Ditanium vaporizer

MonkeyTime

Anyone know a good place to buy replacment screens for the TI whip. I somehow lost my screen and not sure what size i need to replace it with. Thanks all.

A standard 5/8" screen will fall between the threads without having to bend it, it's got a little play on the bottom, but like @SloJimFizz said, once you join the halves, it's held in place.

20190929-122113.jpg

Grobalot

i've been looking at this vape for a long while now, probably around a year, and i've read through all of this thread and decided to go for it! the only problem is, i'm in the UK.
i've had a quote from a reputable vendor that is more than reasonable for international shipping but i have also heard that a 220v version may currently be in the works and may have to wait and see if this comes through.
does anybody know if this may be true?
i've been looking for a hard hitting desktop that will replace my Vapir Rise 2.0 (power cable is now shorting and just doesn't taste brill) and that can be a good alternative for an evening session and will keep upwith the beast that is my Tubo. can't afford a volcano or evo as they are well out of my price range and the aesthetics of both just don't appeal to me, the brushed metal is too industrial for me and black plastic with a neoprene cover of the Evo just isn't fo me. I've weighed up the pros and cons of all 3, but the dual function and artisanal style, vapour production and safety aspect of the Ditanium just tick every box for me.
i've contacted the manufacturer but just wanted to see if you guys knew anything about a 220v.
any info form you guys in the know would be greatly appreciated :D

calimac

I'm thinking about joining the diatanium club and am just checking in to see if people are still generally happy with this powerhouse of a vape. I've been following along since it first popped on here and it generally seems well liked but this thread has gone a little quiet. I'm looking for a heavy hitter for when the other vapes are just not cutting it, any advice would be much appreciated.

I'm thinking about joining the diatanium club and am just checking in to see if people are still generally happy with this powerhouse of a vape. I've been following along since it first popped on here and it generally seems well liked but this thread has gone a little quiet. I'm looking for a heavy hitter for when the other vapes are just not cutting it, any advice would be much appreciated.

Hey there! I feel honored you followed my topic for this long, ha ha. The Ditanium takes some getting used to. Once you get it to an area you like, it's a beast of a machine. I like using it in conjunction with the Sneaky Pete V3. Holy crap, those are some smooth hits.

Now... Having said that... For the majority of my vaping, I've been using the bowl on the Sneaky Pete V3 by itself (using a lighter). I really like the Ditanium, honest. Having said that, I feel I can use a lot less herb with the V3 and get a more concentrated hit.

I thought I would be using the Ditanium as a party favor, and I haven't had any big get togethers. My wife loves the Pax 3 I got her, so the Ditanium doesn't get brought out much. I understand there is an insert for the Ditanium you can buy that would lower the amount of herb needed, but I haven't purchased one yet.

Hope this helps your purchasing decision!

iamdiosa

Mine is still the nightly driver. It's literally used almost daily. I will occasionally use one of my other vapes just for variety, but it's still going strong and is still a total beast of a machine.

dron19

Mine is still the nightly driver. It's literally used almost daily. I will occasionally use one of my other vapes just for variety, but it's still going strong and is still a total beast of a machine.
Do you have the TI or newer quartz nail

iamdiosa

I have two quartz nails that I can trade back and forth. I have the glass whip, the Ti piece that I can attach a bubbler to, and Sneaky Pete's J-hook attachment for it. Usually I just load up the glass handle and go, but again, always nice to have variety. Is there a Ti piece for the middle? I hadn't seen it (Just the usual piece that screws down to keep the quartz in place.

dron19

I have two quartz nails that I can trade back and forth. I have the glass whip, the Ti piece that I can attach a bubbler to, and Sneaky Pete's J-hook attachment for it. Usually I just load up the glass handle and go, but again, always nice to have variety. Is there a Ti piece for the middle? I hadn't seen it (Just the usual piece that screws down to keep the quartz in place.

you have a great set up!

Bamboo on left is TI. bamboo right is quartz but don't think you can convert one to the other it is what it was born as.
https://enailvaporizer.com/product-category/standard-vaporizer-enails/

Last edited:

beyond6strings

Just another traveller in the Cannaverse
Thanks for the input Project_Libtina and iamdiosa, hopefully a nice black friday sale comes along and I will be joining along in on all the fun.

I got a Ditanium based on Sneaky Pete’s recommendation and I couldn’t be happier. I love having an enail for concentrates and I love having a convection desktop for flower. And I really love that I can get both from the same vape at a decent price: especially with Black Friday coming up.

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
This one has been sitting tableside for about a week again. Nothing ground breaking here but a solid vape with big thick hits that is one of my favorite standard whip vapes ever. I wouldn't compare it to something like the Vapolution or Herbalizer, but it compares favorably to other box whip vapes or 7th Floor products that use a similiar heating element.

I think the stock whip is a few inches short and i wish the dial was easier to key in on the same temp over and over but aside that still a fun to use vape with instant dab ability.

beyond6strings

Just another traveller in the Cannaverse
still a fun to use vape with instant dab ability.

It's my only desktop and I love it's small footprint, low temp dab-ability, and really lovely convection vaporization of flower. And it's not expensive. My custom wood regulated, on-demand vape cost almost twice as much.

I almost never use just the whip-I really like that the mouthpiece is also a 14mm male joint that fits nicely into my Sneaky Pete Mega Globe-my favorite water piece for the Ditanium.

It's a quality rig. Simple and easy to use.

And yes the knob is a ridiculous oversight on their part. I couldn't agree more. I actually had a job in the 70's in a knob factory. My job was to indent the knob at the same time a white line was melted into it. I had some old liquid paper around and used it to highlight the indented line on the Di's knob. But yeah. They really should fix that.

CANtalk

Bamboo on left is TI. bamboo right is quartz but don't think you can convert one to the other it is what it was born as.
https://enailvaporizer.com/product-category/standard-vaporizer-enails/

None that I've seen yet. I'm checking sneakypete and ditanium sites each day as I need the quartz nail. Pretty sure puffco stocks the ti nail.

Interesting, when I was looking at the Ditanium a year or so ago after it came out, the specs were only the quartz/ti combo enail option. Now, as you posted, there's a titanium-only enail option as well :sherlock:. I missed that introduction. I too prefer the quartz setup.

The Ditanium was initially my first choice for a desktop vaporizer about a year back, I ended up going in another direction but I really like what the Ditanium offers features and price-wise.

Good luck!

Last edited:

dron19

Interesting, when I was looking at the Ditanium a year or so ago after it came out, the specs were only the quartz/ti combo enail option. Now, as you posted, there's a titanium-only enail option :sherlock:. I too prefer the quartz setup.

The Ditanium was initially my first choice for a desktop vaporizer about a year back, I ended up going in another direction but I really like what the Ditanium offers features and price-wise.

Good luck!
I found ads from Black Friday 2018 where it was 20% off. I'm hoping for a repeat this year!

Whisper

Well, I know I found a site for 20% off and I took advantage of it too. I think that the dual capacity of this vaporizer sounds intriguing and seems a more reasonable way for me to experiment. My real concern with this vaporizer is that I tend to microdose repeatedly rather than the mega-hits, because my lungs can't do it. The way I've seen them load the stem is way over the limit for me, way over. I'm sure I will figure it out, or someone will. I have a decent water piece, I guess, I should pull that baby out too, get all my ducks in a row for the big day.

Whisper,
Reactions: BestBuds

BestBuds

The Dude
Well, I know I found a site for 20% off and I took advantage of it too. I think that the dual capacity of this vaporizer sounds intriguing and seems a more reasonable way for me to experiment. My real concern with this vaporizer is that I tend to microdose repeatedly rather than the mega-hits, because my lungs can't do it. The way I've seen them load the stem is way over the limit for me, way over. I'm sure I will figure it out, or someone will. I have a decent water piece, I guess, I should pull that baby out too, get all my ducks in a row for the big day.
I believe @DDave makes or made some parts that allowed some small loads in the Ditanium. I just ordered one as well and I have been waiting for Black Friday for 3 months. The most recent modern Cannabists pod cast @stickstones and @ohmygodimsohigh took out their Ditaniums and Troy was talking about DDave screens that he used to reduce the herb load size and it brought it closer to the heater. Thank goodness for DDave! Any insight for what to use with a Ditanium is helpful too DDave. :leaf::tup:

Last edited:

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
I'm still interested in one, but can't afford it right now.

Ramahs,
Reactions: Whisper
Top Bottom