Davinci by Karma

SwiftGeneration

Get Lifted.
I'm always weary of heat being produced by any electronic device. I've gotten in the habit of blowing air through the vent holes every now and then to cool the unit off. It's probably not necessary at all, but it brings peace of mind to me, especially when winding down on a sesh while maxing out the temps. I also let my unit fully discharge before recharging it (my experience with mobile devices proves this to extend battery life) and plug the unit up when its heating up when a socket is available.

None of this is necessary, really, but are little things I do to extend functional lifespan of my unit in my own little mind. Hope your unit doesn't bork itself for good; treat her good and she'll return the favor.

SwiftGeneration,
Reactions: OF
Yea i do do that i noticed if you keep recharging it sucks the batteries down so fast, but i dont blow in it hmmm smart lil idea though to cool it down. and i showed told my bro how sometimes it lacks to pull draws and he didnt believe me cause the thing was ripping so hard and surely enough come around second session it starts acting up and he was like "thats so weird". i honestly dont know what it is it chooses when it wants to work hahaha sometimes i pack it down too tight but sometimes its like dang whats happening? were is the vapor even going? same material lol same temps used same amount packed in chamber a enigma i say!

laugingsodreamy12,

Davinci_vaporizer

Clean First Technology
Manufacturer
Just to weigh in on the note of taking the DV into a concert...I walked into Coachella and EDC with it in my hand. Just put your hands up, DV in tow, and let the pat down commence and these venues have pretty tight security :)

Since it looks like a walkie talkie, I was always prepared to tell them that I don't get cell service in there (true) so need it to find my friends.

Disclaimer- this is not professional advice

elevation

I'm wondering about the temperature accuracy of the Da Vinci. When i set it for 183 for example, it never stays on 183 but goes like this: 183, 186, 188.

So if i decide i want to vape at 185 should i set it at 180 because the actual temps will be higher?

I hope this makes sense.

edit: Dreamerr - My unit never steadys to the temp i have set, even when i leave it for a minute or 2. I know it works though. My green always comes out evenly browned.

elevation,

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
It fluctuates because you are taking hits so it goes up and down. What it normally does while you take a hit it drops then it goes up and over shoots at least on the display and then steadys to the temp you set.

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
you really have to judge by your results , the temperature display just seem to give a plus / minus idea of where your vapin' . it is normal for it to fluctuates when your taking hits it cools off when you hit it and shoots back up to temp.

EDIT; beaten to the post key .

RUDE BOY,

cazzaro

I'm on the fence about a portable vape for flowers. After god knows how much reading I have narrowed it down to to the pax and the davinci. I was leaning more towards the davinci because of the temperature range and controll however after 84 pages of reading I have learned that the max temp has decreased. This is only important to me if I could get a solid answer the question that has many conflicting answers: what are the temperatures in which the cannabinoids vaporize and give their medicinal properties? I am concerned with CBN as I want it's NyQuil abilities and some sources are listing it with a temperature that exceeds most of the portables worth buying. Will I be able to get a nice couch lock sleepy stone with the pax or davinci? Thank you everyone especially OF, if you wrote a book I'd buy it!

cazzaro,

elevation

I am kinda curious if anyone tried one of the essential oil blends they offer, and if so do you want to share your experience? I thought it would be fun to try out sometime.

elevation,

SwiftGeneration

Get Lifted.
I'm in between jobs, so that means I'm taking a mandatory T-break. In my down time, I've been investigating e-cigs to keep away from idle hands and idle lungs, and to further fuck combustion. My question is are these propylene glycol or vegetable glycerin based, and how many estimated inhales could you get out of them?

I'm interested in a sample, but I understand you probably don't need to send out 50 samples to 50 different people on your own dime. I'll pay for S&H if necessary. Thanks!

SwiftGeneration,
Reactions: elevation

Davinci_vaporizer

Clean First Technology
Manufacturer
I'm in between jobs, so that means I'm taking a mandatory T-break. In my down time, I've been investigating e-cigs to keep away from idle hands and idle lungs, and to further fuck combustion. My question is are these propylene glycol or vegetable glycerin based, and how many estimated inhales could you get out of them?

I'm interested in a sample, but I understand you probably don't need to send out 50 samples to 50 different people on your own dime. I'll pay for S&H if necessary. Thanks!

Thanks for the offer, but I'm happy to send a few out. I know trying new stuff can be scary..plus these aren't exactly cheap blends to "hope that you like it".

On that note, all of the EEB blends are PG based, as essential oils are naturally too potent to vape on their own, All contain 100% Organic Extracted Oils, made in the USA and just a little PG. Estimated inhales are 30 per little can, although we will have the 5ml's available shortly too. I would only recommend taking about 5 inhales per session for effect.

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
My new DaVinci just arrived in the mail a little while ago . Could tell it was checked out before shippping , It came fully charged and set at 405F, the Display is much darker so it's much easier to see even the battery display which before was so faint i had to squint to see now I can just glance down and see it . Did a quick session and it rips like a DaVinci should , KILLER ! Thats all I know for now I've only had it for a little over an Hour and I'm happy . THANX DaVinci .

Beigeman

A big thankyou to Jessica, got my replacement da vinci today and all seems wonderfull. I will burn it a few times to get rid of the 'newness' and then move on to happy vaping.
I would love to try out some of those essential oil blends (I must admit I've been eye balling them a bit on your site whilst I keep tabs on the ascent progress).

Thanks again for your help with this.

OF

I do not like to wake and bake..But a vape in the morning would be nice :D. I could see myself vaping an Energy blend before going to work!

Listen, I think I can help you out here. I'm big on team work; you go to work and I'll stay home and do the vaping for the both of us?

No need to thank me, happy to remove all this early morning decision making for you.

Teamwork you know, that's what made America great!

OF

SwiftGeneration

Get Lifted.
@Davinci_vaporizer: Can any other PG-based liquids be vaporized in the cotton-filled canisters, most notably, e-juice? I've searched this thread, and Vapor S. Thompson doesn't recommend it (http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/davinci-pocket-vaporizer-by-karma.4928/page-25#post-234879) but if I always listened to suggestions, I'd probably never be here...

I guess I'll try it against sound advice; if I can find a new use for my dear DV, I'd be even happier. I'm toying with the idea of putting a cotton wad lightly saturated with some type of Tasty Puff or some flavor-changer in the upper area chamber as well, but the e-juice is the real portion I'm curious.

SwiftGeneration,

elevation

OF i am just perfectly fine with that. I like my job! Thank you for the generous offer though. :D

To the Da Vinci team: I like how you guys are doing business. You really reach out to the community.

I just found something on your website that you might want to get fixed:
- The pictures people can select are not lined out very well. You can't really read the plain text hiding under it.
- The 'rating' image seems broken

This counts for every version on the /vaporizers page. http://www.davincivaporizer.com/coming-soon-ascent-vaporizer-croc/ - http://www.davincivaporizer.com/the-davinci-gray

You guys might have picked it up already, but i'm just trying to help!

elevation,
Reactions: OF

Beigeman

OF i am just perfectly fine with that. I like my job! Thank you for the generous offer though. :D

To the Da Vinci team: I like how you guys are doing business. You really reach out to the community.

I just found something on your website that you might want to get fixed:
- The pictures people can select are not lined out very well. You can't really read the plain text hiding under it.
- The 'rating' image seems broken

This counts for every version on the /vaporizers page. http://www.davincivaporizer.com/coming-soon-ascent-vaporizer-croc/ - http://www.davincivaporizer.com/the-davinci-gray

You guys might have picked it up already, but i'm just trying to help!
I think this would be more helpful to them if you said what browser you were using to view the website.

Beigeman,

elevation

I think this would be more helpful to them if you said what browser you were using to view the website.

I am sorry. I used both Firefox (latest version) and Google Chrome.

edit: I see they already fixed it for both! :) (Except the rating image)

elevation,
Top Bottom