector style or ruby ball modified vapes generate and retain heat more efficiently than conventional whip style vapes, and in my opinion can result in a more thorough roast at lower temps. You can spend a lot of money on them, but I'm satisfied with the DCElev8r. Or you could try to modify your Ditanium. There was a post where someone added beads to one a while back.

hoptimum,

edysin

Has anyone ever had to send their unit in for repair? I’m in the process of having it fixed for the second time since I bought it in 2020. The company is good to work with via email but I am disappointed that this has happened twice. I probably won’t have it fixed if it goes again even though I really enjoy it for concentrates.

edysin,
Top Bottom