DHGATE - Aaaaaackkkkk! :) Good/Bad Seller List

Vapster707

So I'm thinkin about placing my 1st order with dhgate ,seller is sunshine from what I can tell he's a good seller ??? Only problem is I have almost $34 in shipping 😑🤔 but tha 3 hydratubes are from tha same seller sunshine ... Is this normal ???

dron19

So I'm thinkin about placing my 1st order with dhgate ,seller is sunshine from what I can tell he's a good seller ??? Only problem is I have almost $34 in shipping 😑🤔 but tha 3 hydratubes are from tha same seller sunshine ... Is this normal ???

Just send the seller a message to see if there is anything they do on combining shipping charges. Depending on how big the items are and if the box size will be significantly larger then it may be totally reasonable. That sounds like a reasonable charge for shipping to me.

I haven't had an issue yet but you also have to go back into dhgate once you received it to let them know everything is all good so then dhgate releases the funds to the seller.

dron19,
Reactions: BigJr48

MegaMan2k

My recent Dhgates havnt gone thru, well i been refunded but the items dont show up since corona started pretty much, total bummer, this made me order one of those expensive heady rigs, as much as i still love china glass i didnt feel like paying the 2-3x marked up price if i was forced to do that i would rather go with a rig from some artist.

some cheap china glass will always have a place in my heart tho, hoping for better times with shipping soon!
rigs for the workshop, rigs for bringing in the backpack to the forrest and beaches without having to worry etc etc.

The seller ive been having issues with items not showing up from most recently is : sunshinestore

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
I think buying from DHGATE is like that box of chocolates we're always hearing about......you can't be sure what you're going to get or when/if.

My last purchase and I got a miniature version of what I ordered....they looked the same but were an inch or two shorter than what was ordered. When I made the complaint I was told the quality was good and they expected that would be the end of it. I hung in there with pictures of me measuring the item and plainly saying multiple times.... I want what I ordered not what you want to give me and followed the procedure for refunds/complaints. Eventually they just admitted they didn't have the size I ordered and sent me some freebies which I gave away as gifts. Funny thing was that the advertisement for the taller version they didn't have stayed up.

I may not always get what I ordered from DHGATE but I'm always satisfied when the transaction is over. If you go into it expecting the much lower price isn't the only payment you'll make (You may have to pay in frustration and perseverance) it'll work out and may even be heavily in your favor. My last transaction was with yingman5.

cvs8floz

I placed a bunch of orders from different vendors on 1/26/21, I find that the very small and light orders that basically fit in small padded envelopes or small boxes travel much faster than larger orders in large boxes. I think I received 3 small orders within 2-3 weeks but I am still waiting for the 1 larger order I placed with newpipes, it now shows a USPS tracking number so it should arrive soon.

Marlox

Hey guys,

i recently received this one:

Seller: Popular Glass / Stevenlmz79

What a bad quality of the joints...
Every single joint is wobbling and leaky. When trying to take a draw more fresh air is getting inside than vapor.

So i I made a video of the wobble (extreme, the top of the draw-tube wobbles 1/2" from side to side) and asked for a replacement, but the seller says:

Friend,I saw your video,honest speaking that is very good, all piece is same this.you can see we sell many piece.you are the first buyer say that is a problem.
FIRST,IT IS NOT LEAKING SMOKING AND NOT LEAKING WATER.
SECOND, THIS IS CHIESE BONG,ONLY 40$ MORE, YOU CAN NOT MATCH QUALITY WITH THE BONG WITH 500$+.
NOW HAVE 2 WAYS TO SETTLE YOUR PROBLEM:
ONE, THIS BONG CAN USE AND YOU CAN KEEP IT AND I CAN GIVE YOU 50% REFUND.
THE SECOND,YOU MAY SEN IT BACK AND I WILL MAKE FULL REFUND TO YOU.
JOPE HEAR FROM YOU.
JANE

"that is very good"??
and
"all piece it same this"??

I answered why i should pay 50% for 100% nonfunctionality and asked for a full refund then.
Or if they will pay the shipping for sending it back...
We will see how things go on... Will keep you updated.

Funny fact besides, regarding the passage "this is chiese bong, only $40 more, you can not match quality with the bong with $500":
I just bought a GERMAN (Made in Germany) Bong from SMILE on sale for €46,- ...
With perfect-fit glass-joints with extra thick walls...

I should have known better when looking for china-glass^^

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Hey guys,

i recently received this one:

Seller: Popular Glass / Stevenlmz79

What a bad quality of the joints...
Every single joint is wobbling and leaky. When trying to take a draw more fresh air is getting inside than vapor.

So i I made a video of the wobble (extreme, the top of the draw-tube wobbles 1/2" from side to side) and asked for a replacement, but the seller says:

"that is very good"??
and
"all piece it same this"??

I answered why i should pay 50% for 100% nonfunctionality and asked for a full refund then.
Or if they will pay the shipping for sending it back...
We will see how things go on... Will keep you updated.

Funny fact besides, regarding the passage "this is chiese bong, only $40 more, you can not match quality with the bong with $500":
I just bought a GERMAN (Made in Germany) Bong from SMILE on sale for €46,- ...
With perfect-fit glass-joints with extra thick walls...

I should have known better when looking for china-glass^^

I left my experience with that seller, for my Rattlecan, in this thread. Basically, I had to file a dispute, as all the seller did was dispute the joints sucked. My photos proved my point, and I won a FULL REFUND. Good luck.

Moses Baca

Colorado State Reformatory #8755
My bad experience with the same seller is also documented in this thread. (also a Rattlecan) It's too bad, I've been thinking about that MOD piece for awhile but it sounds like they still suck.

Good luck, @Marlox, stick with it. They're a PITA to work with, they'll repeat the same BS multiple times but don't give up.

thevapist

I also had a bad experience with that seller (Popular Glass / Stevenlmz79), and they should be on every "bad seller" list for DHgate. I paid for expedited shipping (was as much as the rig itself) and they waited about 2 months to send it. I got the "covid" excuse (even though others were getting their orders just fine) and was told I could "get free shipping" next time. I'd never order from them again though. Joints were extremely weak and the sidecar portion broke from a small drop onto carpet. Worst DHgate purchase I've made out of about 10.

I was also told that the "company" was run by a non-Chinese, and that he would reach out to me because I was having trouble understanding THEIR CAPS LOCKED EMAILS THAT DONT MAKE SENSE. I never heard anything.

It's funny too, because they were highly recommended in the beginning of this thread and on other sites. Not sure what happened there.

dron19

I just received an order from Stevenlmz79 and was pretty smooth. I even accidentally double ordered and they helped me figure out how I cancel the duplicate and told me what to write. Their order did end up taking about 6 weeks to get but I am not in a hurry. And I was satisfied with the quality.

thevapist

Glad you got your stuff. I won't snuff them as much on quality as the service I received personally. Any DH gate pieces I've seen besides the pricier 'biao.t' or whatever rigs typically aren't perfect. It functioned fine, but it literally broke right at the joint. When I looked at how thick it really was after it broke, it was maybe 2mm and not a great connection to begin with. But hey, it was cheap.

I did end up ordering a new toy from another seller, and I noticed Popular Glass has a 50 day ship time right now, while anyone else I saw was the normal few days. I can get my money back on this order 20 days before Steve would even be obligated to ship mine.

MegaMan2k

lots of upcoming artists out there to support selling at the same price like biao.t 200-300$ :rockon:
Mose stuff in that range will be slightly crooket tho.

cvs8floz

Will FCUK dhgate made a $100 order from lumin88 and tha dipshit sent me a 14mm male glass base ... Thats it ... I ordered 2 hydratubes and a 14mm glass piece and got a base 😠😠😠
I had a similar experience with a recent order from newpipes. I received 4 items out of the 9 ordered, 1 of the items was defective and another the wrong size, and I didn't get the items I most wanted. I contacted seller - no response, I then contacted DHGate and they promptly credited me back the cost of everything missing/defective, no questions asked. It was a complete waste of time but I got my money back at least. I had better luck with small orders that ship in envelopes or very small boxes.

Vapster707

Never again with dhgate ... Even tryin to get a refund is BS oohhh use tha app tiny ass writing can't zoom in ... Between this and another online order that was wrong I'm done with BS companies ... How dumb can u be to send a dumbass glass base on a $100 order... Beyond over this BS

MegaMan2k

@Vapster707 That dont sound too good my friend, if you keep pushing with the refund feature on the website you will get it in the end, just provide pictures. Atleast Dhgate has that going for them xD
You can login via browser on ur smartphoen and u will be able to zoom, or even better just do it on a real computer :D

im sure most people on this thread would love to help you, so please keep it positive in here.

Nina

I'm looking to buy a new PID controller for my flowerpot enail and I see that there are numerous ones available on DHgate, they look to be be the same appliance that Cannabis Hardware supplies with thier vapes only cheaper. Does anyone have any advice or experience please 🙏
I can't find these things anywhere from a UK supplier ☹️

hoptimum

I think buying from DHGATE is like that box of chocolates we're always hearing about......you can't be sure what you're going to get or when/if.

My last purchase and I got a miniature version of what I ordered....they looked the same but were an inch or two shorter than what was ordered. When I made the complaint I was told the quality was good and they expected that would be the end of it. I hung in there with pictures of me measuring the item and plainly saying multiple times.... I want what I ordered not what you want to give me and followed the procedure for refunds/complaints. Eventually they just admitted they didn't have the size I ordered and sent me some freebies which I gave away as gifts. Funny thing was that the advertisement for the taller version they didn't have stayed up.

I may not always get what I ordered from DHGATE but I'm always satisfied when the transaction is over. If you go into it expecting the much lower price isn't the only payment you'll make (You may have to pay in frustration and perseverance) it'll work out and may even be heavily in your favor. My last transaction was with yingman5.
I go in with low expectations, and they’re usually exceeded. There’s an element of crap shoot to it for sure.

MoltenTiger

gb_bong version of Dynavap tip glass adaptors don't even hold the tips in at all, really poor, only offered 1USD refund:
that's annoying.

You could try shifting the O-rings out of any slots on the Dynavap tip to see if that causes it to seal in the glass adapter, but really I would refuse the 1 USD refund, either you should get a full refund or they should send you the correct item.

Do you have callipers?

chlorophyll_man

AVB Inspector
that's annoying.

You could try shifting the O-rings out of any slots on the Dynavap tip to see if that causes it to seal in the glass adapter, but really I would refuse the 1 USD refund, either you should get a full refund or they should send you the correct item.

Do you have callipers?
Yeah I refused the 1 dollar but the subsequent dispute process ruled in the sellers favour because: " The evidence you provided contradicts the reason for your complaint".
Such a load of nonsense. I won't get my money back but wanted to warn others, both about this seller and the DHgate dispute process for such a matter. I've since got more adaptors that fit perfectly from a UK distributor (although no doubt Chinese made).
Appreciate your suggestion though, thanks.

Top Bottom