Dani Fusion by Battery-free Ganz

Raphael De La Ghetto

It's funny, I own a bunch of Dynavaps that have never been heated with a torch. I bought a few of @Pipes induction heaters, and love them.

The Dani Fusion on the other hand? I can't imagine using anything other than a torch with it. Especially with how far past the click one has to go. To obtain single-hit extraction you need some serious heat, and only a torch will provide it.

After all, I'm just trying to medicate as quickly and efficiently as possible.

Raphael De La Ghetto,
Reactions: TedJones

TedJones

I can't imagine using anything other than a torch with it.
Yea I made a diy heater long ago that was overkill for the dynas. Heated way too much and too fast. Thought it would be good w/ danis right? Nope, takes about 60 sec to get a weak click :wave:
Check the vid post at top of this pg by CFH. Using some heater I haven’t seen before & seems better than traditional IH maybe.

Sass Jeeves

Yea I made a diy heater long ago that was overkill for the dynas. Heated way too much and too fast. Thought it would be good w/ danis right? Nope, takes about 60 sec to get a weak click :wave:
Check the vid post at top of this pg by CFH. Using some heater I haven’t seen before & seems better than traditional IH maybe.
Camouflet's beta induction heater called the Inductor - there is a thread on here for it if you want to learn more!

I haven't put my Fusion down since mine arrived. At 26-28v, it heats to click in about 13-14 seconds, and I am getting full extraction off one heat cycle. It's unreal.

Last edited:

RichardsBag

It's funny, I own a bunch of Dynavaps that have never been heated with a torch. I bought a few of @Pipes induction heaters, and love them.

The Dani Fusion on the other hand? I can't imagine using anything other than a torch with it. Especially with how far past the click one has to go. To obtain single-hit extraction you need some serious heat, and only a torch will provide it.

After all, I'm just trying to medicate as quickly and efficiently as possible.
IME after the first heat up which can take a full cycle on the wand, the device retains enough heat to be reasonable with the IH. I dont use it all the time but find myself switching between the two for a 'hybrid heating' style. Point being, if your in for a session the fusion is more 'inductable' than it appears. One caveat is that I used my brick as the stem for many of the experiments and am not sure how the heat would hold up on normal stems.

McSheamus

Hello all,

I have read a few things about wood stems cracking, mostly the short ones. Does the long wooden stem also have this issue? Or would the extra length eliminate this possible issue?

I also read alot about long torching times. Lets say with a vapman torch, how long would it aprox. take to reach the click?

Last question 😬
Is the vapor cool enough for native use with the long wooden stem? I really like the idea of multiple native hits per heat cycle like a joint.

Thanks in advance! 🙏

McSheamus,

tashian

Hello all,

I have read a few things about wood stems cracking, mostly the short ones. Does the long wooden stem also have this issue? Or would the extra length eliminate this possible issue? I hope not...

I also read alot about long torching times. Lets say with a vapman torch, how long would it aprox. take to reach the click? 35/50 seconds

Last question 😬
Is the vapor cool enough for native use with the long wooden stem? I really like the idea of multiple native hits per heat cycle like a joint. Absolutely, no issues at all.

Thanks in advance! 🙏

Perfect_Speed4069

I am the beetle in a box that only you can see
how long would it aprox. take to reach the click?

Is the vapor cool enough for native use with the long wooden stem? I
My wooden WPA is in perfect nick after a lot of hammer. No splits or concerns after 4 months.
Although you can use a Vapman torch, I personally wouldn't bother. It takes about 30 seconds to get to the click, about twice as long as the Blazer
The vapour gets more ticklish the hotter it gets and the Fusion gives you a lot of control of this. I personally prefer it through a wpa. But when I hit it natively, it's through the glass stem.

McSheamus

How does the fusion handle smaller amounts? Like 0.05.

Im doubting between a vapman or fusion. If fusion can do small loads and normal loads like 0.10-0.14 it would be a point for the fusion :)

And how does it handle hash?

Thanks in advance!

McSheamus,

the_hexx

Team Hash
How does the fusion handle smaller amounts? Like 0.05.

Im doubting between a vapman or fusion. If fusion can do small loads and normal loads like 0.10-0.14 it would be a point for the fusion :)

And how does it handle hash?

Thanks in advance!
It does work with smaller amounts and handles hash well with the trusted hemp fiber sandwich method. My main point of contention with the Fusion is that it takes a lot of time to heat up, make sure you use a powerful torch with this.

For smaller loads with flower and/or hash the Vapman seems like the natural choice between the two, being one of the best if not the best vape for hash out there. The Fusion on the other hand is more of a ripper and will instantly take you to the moon with a modest load.

In the end they are both great devices and either one will serve you well!

McSheamus

It does work with smaller amounts and handles hash well with the trusted hemp fiber sandwich method. My main point of contention with the Fusion is that it takes a lot of time to heat up, make sure you use a powerful torch with this.

For smaller loads with flower and/or hash the Vapman seems like the natural choice between the two, being one of the best if not the best vape for hash out there. The Fusion on the other hand is more of a ripper and will instantly take you to the moon with a modest load.

In the end they are both great devices and either one will serve you well!

That is also imo the biggest "disadvantage". I still have 2 vapman torches wich will take too long to heat the Fusion up. Yet the joint like feeling and multiple hits per heat cycle is tempting.
It is also quite a bit cheaper than buying a Vapman with the needed accesoires.

Vapman is ofc king of small loads and hash without the need of hemp fiber. I had one some years ago wich i sadly don't have anymore.

So many choices these days, what an evil luxury 🤔

deadlytoaster

Canadian lost in Europe
Anyone ever used a portable alcohol stove like a Trangia to heat one of these things??

Would actually be a bit of a vibe to be out and just pop open one of the stoves and heat a Dani/Anvil up like that

Is this just silly dab thoughts?

deadlytoaster,

Mndeadhead

Anyone ever used a portable alcohol stove like a Trangia to heat one of these things??

Would actually be a bit of a vibe to be out and just pop open one of the stoves and heat a Dani/Anvil up like that

Is this just silly dab thoughts?
think someone started a thread on this a couple of days ago, and someone resurrected an old thread. I think you have a few folks here that dabble with it.

Mndeadhead,

batteryfreeganz

Manufacturer
Hello everyone,

I've been hearing some exciting rumors about the upcoming version of Dani Fusion! 🍲 Apparently, it's going to increase the size of its bowl by a whopping 15% 🙌

What do you all think about this change? Personally, I'm looking forward to having a larger capacity for my meals. And the best part? For those who prefer smaller portions or need precise microdosing, it seems you can adjust the bowl to half the size.

Share your thoughts and expectations below. Can't wait to hear your insights! 😄

McSheamus

Hello everyone,

I've been hearing some exciting rumors about the upcoming version of Dani Fusion! 🍲 Apparently, it's going to increase the size of its bowl by a whopping 15% 🙌

What do you all think about this change? Personally, I'm looking forward to having a larger capacity for my meals. And the best part? For those who prefer smaller portions or need precise microdosing, it seems you can adjust the bowl to half the size.

Hello,

When would this version be available? I love the option to have a smaller bowl whenever you need it. Than i will hold off with buying one untill this version is released 🙏

2pumpchump

Hello everyone,

Is it just the internal bowl that has changed?
Are all the screen and o-rings still compatible?
this i want to know as well.
will the cap be the same?
can i buy the parts to upgrade me current fusion?

2pumpchump,

TedJones

They need to make a model of the Fusion where the mouthpiece doesn't fall out so easily.
Wow, opposite here. Mine had been super tight to where I’d use a grippy towel to pull it off. 1st o-ring on it started getting chewed up so I replaced just that one. Much easier now & still sealed good. Wonder if oversized that came with mine :hmm:

TedJones,
Top Bottom