Davinci by Karma

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
In my usage some herb will get onto the screen and as long as I can draw I don't see an issue. Are you opening your DV to see if there is herb there and it is annoying you or are you having restrictive draw issues. I have used very wet herb in my DV with no issues at all so I am confused. Maybe a video with you loading and using it might help us diagnose what is going on.

Ya i need to make a video and get some more material rofl and yea its high quality stuff, it was working great its honestly stumping me i just tried to vape some almost done AVB and surely it did it again even without the top screen on, just yesterday i could pull hits off AVB that wasnt quite all spent out (yellow/light tan color) even when i open the oven it emits vaper but even when theirs positive airflow it just doesnt pull hits on AVB anymore but then i flip the cap and theirs vapor coming out? whats happening to that mystery vapor lol. and this herb is dry its cured oh so good, just yesterday one small bowl was drawing 10-15 hits now im pulling 3 to 5 and then when its gets even slightly darker its just stops pulling, even if the screen isnt clogged even if i crank it to 380f? and the device dont seem to be as hot to touch im honestly starting to think maybe its the heating thing, like its not really exceeding what its saying or something but that also makes no sense because i can visibly see vapor when i flip the oven top? it wastes my material im sure its maybe a mistake i did but im lost of what to do. i also thought maybe seeing how tolerance im pulling bigger first time draws? but when i take the herb out theirs even very slight green/yellow and barely brown for me thats not done i like it darker brown but not too dark like toasty.

laugingsodreamy12,
When you do the video show us your grind as well. I think you might be making your own problems.
yea i might not be able to do a vid today no material, should i grind it super fine like powder? or more course, this is the first time ive had a problem were i couldnt find the solution to fixing it. its not horrible it still works it just seems to be only succesfully drawing out around 70% of the materials oils (or what ever it pulls lol)

laugingsodreamy12,

Dreamerr

I have used all grinds with no issue but I prefer medium grind personally. I also do pack it a little. What I mean by that is when it is full I push it down to the appropriate level not pack and put more.

yea i do that sometimes (pack it just down not enough to cram it down) and i did medium grind too i like it the best i mean maybe it really is just all out of thc? but it doesnt seem likely thats the case hmm idk. ill make a vid soon prob tommorow though, it just seems and yesterday it was pulling more from the same material or i could be just pulling huger drags or something. this material is perfect too just yesterday half a bowl was pulling TONS of hits, now i can barely get 2 hits off half a bowl i cant even load small amounts now it just gets 1 draw then burns out and i dont get any more hits, with almost a full chamber i only get probably 5 hits now, i used to be able to vape half the bowl (around 5 to 8 hits) at 365f come back and get like 8 more hits out of it at 370f easy (when the AVB was the same color its now having a hard time at). Maybe something is clogged on the bottom screen? its almost as if the oven cant handle it past 365f or something to produce more vapor thats what it feels like,

and i realize sometimes outside you dont visible see the vapor as much but im talking about inside and i can tell its just not conducting well with the vented air im sucking in and i know theirs more pulls off tha material. pretty much waiting for DV to call me back.

laugingsodreamy12,

Dreamerr

No matter which vape I use I see no vapor outside. I am a low temp person so I have to rely on the fact that it must be working or sometimes I can feel it on my throat towards the end of a hit. In all this time I have had the DV I have never removed the bottom screen where the herb goes. Mostly because I am afraid I won't get it back in. I do unscrew the screen right on top of the chamber and throw it in iso and put it back. I unscrew the straw and stick a q-tip in to clean that part out. I have never touched that screen either but it gets cleaned from both ends with a q-tip. Hope that helps. I still think you are confused somehow hence a video is needed.

Dreamerr

Are you jealous underdog:p ? I don't need numbers to have a great unit that works and I have a tin as well :rofl:which I love and use daily.

GanjaDude

yea i do that sometimes (pack it just down not enough to cram it down) and i did medium grind too i like it the best i mean maybe it really is just all out of thc? but it doesnt seem likely thats the case hmm idk. ill make a vid soon prob tommorow though, it just seems and yesterday it was pulling more from the same material or i could be just pulling huger drags or something. this material is perfect too just yesterday half a bowl was pulling TONS of hits, now i can barely get 2 hits off half a bowl i cant even load small amounts now it just gets 1 draw then burns out and i dont get any more hits, with almost a full chamber i only get probably 5 hits now, i used to be able to vape half the bowl (around 5 to 8 hits) at 365f come back and get like 8 more hits out of it at 370f easy (when the AVB was the same color its now having a hard time at). Maybe something is clogged on the bottom screen? its almost as if the oven cant handle it past 365f or something to produce more vapor thats what it feels like,

and i realize sometimes outside you dont visible see the vapor as much but im talking about inside and i can tell its just not conducting well with the vented air im sucking in and i know theirs more pulls off tha material. pretty much waiting for DV to call me back.

Hey Dude if you are yet to remove the bottom screen from the da vinci I would do that now then clean where the screen was with iso.

GanjaDude,

Dreamerr

FFS if I had a file or a dremel I would be fixing my solo washer that needs to be trimmed. How do you explain the tin OF...it is a figment of my imagination:hmm:

Dreamerr,

OF

FFS if I had a file or a dremel I would be fixing my solo washer that needs to be trimmed. How do you explain the tin OF...it is a figment of my imagination:hmm:

You lost me there Lady, what tin is this I should know about?

OF

OF,

Dreamerr

The very first DV's were sold inside a nice tin box. Ok I will take a picture and edit this post.
Don't be jealous if you don't have one. The tin signifies old DV. I am not sure what came first getting rid of the tins or putting the serial numbers.
sZNfj5i.jpg

wow i just got some brand new material and it wont even vape anything? whats going on i think i have a faulty uniit no vapor is producing at all. the temp gauge is going crazy too and it doesnt seem as hot as it used to get i think its the heating thing idk wish i could show this to you guys in person. guess i gotta make a video? its like its clogged it wants to hit good but it hits like theirs something stuck somewere in their. its not producing vapor straight up, at first i thought it was dirty or something or it was getting clogged. yea he hasnt messaged me back i think its the heating thing idk if its actually heating up.

laugingsodreamy12,

1_gr8_underdog

Trapped in the Astral Planes Back from the dead
wow i just got some brand new material and it wont even vape anything? whats going on i think i have a faulty uniit no vapor is producing at all.
At this point I feel the Rep will be able to help you the most in addressing the issues that your experiencing . Have you started a conversation on here with them as I had previously suggested?

1_gr8_underdog,
Reactions: OF
At this point I feel the Rep will be able to help you address your issues your experiencing the most. Have you started a conversation on here with them as I had previously suggested?
Yea ive contacted one on this site that was on this post so im sure he/she will get back to me. idk it seems to be the heating thing or something its making me sad :(. lol

I can hit it and hit it and hit it and hit it and nothing comes out im not drawing fast either i always draw slower to medium and until i pour the material out i wont see any vapor? im seeing 2 vape puff drags on a fully loaded fresh new bowl no matter what temp i set it was like the same outcome? the sides dont get as hot either as it used to when i first got it hmmm? idk hoping they know.

laugingsodreamy12,

1_gr8_underdog

Trapped in the Astral Planes Back from the dead
I can hit it and hit it and hit it and hit it and nothing comes out im not drawing fast either i always draw slower to medium and until i pour the material out i wont see any vapor? im seeing 2 vape puff drags on a fully loaded fresh new bowl no matter what temp i set it was like the same outcome? the sides dont get as hot either as it used to when i first got it hmmm? idk hoping they know.
What happens when you turn on the heat? Does the red light come on? Does the temp raise to set temp and hold? Does the light turn green showing you've reached your set temp?

1_gr8_underdog,
What happens when you turn on the heat? Does the red light come on? Does the temp raise to set temp and hold? Does the light turns green showing you've reached your temp?
Yes but the heat gauge radically changes from ridiculous things like 365 to 412 and it honestly doesnt even feel that hot and its not fully vaping to dark anymore it only lets me get 2-3 hits with green and its stops at yellow/tan wont let me hit it anymore like it used too and if i keep trying to hit it its like a lost cause, but as soon as i dumb the material out i see hella vapor just go everywere. im not gonna use it again though cause if i keep going for the material eventually it just burns to brown but i get like no hit. its like tis clogged or not really the temp it says on the gauge, i put my finger in it once and idk it didn't feel like 385f but i coulda been it was hot, i used to think i was loading too much ive changed so much things to try and fix this its starting to stumb me rep is definetly helpful ill prob need one been looking online not too much related to my probs wish i could vape with ya guys in person and i bet you guys know whats up. at least this can maybe help other people if they get thsi problem too thanks for trying to help :) i love the DV its awesome i always have bad luck with thing i got a warranty but i hope it doesnt come to that.

laugingsodreamy12,

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
im not gonna use it again though cause if i keep going for the material eventually it just burns to brown but i get like no hit. its like tis clogged

If your herb is turning brown its not a heat problem. IF it acts like its clogged IT probably IS check the screen
that sits above the herb chamber , clean it. then remove the flexi straw and make sure you can suck air out of it, if you can't, poke something in it and clean it out , screw the staw back on the DV and check to see if you can get a draw , put herb in the DV and try again.

Maybe your baked and you just don't know it !

RUDE BOY,
Reactions: Dreamerr
If your herb is turning brown its not a heat problem. IF it acts like its clogged IT probably IS check the screen
that sits above the herb chamber , clean it. then remove the flexi straw and make sure you can suck air out of it, if you can't, poke something in it and clean it out , screw the staw back on the DV and check to see if you can get a draw , put herb in the DV and try again.

i wish ive kinda just gave up on it. ive done that x7 times the thing is spotless besides maybe the bottom inside chamber screen because i havent checked, its spotless. it is heating up but its like its not going through the straw its like watching my money just burn away without being able to benefit from it (I'm not pulling any real decent drags) ill make a vid tomorrow i was just gonna take a break, just like 15 hours ago this thing was ripping. a enigma i say. and i wish i was baked i almost combusted because i dont have anything else to fall back on i was maybe gonna go use my VG or something but meh at least i didnt combust.

ive tried different grinds, cleaning everything (straw, top screen, changing screens, cleaning the inside oven chamber, blowing on things while its heated up, slower draw pulls, faster draw pulls, slightly packing down the material loosely, also tried tightly just for the luls, tried small half loaded bowls were it doesnt even vape and comes out light brown, tried huge bowls) the temperature spikage is new it wasnt doing it this dramaticaly when i got it, and when i power it up to heat and it just stops is happening more frequently too. the air flow to the device is fine, ive figured its more than that beyond me.

So depressing because i want that taste you know the vape taste is so good cant even pull it anymore. I just dont think its user error how does it go from being so easy to use with great results hefty drags i could feel in my throat vapor i could taste on my mouth to not even pulling drags?

i used to pull slow draws and it felt like my davinci was just flawlessly baking my material the air flow was perfect and i would have huge vapor hits, the slower the harder it would hit, it would be accompanied by warm feeling at the tip of the lips. none of this happens anymore, its like it just massively clogs and even if air flow is going through i get like 2 crappy semi hits out of like 2 bowls worth of material. it wasnt doing this it was drawing massive amount of hits with small bowls. its doing the exact opposite now with the same material. this thing is brand new.

laugingsodreamy12,

Dreamerr

You didn't do what someone suggested way back. Open the lid and try to pull through the straw. No herb needed for stuff we are asking you to do.

Dreamerr,
Top Bottom