• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

DeskPod by ModPod Labs

VapeEnthusiast

Troy's Army
Hello everyone!

I was just browsing when I noticed that there is apparantly a stempod desktop coming out. Woohoo! It looks like its in the "super vape" style with a pid controller and a heater that sits atop the bowl.

I haven't heard anything about this one, but @VGOODIEZ has one already so they must be in testing already!

Could be cool! Im personally hoping that the bowl is male and the heater is female. That way less material will get stuck to the sides of the bowl. One thing I've always liked more about my FP than my herborizer.

Azn2101

@VGOODIEZ Ahhhhh thats what was. I always guessed it was some sort of alteration on DNail's Lotus thing.

Definitely a cool design; Would love to see an eventual breakdown of the internals like if there's anything retaining the heat being produced by the coil.

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
@VGOODIEZ Ahhhhh thats what was. I always guessed it was some sort of alteration on DNail's Lotus thing.

Definitely a cool design; Would love to see an eventual breakdown of the internals like if there's anything retaining the heat being produced by the coil.
I was wondering about that too, for some reason I feel like there will be glass balls involved with retaining the coils heat.

Top Bottom