• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

DataRocks

I'm really particular about smells and what vapes are made of. I soaked all my parts in ISO and cleaned the bowl out with it first and then did a few burn offs. I've not experienced any funky smells with mine. Now the glove reeks! It smells horribly. Did you break yours down and clean everything or just do a burn off?

I am first doing a burnoff, then I will soak everything in ISO 99, and then another burnoff, and then I will try it for the first time. While doing the first burnoff I took a quick whiff at the oven and yikesss the smell was strong... Also, I 3d print cases for vapcaps inside altoids tins, and while I dont think this will fit inside altoids, I think I might be able to do a battery carrier as I have 3.

weird, my new post didnt show, so I typed it agan... erasing...

Last edited by a moderator:
DataRocks,
Reactions: Maryjanie

Maryjanie

I am first doing a burnoff, then I will soak everything in ISO 99, and then another burnoff, and then I will try it for the first time. While doing the first burnoff I took a quick whiff at the oven and yikesss the smell was strong... Also, I 3d print cases for vapcaps inside altoids tins, and while I dont think this will fit inside altoids, I think I might be able to do a battery carrier as I have 3.

weird, my new post didnt show, so I typed it agan... erasing...

Thats genius for the vap caps! What is a battery carrier?

Maryjanie,

DataRocks

oh it will just be an altoids tin box with a 3d printed insert to safely carry batteries around. This is what I do for my vapcaps:

raDmjfk.jpg

xhuRd88.jpg

DataRocks,
Reactions: OF

Maryjanie

oh it will just be an altoids tin box with a 3d printed insert to safely carry batteries around. This is what I do for my vapcaps:

raDmjfk.jpg

xhuRd88.jpg

Well if thats not just handy dandy I dont know what is! How much you sell the one for that holds a zippo style lighter?

Last edited by a moderator:
Maryjanie,

DataRocks

Well if thats not just handy dandy I dont know what is! How much you sell the one for that holds a zippo style lighter?
I usually sell them for ~15-18 (depending on model) + shipping... but currently I am in strict lockdown with no trips to the mail service, so I haven't sold any in a while. It includes the 3d insert and the black tin.

If it turns out the miqro does fit, I will do a similar one, but for now I will print something with space for 3 or 4 batteries and a stash slot, I'll share pics after I get my first successful prototype :)

DataRocks,
Reactions: Maryjanie

DataRocks

So I tried it for the first time, smells did go down after ISO and burnoffs but the silicone smell was still a bit there... At first I was disappointed to not see a lot of vapor, I thought it wasn't working... But whoa it does work... I am a micro doser, so I see why the reviewers that smoke all day are not fans of this product, but for casual/small consumers this is great. Will test again today, but so far very pleased.

Maryjanie

I usually sell them for ~15-18 (depending on model) + shipping... but currently I am in strict lockdown with no trips to the mail service, so I haven't sold any in a while. It includes the 3d insert and the black tin.

If it turns out the miqro does fit, I will do a similar one, but for now I will print something with space for 3 or 4 batteries and a stash slot, I'll share pics after I get my first successful prototype :)

Sounds awesome. Where do you live that you are in that strict of a lockdown?

Maryjanie,

juice_blenda

Hi,

New to the forum.

I've had the Miqro for 2 months now, I've noticed the bottom oven door seems a bit loose. It doesn't feel like it will come off the hinges but doesn't move as firmly as first purchased. I can literally tap the door and it'll swing shut.

Has anyone else experienced this?

P.S. Love the device for micro dosing. I have the Pax 2 also, which is hardly used since getting the Miqro. Thinking of purchasing IQ2 for a bigger bowl for session vaping.

OF

Nice!!!!! Did you try laying the miqro itself in the altoid box to see if it fits yet?

I just checked mine.....it still doesn't fit in the tin. Too long (with the extended MP) and a bit too thick to close the cover. Unless the box gets bigger or the vape smaller I suspect that won't change.

However, as I said a while back, this coin purse from Amazon will fit the Miqro, a spare 19350 and a vial of herb very well:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01FWIE1W2/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Very nice leather, rides well in the pocket (like it was designed to.....) and is actually made in the US. I have two, one for each Miqro. Recommended.

Hi,

New to the forum.

I've had the Miqro for 2 months now, I've noticed the bottom oven door seems a bit loose. It doesn't feel like it will come off the hinges but doesn't move as firmly as first purchased. I can literally tap the door and it'll swing shut.

Has anyone else experienced this?

First off, welcome to the Forum! And congratulations on the Miqro, as you've figured out it's an excellent vape for many uses.

Yes, the Miqro I use most is looser in the hinge than the newer one, but IMO it's not a big deal at all. The lid is still 'latched' by magnet which is what matters.

I'd continue to enjoy it. If you manage to do what nobody else has (wear the door out), I'm sure our friends at DV will be happy to replace it under warranty?

Regards to all.

OF

juice_blenda

First off, welcome to the Forum! And congratulations on the Miqro, as you've figured out it's an excellent vape for many uses.

Yes, the Miqro I use most is looser in the hinge than the newer one, but IMO it's not a big deal at all. The lid is still 'latched' by magnet which is what matters.

I'd continue to enjoy it. If you manage to do what nobody else has (wear the door out), I'm sure our friends at DV will be happy to replace it under warranty?

Thank you for your response. I feel more at ease that it's not just me, given that I am heavy handed! lol.

I certainly am continuing to enjoy the device :D

StringTheorista

I just realized my image now shows broken, were you able to see it? Also, thank you for the pointer on the tin can.. I'll see if I can get some to experiment.
Yes I was able to see it. I actually clipped the wrong quote—I meant to clip the one where you said the miqro didn’t fit an altoids tin.

StringTheorista,

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
Continued from FC

Per DaVinci:

Surf the Emerging Edge with DaVinci

DaVinci honors true innovative legacy by crafting the best vaporizers. We are committed to elevating the purest vapor production and empowering absolute control to craft your experience. Take a journey with us, as we introduce a product designed just for you, DAVINCI MIQRO.

DAVINCI MIQRO

Determined to bring innovation to product and mindset, we’ve crafted a portable vaporizer to fit your lifestyle. 33% smaller than the DAVINCI IQ and with a fully functional adjustable oven, this small vaporizer is sleek and simple.

Features

• Most precise temperature technology available within +/- 1 degree
• Smart path technology
• Precision temperature
• Replaceable / rechargeable battery
• Zirconium ceramic vapor path for ultimate purity
• Adjust oven size by up to 50%
• Up to a 750 mm2 oven capacity
• Anodized aluminum body and premium components
• 33% smaller than IQ for ultimate discretion
• USB charging
• Charge time: 1.5-2 hours
• Size: 3.13" (H) x 1.34" (W) x 0.91" (T)
• Weight: 3.5 oz
• 5 year warranty

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I think we should wait for DaVinci to join and start their threads, since they started all their own original threads on FC. They just don't login that regularly, but I posted in the IQ2 thread for them to see when they do... It is much nicer when the manufacturer creates the thread...
Edit: I emailed with DaVinci, they'll discuss what they want to do, but I imagine we will be seeing them here soon enough! So let's hold off on creating any of their other product threads for now

Last edited:
Shit Snacks,

StringTheorista

I seem to have finally found the sweet spot for the miqro in my lineup. I have been disappointed that it’s not really a micro dose machine for my meaning of micro dosing--I had to load way more than I wanted to to get a decent hit. Then I discovered CBD bud, and the miqro shines for this. I vape 2-3x as much CBD flower as I would THC flower, so I can give the oven a good fill and not feel wasteful. I’ve also finally gotten the hang of a *really slow* long inhale. I’m happy to have found a spot for the miqro in my rotation, instead of put away in a drawer, because I’ve always enjoyed the ergonomics and aesthetics of the device.

Last edited:

VapeKnight

Day Tripper
I love the size of this vape but my IQ performs much better. I'm also not able to switch between temp and smart path mode anymore. even so, I still keep grabbing it for my dog walks in the woods.

Vapeknight,
Reactions: NYC_Frank

VapeWell

Any MIQROents thinking about making the plunge to the IQ2? The mIQro has been such an effective self-medicator that I'm a little reluctant to leave for something just new and shiny. Specifically, my concern is the ability to use the IQ2 for small doses/micro-dosing (to the extent you consider the mIQro a good microdoser)?

VapeWell,
Reactions: Jill NYC
Top Bottom