Ditanium vaporizer

BestBuds

The Dude
what are your workarounds for the knob? have you found a way to remember temperatures/add a dial/get a new knob without ruining the look of the vape? i'm sick of shooting for a random temperature everytime and i need ideas lol. @thc_technologist yours looks very cool!

I found my sweet spot and pulled the knob off and stuck it back on with the dial pointed straight up directly on a particular grain in the wood. When I turn it on now I go right to that spot.
I also just got a electrical outlet Bluetooth switch for my enano. It looks like a small surge protector. So now when I want to turn my enano on I use an app. :rockon:

- for those who use the glass wand: how often do you clean it and how do you clean it? the only way i've found to clean it without losing all the reclaim is dipping it in an iso jar. the problem is that i have to do it pretty much every single day if not multiple times a day, it seems that ~5-6 big bowls are enough to get it fairly clogged. and when i empty it i also clean the screen with a stir tool and blow into the mouthpiece of the whip
I am probably in the minority but I run super hot water through my glass every night. I'll iso wash once a week. I don't save my reclaim because it usually has a lot of nasty solids in it that gross me out. :tinfoil:
- do you leave the handpiece attached the entire time? i saw that it's not recommended in the instruction manual but it seems to hit better when i do. it's also more "hands free" imo
I do not leave it on, no. I bought a canvas bag at a dollar store and filled it with cheap coffee beans. I use that to rest my hot stems and things on. I have heard other say they feel it hits better when they leave it on but to me it feels fuller in the lungs because it's a warmer hit. So imo it's a warmer hit not a fuller hit but that is more of a self rationalization rather than a well thought out scientifically backed opinion. :brow:

Have you run a double decker yet? :love:

BestBuds,
Reactions: Whisper
I found my sweet spot and pulled the knob off and stuck it back on with the dial pointed straight up directly on a particular grain in the wood. When I turn it on now I go right to that spot.
damn i'm gonna have to try this, better than some scuffed pieces of paper

I do not leave it on, no. I bought a canvas bag at a dollar store and filled it with cheap coffee beans. I use that to rest my hot stems and things on.
to be honest i've just been leaving my stems around lol, i usually vape around 1 o'clock so they shouldn't burn my desk right? nothing has gotten ruined so far. i can always hold them in my hand without a problem (even the titanium one after a couple of bowls while leaving it attached)

Have you run a double decker yet? :love:
sadly i don't have access to concentrates. i did try with a couple blobs of reclaim but i have no idea what i'm doing, i got a few whispy hits and that was it

godisatomato,

Whisper

I leave my Ditanium on. I am a lower temperature user, and I usually have a set temp ( 1-1:30 ), I remove my stem after using. When using with flower, it must be stirred, otherwise, it'll burn ( or close ). I clean my glass residue in Everclear, and the screen in iso. I like to keep my things clean-not everyone enjoys the stinky stink. In truth, I use this dabbing mostly. I have a Wood Scent and I would rather microdose with it than use the Di for flower. Once in a while, I'll stack hits but, it's not my thing. I use this daily, some days, all day. Some days are just for pain relief, what a lifesaver! :luv:

Whisper,
Reactions: JonServo

iamdiosa

whatup, it's been almost a month and i've been seshing hard. i have a few questions:

- what are your workarounds for the knob? have you found a way to remember temperatures/add a dial/get a new knob without ruining the look of the vape? i'm sick of shooting for a random temperature everytime and i need ideas lol. @thc_technologist yours looks very cool!

- for those who use the glass wand: how often do you clean it and how do you clean it? the only way i've found to clean it without losing all the reclaim is dipping it in an iso jar. the problem is that i have to do it pretty much every single day if not multiple times a day, it seems that ~5-6 big bowls are enough to get it fairly clogged. and when i empty it i also clean the screen with a stir tool and blow into the mouthpiece of the whip

- do you leave the handpiece attached the entire time? i saw that it's not recommended in the instruction manual but it seems to hit better when i do. it's also more "hands free" imo

other than that, all i have to say is Oh My God. this thing just chucks quality vapor. best purchase i've ever made

I adjusted to my usual temp, took the knob off and made that 12:00. So I can still lower/raise the temp depending on need, but that seems to work well to go back to "normal"

I clean my glass wand weekly/bi-weekly. I don't worry about the reclaim so I just throw it in a baggie of iso for a bit, rinse, and let dry. I don't seem to have any clogging issues, but I don't have the fixed glass screen.

I leave the handpiece on for the whole session except when I take it off to stir and retamp. It doesn't'[t seem to affect anything. If I'm only doing a hit or two, yeah, then I take it off but I usually use my smaller portables for that job if I only need a bit. I guess in theory if you leave it on and get too wrecked there's a chance of knocking it and breaking it but I've not had any issues with it otherwise.

Glad you are enjoying!

iamdiosa,

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
To those of you with a Ditanium if you received your unit with a glass screen in the wand I want to let you know about another option. The original wand didn’t have any glass screen just some bevels in the glass to hold your titanium screen in place. I find the original one to be Superior As it has much improved air flow that is especially nice to clear your rig. Vgoodiez has a supply of old style wands available right now but supply is limited so pick yours up while they are still in stock. IMO it’s a worthwhile purchase as to me it makes for a more enjoyable experience

Bad Dog

The old style wand at vgoodiez has sold out! To any of you that purchased one please post your thoughts on it. For those of you who did not but are still interested I’d recommend contacting vgoodiez and let them know about your interest or even reach out to the creator at https://enailvaporizer.com/
I’ve been in contact with him a he has a supply of old style wands

Bad Dog,

Bad Dog

Finally got my old style glass hand piece a little while ago and had the most satisfying Ditanium session I’ve had in over a month. Reliable and easily able to clear my rig. But I can’t honeymoon to hard, with this whole corona thing I’m on rationing of my supply bud so that leaves my Ditanium mostly shelved these days :(

Bad Dog,

Healthierlifestyle

Hello everyone, I wanted to really take my time to become adjusted with this vape and after 3 days of testing, I must say it is indeed a step up for me in all facets! the flavor is there, clouds are there, ease of use is all there, my only complaint is that I Didn't upgrade sooner!

I will say that I agree with a lot of others with my sweet spot being 1:30/2 as compared to reports of 12 o clock setting. The learning curve wasn't too difficult happy to say I have no issues with the length of the cord seems to be longer than 4 feet as well as the switch has been upgraded and does indeed contain a marker to indicate what power setting it is at now! Now its time to sell the other vapes as they will be doing nothing but collecting dust! Thanks for all the comments and activities of experiences in this thread read it 2x over and learned quite a bit.

P.s I don't know how to edit my previous post above so hoping a MOD can combine em for me!

Whisper

As you've found out. They are pretty easy to use. I look at it as a safe beginning, I didn't spend a ton and I am still able to get medicated enough to ease my pain Win,
win for me.

Whisper,

JonServo

I've also now tried the old style glass hand piece. The airflow is slightly different, but the bowl is also larger, and I think a little wider. If anything, it is easier to remove the screen for cleaning without damaging it, because you aren't fighting that glass backing.

Overall, I don't think the old hand piece is better than the new one by any wide margin, and the new style with the glass backing is definitely helpful for beginners. I enjoy either and both.

Carry on and have an enjoyable weekend.

JonServo,

Healthierlifestyle

Hello everyone! enjoying my vape and definitely getting the hang of it! my question is with the glass handpiece is there a time limit I can leave it connected to the ditanium or is it advised to always remove after every hit? Another question I have is if there's a way to make the chamber for loading smaller. obviously I have just been putting in the amount I prefer but would adding another screen closer to the heater affect performance negatively? Thanks in advance for all your help!

Healthierlifestyle,
Reactions: SloJimFizz

Healthierlifestyle

I am enjoying the glass piece for now but am indeed interested in the Titanium bowl they offer if its true it has a smaller bowl. Also, I can't seem to find the sneaky Pete adapter you guys speak of? If someone could kindly link that'd be awesome!

Healthierlifestyle,
Reactions: SloJimFizz

JonServo

@Healthierlifestyle Yep, the Ti handpiece has a smaller bowl. And it is much easier to change the screen. The downside to the Ti in my opinion is not being able to see the herb, and how much you've packed. I've combusted a few times with it. My mistake for sure, but I never combust with the glass, and still can pack really small amounts into the glass with good results.

At the end of the day I like having options, so I'm glad I have both.

Manity

How long does the quarts nail last? I bought a replacement when I bought mine last year but it still looks great after a years use . I know when you use a blow torch the quartz doesn't last but with the ditanium it doesn't get as hot.

I use the titanium piece for when I do concentrates. I take the screen out so better airflow and doesn't get gunked up. The glass I use for flower only. Love my ditanium

LaughingDog

Just wanted to share my experience with the Ditanium. I never cared for the glass wand, just too much pita to deal with screen etc ymmv.

I use the titanium bowl through a sneaky pete mega globe. With temp at 1 to 1:30 I get repeatable huge cool hits everytime. The dryness of the herb depends on if the first hit is wispy. After that huge hit after huge hit. I fill it up to where it begins to flare. I have a brilliant cut grinder and I use the fine grind. I think a really good fine grinder is critical.

It's very gratifying to get huge hits wihout coming close to combustion. I usually get 5-6 really great hits before it peters out. I do stir between each hit. The ABV comes out evenly brown the color determined by starting dryness type of herb.

The only downside that others have noted is that the screen needs changed after each use. I have a bunch after there all dirty I clean with alcohol. Not a real big deal. Brush out the bowl and all is good.

I don't care for stacking dabs over dry herb. I'm a mono cannabis consumer, I like one strain per session.

I've got the ditanium dialed in, huge, cool, flavorful hits time after time. Love this thing!

(My favorite portable for flavor is the potv one, setting that at 358 puts me in terp heaven!.)

Last edited:

Whisper

I recently purchased the titanium hand piece. The shipping was so fast! Is it best with flower or concentrates, or doesn't it matter? We decided to go ahead and get the titanium one, as we all know glass does break.

@Manity Idk.

Whisper,
Top Bottom