Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Any MIQROents thinking about making the plunge to the IQ2? The mIQro has been such an effective self-medicator that I'm a little reluctant to leave for something just new and shiny. Specifically, my concern is the ability to use the IQ2 for small doses/micro-dosing (to the extent you consider the mIQro a good microdoser)?

I don't have the micro but I can tell you the iq2 is not good for microdosing...

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Jill NYC

VapeWell

Thanks, that's the input I was looking for. I'll have to try and satisfy my VAS elsewhere! The IQ2 does look like a great device.

VapeWell!

VapeKnight

Day Tripper
I picked up an older IQ not long ago for under $100 and it's a nice addition. The performance and battery life are noticeably better than the miqro. I'm not sure I would try micro dosing with either , but I like them both for different reasons and situations. My IQ gives me stronger effects than I can achieve with the miqro even when If I set the Miqro to its highest temp.

Pharoh

I already own one of these but for those considering getting one, or picking up another, VapeLife Store has the MIQRO listed at $99 in the 30% off section so it comes in just under $70. (Full disclosure: it asks for a bunch of verification info so I didn’t actually see it sitting in my cart after applying the code but I have no reason to think it won’t work.)
July 6, 2020... I ordered a MIQRO from Vape Life Store over a week ago...I had to cancel orders...Kept getting we are "getting" ready to ship...they'd send a USPS Pre-ship as if they were going to ship...I asked for a refund and suddenly got a USPS pre-ship for my second order....If they had inventory it would have shipped....Now I will have to deal with pulling teeth to get a refund.....I'll keep you posted.... wait!!! just got this reply while writing this...
"Sorry, we are not able to cancel right now after the order has processed and sent to our warehouse due to the covid19 delays. By the time they get our cancellation emails the order has already been processed and we get our tracking later. Orders are delayed as it says on the front of our website. You may return the item to us for a refund. "
Just another stall tactic in my opinion.....

Pharoh,

Pharoh

"Orders are delayed as it says on the front of our website." It says 1 to 3 days delay...If that's what they are going to tell their customers they really ought to do it... It's been 8 days and counting... If it would have said over a week delay, I never would have ordered...

Pharoh,

Pharoh

"Orders are delayed as it says on the front of our website." It says 1 to 3 days delay...If that's what they are going to tell their customers they really ought to do it... It's been 8 days and counting... If it would have said over a week delay, I never would have ordered...
Items arrived today 13 days total for delivery... I paid for 2 day shipping and it arrived first class shipping. VLS quickly refunded Priority shipping fee.... Over all....I am pleased and understand with the Covid issue causes delays... VLS does have excellent communication with customers...all my emails were answered quickly...I impulse bought the MiQro because of the 30% off.... I am a Mighty fan......and have owned Davinci IQ, Pax and 2, GH, etc...I've Benn using Mighty exclusively for vape and twisting 'em up when I felt like a smoke...anyway..Thank you Vape Life Store... I will do more business with you for sure...Thanks!

Pharoh,

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
I got a miqro from @mephisto thank you buddy. Any tips for this thing? I tried it last night my resistance was pretty hard making it hard to hit with small clouds

Marcus

I got a miqro from @mephisto thank you buddy. Any tips for this thing? I tried it last night my resistance was pretty hard making it hard to hit with small clouds

Pull on it like a joint. :tup: Pull to mouth 1st, then to lung.

This is where I think this device excels and the reason why I love my miqro, I can walk the dog or sit with it for 5 mins and just enjoy puffing away. It's not a vape to be rushed or chase clouds.

Very stealthy. :ninja:

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
Pull on it like a joint. :tup: Pull to mouth 1st, then to lung.

This is where I think this device excels and the reason why I love my miqro, I can walk the dog or sit with it for 5 mins and just enjoy puffing away. It's not a vape to be rushed or chase clouds.

Very stealthy. :ninja:
I will try it tonight and post my results, thank you.

Maryjanie

I love my miqro. I love how the ceramic mouthpiece feels and just the whole overall feel of the device. I dont have a problem hitting this device. Its not as free flowing as some devices but its not bad either. Out of my FF2+, argo, Air, & edge, dynavap, its at the top of my list right now and has been since I got it. Its not a fair comparison from me though with the edge bc I got the miqro first and I've just not given the edge enough attention yet bc I dont want to put my miqro down. Lol. There's just something about it...

OF

Its not a fair comparison from me though with the edge bc I got the miqro first and I've just not given the edge enough attention yet bc I dont want to put my miqro down.

Face it, if EDGE wanted a place further up in line, it would have got there sooner. Right?

Miqro can grow on you for sure. While compact, it definitely performs when asked.

OF

jamhead

Where my IQ and Ascent turn the flower coffe brown after vaping, my Miqro doesn't. The left over is still greenish to light blond like Players Pipe Tobacco. (yes I'm old and in the UK) Any tips on prepping and packing to get the most out of my tiny toy? I use the same grind and relative pack as I do the IQ. I hit it more like a cigar instead of a long pull. Should I not judge an ash buy it's colour as it has little to do with what's left behind? Run it through a second time 30 minutes later instead of reloading? I set the temp to 210C I like the Miqro because I can get away with using it during chemo sessions. Only 1 nurse clued in that I was up to something. Good.

So- just this week I had the opportunity to play with the Miqro and asked myself this question after 2 sessions with about 0.1 to 0.15g in the oven.
I consider the Dynavap to be very good at extracting most, if not all, of the goodness from the flower. So I took the ‘spent’ flower from the micro (still green/light brown) in color, but dry - and packed the dynavap with it. Performed 3 heating cycles with the dynavap had very little visible vapor remained.

I would say the Miqro doesn’t extract all the goodness, but most of it. I am very conservative with my flower and feel there is not enough unused material left to worry about.
That said - the micro extracts slowly so a bowl of 0.2 g may take three cycles.

oh- and I typically vape one session on smart path 2 and one on 3. if more was in the oven- I’d go another round at three. There’s not much I’m interested in above 395f anyway.

yourtokingbuddy

1. And this is my *most* important tip - Cut yourself a mesh screen to size for the bottom of the bowl. I find beauty tweezers work okay but really anything with a fine tip you can work with. It'll take some trial and error but once you do this adds a ton of airflow to the device. Just don't dump it out in your ABV.

2. Don't pack it too tightly and grind pretty finely, but do pack it. Now that you have a screen that is going to either let smaller chunks get in your mouth or let large chunks block the airway as easily you'll be able to get a good size pack in there. A comfortably tight pack will make sure your herb is getting squished up against the sidewalls and you'll get good convection with good airflow.

I fill mine with just enough so that when I close it the pearl causes it to indent but it doesn't feel like I'm pushing on the herb against the case. If I want to microdose I still do that, but I unwind the pearl a few half-turns until it again fits comfortably but still makes a little divot.

3. Stir whenever you're able. Sometimes you're not going to. That's fine. But the stirring tool is a huge helper for things like this because you want as much different herb to be pressed up against the sidewalls and the pearl, and there's always going to be some that isn't actually against the conduction walls.

4. Is this your first vaporizer? If so, know that even without clouds you can get effects and flavor as low as 330F. It's safe to go up to 392F, and if you're not concerned with benzene you can push up to 430F. That's where the big clouds are in terms of visible vapor.

5. Finally, don't underestimate or overlook the Smart Paths. Those 20 degree jumps are just the right amount to get a different band of effects. Play with them all and see from fresh herb what each of them gives you. How does fresh herb taste at Smart Path 2 versus Smart Path 1?

Enjoy!

Toivarita

999 Forever
Hello, joined this website for the Airvape Legacy preorder forum and thought I’d look up the other vapes I have. I have an Airvape Legacy, Davinci Miqro, P.O.T.V. Starry, and a dynavap.

I must say I love the Miqro because of its replaceable batteries, good vapor for it’s price, and the size is absolutely amazing.The Miqro can not compete with the performance of the Starry, Pax, IQ. I’m sure you all know. But the size that this vape more than makes up for the lack of dense vapor that others can produce.

@yourtokingbuddy
I have always fallen short to cut something near enough to fit at the bottom of this vape. I woul love to find a perfect fit without cutting too. The holes aren’t that small but with 15 mins of cleaning I can get the airflow that it came with new.
This Miqro can definitely be used for micro-dosing, especially with the pearl all the way extended. I have found you have much less of a need to stir the herd when the pearl is extended and pushing the herb closer to the hottest parts of the oven. So I always try to vape with the pearl down as far as possible for even hearing, therefore there isn’t a big need to stir. Though for best extraction I do stuff every 5 mins.

I would like to know what Benzene!! Never heard of it and I would like to know more about it and what it does to me. I’m usually vaping above 400 on the Miqro.
I enjoy smart path but the exact temperature has that little timer on the display that I appreciate. I wish that there was a timing signal on Smartpath mode

Toivarita

999 Forever
I extend the pearl all the way out (more even heating) and pack the oven until the lid barely closes and needs a small tap from my finger to get fully closed to pack the herb slightly. If the lid closes all the way without any resistance from the herb in chamber, then it likely isn’t packed enough to get best results.

Last edited:
Toivarita,

VapeWell

Hello, joined this website for the Airvape Legacy preorder forum and thought I’d look up the other vapes I have. I have an Airvape Legacy, Davinci Miqro, P.O.T.V. Starry, and a dynavap.

I must say I love the Miqro because of its replaceable batteries, good vapor for it’s price, and the size is absolutely amazing.The Miqro can not compete with the performance of the Starry, Pax, IQ. I’m sure you all know. But the size that this vape more than makes up for the lack of dense vapor that others can produce.

@yourtokingbuddy
I have always fallen short to cut something near enough to fit at the bottom of this vape. I woul love to find a perfect fit without cutting too. The holes aren’t that small but with 15 mins of cleaning I can get the airflow that it came with new.
This Miqro can definitely be used for micro-dosing, especially with the pearl all the way extended. I have found you have much less of a need to stir the herd when the pearl is extended and pushing the herb closer to the hottest parts of the oven. So I always try to vape with the pearl down as far as possible for even hearing, therefore there isn’t a big need to stir. Though for best extraction I do stuff every 5 mins.

I would like to know what Benzene!! Never heard of it and I would like to know more about it and what it does to me. I’m usually vaping above 400 on the Miqro.
I enjoy smart path but the exact temperature has that little timer on the display that I appreciate. I wish that there was a timing signal on Smartpath mode
Benzene, hmm. While I only play a doctor on TV, benzene, in the context of vaping, is usually associated with e-cigarettes, not our favorite delivery method, “vaping.” However, at very high temperatures (no pun intended), your cooking flower may create benzene, but as I say, at temperatures well above where the regular mIQro user is at. Like over 420F.
I rarely find a need to go that high (no pun intended) to obtain the desired effects.
Happy mIQro-ing.
VapeWell!

(no pun intended)

VapeWell,

Toivarita

999 Forever
Man this page is dead, huh. Maybe I can get some love for the Miqro and start a discussion about cleaning. What do you guys do to get the space behind the oven holes to clean out. Seems like it’s always the first thing to get dirty and the hardest part to get clean, but possible with time and patience.

NYC_Frank

"A man with no vices is a man with no virtues"
Man this page is dead, huh. Maybe I can get some love for the Miqro and start a discussion about cleaning. What do you guys do to get the space behind the oven holes to clean out. Seems like it’s always the first thing to get dirty and the hardest part to get clean, but possible with time and patience.
After removing the vapor path I run a precision tip QTIP lightly wet with ISO up there and do the necessary about once a month ...

need more pics on this threads of people out and about enjoying their MiQro's ... can't believe I spent 15 beach days this summer with my baby and didn't take one snap of it ... :huh:

Toivarita

999 Forever
After removing the vapor path I run a precision tip QTIP lightly wet with ISO up there and do the necessary about once a month ...

need more pics on this threads of people out and about enjoying their MiQro's ... can't believe I spent 15 beach days this summer with my baby and didn't take one snap of it ... :huh:
Found any good 10mm to 14mm water adapters? I find that with half of them, the stem on the Miqro is too short and the body prevents it from getting fully in and getting a good seal.

Toivarita,
Reactions: NYC_Frank

NYC_Frank

Found any good 10mm to 14mm water adapters? I find that with half of them, the stem on the Miqro is too short and the body prevents it from getting fully in and getting a good seal.
Haven't used the Miqro through water yet .... nuts as I've had it for 18 months ... never used the long mp either.... strictly the flat discrete mp on the go around nyc

I have a small 10 to 14mm acrylic WPA I use for my Dynavap,s with water ... will have to give the miqro a try with it this weekend for sure ... the WPA is real small so I think it should work ... I'll post a snap

NYC_Frank,

Toivarita

999 Forever
Haven't used the Miqro through water yet .... nuts as I've had it for 18 months ... never used the long mp either.... strictly the flat discrete mp on the go around nyc

I have a small 10 to 14mm acrylic WPA I use for my Dynavap,s with water ... will have to give the miqro a try with it this weekend for sure ... the WPA is real small so I think it should work ... I'll post a snap
I’ve found that for long sessions, the long mouthpiece is needed to keep your lips at a comfortable temperature.

Toivarita,
Reactions: NYC_Frank

NYC_Frank

I’ve found that for long sessions, the long mouthpiece is needed to keep your lips at a comfortable temperature.
Yep ... I know what you mean by that ... just getting through a couple of leisurely 5 min session on the beach i knew it was the miqro burning my lips and not the sun

NYC_Frank,
  • Haha
Reactions: Toivarita

Adobewan

Titanium toothpicks are great for poking through the chamber holes. You can even torch them first to make clearing easier.
They serve a whole host of functions for many of our devices.

Top Bottom