Davinci_vaporizer

Clean First Technology
Manufacturer
Surf the Emerging Edge with DaVinci

DaVinci honors true innovative legacy by crafting the best vaporizers. We are committed to elevating the purest vapor production and empowering absolute control to craft your experience. Take a journey with us, as we introduce a product designed just for you, DAVINCI MIQRO.

DAVINCI MIQRO

Determined to bring innovation to product and mindset, we’ve crafted a portable vaporizer to fit your lifestyle. 33% smaller than the DAVINCI IQ and with a fully functional adjustable oven, this small vaporizer is sleek and simple.

Features

• Most precise temperature technology available within +/- 1 degree
• Smart path technology
• Precision temperature
• Replaceable / rechargeable battery
• Zirconium ceramic vapor path for ultimate purity
• Adjust oven size by up to 50%
• Up to a 750 mm2 oven capacity
• Anodized aluminum body and premium components
• 33% smaller than IQ for ultimate discretion
• USB charging
• Charge time: 1.5-2 hours
• Size: 3.13" (H) x 1.34" (W) x 0.91" (T)
• Weight: 3.5 oz
• 5 year warranty

We’re excited to share this with you, and more details will follow!

Last edited by a moderator:

sickmanfraud

Not expecting much here either but the size is attractive.

I find the price more attractive than the size. I did not see anything about adjustable heat settings?

My Ascent experience was horrible (when they worked, the biggest issues was the chamber size), but the RMA from the USA to my door was not worth it.

I might risk $150 with Davinci, but not $275 for the IQ.

I find the price more attractive than the size. I did not see anything about adjustable heat settings?

My Ascent experience was horrible (when they worked, the biggest issues was the chamber size), but the RMA from the USA to my door was not worth it.

I didnt really notice but you are right. That is a great price point if the product is any good.

Mr. Gweilo 420,

Hjalmark

Oldest boy alive

Davinci Ascent ownership left my asshole sooooooooo wide that I am a happy hopper owner today that barely gets fazed by Hopper labs behavior ... my hopper is now lost in mail somewhere but at least Davinci is not forcing me to pay for their mistake + doing their import paper work for them + signing papers telling me to give up my RMA for a new unit

dont think I wanna put my money on that company again after losing 400 dollars to them

KidFated.

Unknown Member
Man you guys had bad luck with DaVinci.. my OG is still in rotation, I use an ascent in the car, with no problems with either so far. I haven't tried the IQ as I now have children to spend my money on, but this miqro might be another addition.

Davincis have never been power hitters, but definitely great session vapes imo. Both work as well as day 1

The Daily Cloud

Blogger. Testing vapes is what I do.
Interested in knowing how the MIQRO performs in the size vs. harshness category...

The Daily Cloud,

JCat

Accessory Maker
It's a conduction vaporizer very similar to the IQ (notice the mIQro name/play-on-words :) )

The air path is 100% zirconia ceramic. The battery is an 18350.

It is definitely NOT harsh, even at the highest temperature ... the longer vapor path with the chamber at the bottom away from the mouthpiece helps with this as well as I believe the ceramic zirconia does an excellent job of cooling ...

Bantha

My major gripe with the IQ was the always on Bluetooth draining the battery. Can we turn off Bluetooth on the device and use purely in manual mode?

Bantha,

ohmygodimsohigh

I've been enjoying my MIQRO for about a week. I love love love the way it looks and feels and carries.

I put up a quick review and demo video onto my new youtube channel

I also posted some editorial and a bunch of close-up pics and IQ comparison shots

davinci-MIQRO-fc.jpg

Top Bottom