Dani Fusion by Battery-free Ganz

batteryfreeganz

Manufacturer
What is the recommended wattage or joules setting (that you think) for heating up the Dani/Dani Fusion oven using an induction heater (IH)?

batteryfreeganz,
Reactions: 2pumpchump

endof3d

Cognitive Dissonance D4 ++++
What is the recommended wattage or joules setting (that you think) for heating up the Dani/Dani Fusion oven using an induction heater (IH)?
Just wishful thinking here, but are we likely to see BFG throw their hat in to the ring in developing an IH for all of our heat hungry pen vapes? I'd be all in on a wall plug in model for starters, knowing that a pocketable portable was in serious development. The Wand will do for now until Mad Heater's offering becomes available.

batteryfreeganz

Manufacturer
Just wishful thinking here, but are we likely to see BFG throw their hat in to the ring in developing an IH for all of our heat hungry pen vapes? I'd be all in on a wall plug in model for starters, knowing that a pocketable portable was in serious development. The Wand will do for now until Mad Heater's offering becomes available.
Absolutely! We are indeed developing a portable induction heater (IH) for all pen-like, battery-free vaporizers. I also need for a device that can satisfy the heat requirements of my coming-soon Dani Fusion XL bowl, and we’re working diligently to make this a reality. Please stay tuned for updates and thank you for your interest and support! We’re excited about what’s to come.

Flavorousness

Absolutely! We are indeed developing a portable induction heater (IH) for all pen-like, battery-free vaporizers. I also need for a device that can satisfy the heat requirements of my coming-soon Dani Fusion XL bowl, and we’re working diligently to make this a reality. Please stay tuned for updates and thank you for your interest and support! We’re excited about what’s to come.
Awesome 🤯🤯 Do you have any date?

Flavorousness,

endof3d

Cognitive Dissonance D4 ++++
Absolutely! We are indeed developing a portable induction heater (IH)
Thanks for the good news update. I have no doubts that the new IH and Fusion XL in development will be of the same high quality and value as the entire BFG’s product line up.

If these high wattage IH’s were easy to build and tame there would certainly be more available to satisfy customer’s demands today. 2024 looks to be another great year for vape enthusiasts! :tup:

tooms006

I've managed to scratch my fusion cap on one of the silver bands, will this affect performance in any way?

tooms006,

Hms34

I was going to get the Fusion, but noticed a 2.0 on the way, and also an XL. What are the differences between these, the og Fusion, and is there an ETA? Thanks in advance.

Hms34,

2pumpchump

IMG-20231010-190058428-2.jpg

New bowl
Og on the left 2.0 on the right
I was going to get the Fusion, but noticed a 2.0 on the way, and also an XL. What are the differences between these, the og Fusion, and is there an ETA? Thanks in advance.
The 2.0 has about a 15 percent larger bowl that the og as of right this second not sure on the XL

PeePhlegm

Og on the left 2.0 on the right

The 2.0 has about a 15 percent larger bowl that the og as of right this second not sure on the XL
Looks like the cap is mostly identical size wise, might order a scruffywoofers cooling stand now then.
I was waiting to make sure if I get the cooling stand with the OG fusion cap slot that it would work with the 2.0.

2pumpchump

Looks like the cap is mostly identical size wise, might order a scruffywoofers cooling stand now then.
I was waiting to make sure if I get the cooling stand with the OG fusion cap slot that it would work with the 2.0.
I somehow messed up my settings so was going back over things to verify the size and now I'm confused on witch one is witch the xl or the 2.0 myself
If I find anything any confirm information. I will report back
Edit so what I reed the xl bowl fits the og cap and housing . On the 2.0 I seen they have a larger bowl and the ready click is supposed to be at a higher temp Wesley pipe ond more got so great deals going on

Last edited:

AndyO

This 2.0 is going to have me reconsidering Tempest/Dani/Stunner/Anvil all over again :(

At the moment I'm just a Dynavap user, and people keep telling me that they're all upgrades. But I'm only likely to get one of them, and I don't see myself spending $400 (Australian) for a butane vape in the Anvil.

Anyway, subbed to try and figure out which way to go...

Top Bottom