Ditanium vaporizer

LaughingDog

I like the ditanium because it's easer to clean. I use it whether I'm using herb in the bowl or concentrate in the cup.

LaughingDog,
Reactions: Whisper

edysin

Hi All,

Newer to FC. Just wanted to comment real quick on my Ditanium setup. It's taken some hours to develop my technique even though most of what I do has already been done or mentioned throughout this thread. I'm currently doing a 14mm to 18mm glass adapter inside->18mm to 18mm DDave Glass->18mm to 14mm Glass Bend->14mm Cooling Mouthpiece. I'm usually between 1pm-3pm for temp. I also have a whip (elev8 whip) with a 14mm end so on occasion I'll connect this whip for additional cooling or additional distance.

64NXMn7

This has by far been my favorite vaporizer to date. I love the customization, I love the heating, I love the airflow, and I love the dual functionality. As others have stated, a temp control would be my main addition. I tried using a temp gun but I don't think I'm getting accurate readouts. I've owned some expensive and complicated vaporizers and this is not only easy but it's really fun to use. I'm a solo user so it's perfect for me and it fits in nicely on my little table. I highly recommend this vaporizer for anyone thinking of picking it up. I also own the titanium piece but I havent had much luck with consistent results. I've read through everything and got some good tips here though so I'm gonna give my titanium piece another run today.

Thanks for the tips!

Last edited:

JonServo

I recently purchased the titanium hand piece. The shipping was so fast! Is it best with flower or concentrates, or doesn't it matter? We decided to go ahead and get the titanium one, as we all know glass does break.

It is just taste preference, you can use either.

edysin

After reading through all the tips on using the titanium hand piece on this thread, I discovered my problem. I was using way too much material and my heat way much too low. I found by using roughly .2 and adjusting the heat from 1:30 to 3, I was able to get 2 incredibly efficient and potent draws. I also put the glass handle aside and hooked up a elev8 whip right to the base of the titanium tip. Was able to handle the hot titanium pretty securely with the stronger whip but it def could be improved. I'm not suggesting not using the glass handle, I just personally find it inconvenient.

I'm starting to think these micro-dosers were/are onto something. .2 worth of material for these effects is pretty surprising.

LaughingDog

After reading through all the tips on using the titanium hand piece on this thread, I discovered my problem. I was using way too much material and my heat way much too low. I found by using roughly .2 and adjusting the heat from 1:30 to 3, I was able to get 2 incredibly efficient and potent draws. I also put the glass handle aside and hooked up a elev8 whip right to the base of the titanium tip. Was able to handle the hot titanium pretty securely with the stronger whip but it def could be improved. I'm not suggesting not using the glass handle, I just personally find it inconvenient.

I'm starting to think these micro-dosers were/are onto something. .2 worth of material for these effects is pretty surprising.

I use the titanium bowl without the glass wand as well, just don't need it. After I pull a good hit, I remove the bowl from the ditanium and draw another a second or two to cool the herb off between hits. I don't put it back on until ready to hit again.

edysin

I remove the bowl from the ditanium and draw another a second or two to cool the herb off between hits. I don't put it back on until ready to hit again.

Same. The frosted glass adds no value to my experience and I feel it complicates the cleaning. Hooking the hose right up to the titanium tip yielded the best results for me, with this setup.

Honestly, the whole titanium hand piece kit confused me at first because I feel the instructions are lacking. I thought maybe on their site they'd have a nicer .pdf version I could dl electronically but they do not. Pretty disappointing. For everything else that went into packaging the device, detailed instructions and tips on how to use it was an oversight. My only gripe.

Luckily, I found FC.

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
This thread is a continuation of the oldFC thread that can be found here. Ditanium vaporizer
The Ditanium is a dual purpose vaporizer,that can do both flowers and concetrates at the same time ,featuring ceramic rod heater and titanium and quartz heater cover.
https://enailvaporizer.com
1590327761845.png

Ditanium Vapor Exclusive Features:

• All-in-one vaporizer experience. Versatile titanium heater cover works with herbs, liquids, or extracts.
  • Standard glass hand-piece can be used for hands free vaporization.
  • Optional quick screen change titanium hand-piece with glass handle. Glass handle allows hands-free when screen is not needed.
  • Mouthpiece is compatible with 14mm ground glass joints. Connects directly to rigs and water pipes.
  • Dual function carb-cap for low temperature pulls, and aromatherapy. Bowl area for essential oils, incense, and liquid fragrances.

European can get the 220v version right here . Ditanium Vaporizer

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
Don't get as much use out of the old girl as I use to but I still enjoy going to town on a full Ditanium wand every month or so. I probably use it more frequently for micro dosing shatter than anything else. She not my daily driver anymore but I couldn't bare to be without her and I still think my bamboo unit is quite the looker :love:

Bigpoppafudge420

@Ramahs Will do man, I'm still feverishly checking tracking but it always gets dicey when the package goes from the Us to Canada. I'm hoping it shows up sometime next week. I just got a package from vape north today with some accessories for the diatanium and it has made waiting even harder. I grabbed a dry whipless mouth piece and a whipless concentrate adapter with a 18mm scepter piece. I'm hoping once the diatanium gets here the set up will come together nooooooooice. Will update!

Bigpoppafudge420,
Reactions: Ramahs

Whisper

@Bigpoppafudge420 The Ditanium is a breeze to operate, you'll enjoy it. I am the only person that I know that regularly uses a vaporizer, so I bought mine blind, having never used one nor had I seen a Ditanium in person. I figured it would be a good safe way to medicate, while I studied more on the different vapes. So far, it's been a very good fit. I didn't buy anything in April ( my b-day month ), and I'm not wanting anything for 710, so I'm good, so far..

Whisper,

Bigpoppafudge420

@Whisper That's a relief to hear! I always look forward to dialing in my technique on a new vape but sometimes it can get frustrating not to achieve the results you are after. Sounds like i wont have to worry about the diatanium on that front!

Bigpoppafudge420,

Bad Dog

@Bigpoppafudge420 The only thing to be aware of is its vapour isn't instant so you might find a short pre draw useful to get a bigger hit but it's completely unnecessary with combo hits. The whipless glass hand piece is also a great choice and has really good flavour

Bad Dog,

WildWillie

so just to get some closure and clear the company's name, i messaged the company directly with the comparison pictures and they said my unit looks fine. they gave me some great tips (Adam really is great, wow) and i think i'm starting to figure it out, so it turns out i was just dumb all along. i thought i had convection figured out after a year of smashing e-nano bowls one after the other but maybe not lol

What was there advice in the end? I shelved mine for a while because I was having similar issues.

Last edited:
WildWillie,

Bad Dog

Dusted off the Ditanium today with a .2 load in the whipless glass hand piece and dam did I get blasted off! Taste was very nice and I split it up over a hour getting pretty wrecked, it was 4 times my usual load size so I was on the moon for hours. Not even sure if I could handle a fully loaded OG wand these days after this mornings session lol two wand days are definitely a thing of the past if today is any indication. I still really enjoy the Ditanium and wish I could use it more often but it would kill my tolerance doing this more than 1-2 a month, so it's a special occasion vape. She always gets me lifted even though I don't push my avb as far as with other vapes so I get the added bonus of putting it in capsules for a edible, which I just did.

Bad Dog,

Bad Dog

I broke one of my glass handles. Damn it. Luckily, I was prepared!
😬......... please don't tell me it was a old style glass hand piece! Those things are as rare as a unicorn 🦄 these days and imho just as wonderful. If I broke mine I'd cry 😭 the new style isn't for me........ I don't like it ........... I hate it.... a lot 😱

Bad Dog,

Whisper

No, it was the new style. When we first got the Ditanium we used it on a wood countertop, I moved it out of the middle of the room to a corner where it sits on Corian and I wasn't thinking... :doh: A little reminder for everyone. Now I have put siplat mats down.

Whisper,
Reactions: Bad Dog

WildWillie

So I’ve been playing with the Ditanium again after having shelved it for a while. I discovered that part of the trouble I was having, was using it under a ceiling fan. I would have never thought it would have cooled It so much, but I was hardly getting clouds with the dial maxed out.

However, even using it away from the fan, I have to be at 2:30-3 on the dial to get big rips. Yet every review I see they’re ripping it at noon, not sure what’s up with that.

WildWillie,

MonkeyTime

So I’ve been playing with the Ditanium again after having shelved it for a while. I discovered that part of the trouble I was having, was using it under a ceiling fan. I would have never thought it would have cooled It so much, but I was hardly getting clouds with the dial maxed out.

However, even using it away from the fan, I have to be at 2:30-3 on the dial to get big rips. Yet every review I see they’re ripping it at noon, not sure what’s up with that.
Where is the dial when it's turned off?

I don't think there's anything holding the dial in a specific spot, mine is off with the mark straight down, noon seems just about right for me, but each unit may be a little different?

It's like the Evo, analog and individually unique.

MonkeyTime,

WildWillie

Where is the dial when it's turned off?

I don't think there's anything holding the dial in a specific spot, mine is off with the mark straight down, noon seems just about right for me, but each unit may be a little different?

It's like the Evo, analog and individually unique.

My dial is straight down (pointing to 6 o’clock when off. Maybe I’m just not being patient enough at noon on the dial.

WildWillie,

Bad Dog

How long are you heat soaking the unit before use? I never needed to go above 2 o'clock for big rips but I knew another user who always vaped a 3. Don't forget in videos they probably have ideal lighting to show off the clouds

Top Bottom