Dani Fusion by Battery-free Ganz

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy
IMG-20230329-154613.jpg

This Fusion is amazing, classy and powerfull. What a great upgrade from The Dani!
Can you elaborate on why it's so much better than the Dani? I own the V3Ti but not sold on the fusion yet.

oddjobold

Vape swap shop
I had all 3 and to be honest I can't choose between the v3ti and the fusion. Fusion has smaller clouds, more convection and better flavour. The v3ti has more conduction, and that pushes bigger clouds. My suggestion buy both.

The v3 SS is also great. The SS retains heat longer and you can puff away for a surprising long time. I do think this also introduces some harshness. I think the v3ti is better by a whisker, the adjustable airflow can be used to great affect, changing it mid session.

Duba

Accessory Maker
Can you elaborate on why it's so much better than the Dani? I own the V3Ti but not sold on the fusion yet.
The Fusion has an adjustable airflow, the draw is less tight, no need to unscrew the cap each time and have to re-adjust the airflow.
The cap doesn't grip.
The mini stem with the MP is excellent, the vapour is a bit more aggressive, I like it. The clouds with the Fusion are huge.
The bowl is a little smaller on the fusion, this is my only regret.

I like the V3 Ti but the 1st gen with notches + the V2 cap, because it doesn't grip, and airflow is well adjusted.

IMG-20230508-142949.jpg

i like to use it on wpa + pipe :

IMG-20230508-165211.jpg

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
Ok I'll bite. Always willing to listen to both sides :popcorn:

Please do. 🙂
Since switching back I’ve noticed I get bigger and more intense hits with my v3ti vs the fusion. The v3 just retains heat better and has a more consistent performance when using the torch. Also the bigger bowl helps.

I couldn’t get the fusion to perform at the same level when using a torch. The fusion is a lot better with IH vs the v3, can barely use my Vhb 3d with the v3ti the ih performance is noticeably worse.

Sativapo

The Fusion has an adjustable airflow, the draw is less tight, no need to unscrew the cap each time and have to re-adjust the airflow.
The cap doesn't grip.
The mini stem with the MP is excellent, the vapour is a bit more aggressive, I like it. The clouds with the Fusion are huge.
The bowl is a little smaller on the fusion, this is my only regret.

I like the V3 Ti but the 1st gen with notches + the V2 cap, because it doesn't grip, and airflow is well adjusted.

IMG-20230508-142949.jpg

i like to use it on wpa + pipe :

IMG-20230508-165211.jpg
What pipe is this ? Does it fit 14mm joints or you modded it ?

Wesleypipes

So I just tried something new with my fusion. I use the ronxs dual torch set on single flame with the center flame about 2 inches. Loosen the cap to where there is a bit of the tip showing. At a 90° angle aim the flame right into the gap. Put the tip of the center flame right up to the gap, rock back and forth for even heating. Ready right at the click

RichardsBag

So I just tried something new with my fusion. I use the ronxs dual torch set on single flame with the center flame about 2 inches. Loosen the cap to where there is a bit of the tip showing. At a 90° angle aim the flame right into the gap. Put the tip of the center flame right up to the gap, rock back and forth for even heating. Ready right at the click
Interesting! Will try tonight. Thank you for chosing the V3 for me btw. I was loosing my mind trying to keep up with the latest here lol. This is also an open invite to anyone that would like to be a mod for newly minted r/DaniBFG

I have never been a mod so a co mod would be excellent. I know we spoke briefly about this, Wes. I havent yet announced it here so figured id tag it on your post in case you have any input.

Thank you for the new trick!

Wesleypipes

Interesting! Will try tonight. Thank you for chosing the V3 for me btw. I was loosing my mind trying to keep up with the latest here lol. This is also an open invite to anyone that would like to be a mod for newly minted r/DaniBFG

I have never been a mod so a co mod would be excellent. I know we spoke briefly about this, Wes. I havent yet announced it here so figured id tag it on your post in case you have any input.

Thank you for the new trick!
Absolutely bud. And as far as the new reddit goes I'm all about it. Same on the discord I just don't know how to set it all up. And with being the usa reseller I didn't think it would b right to be the mod on there

b8man99

I haven't read much about the difference in the high from using the Dani Vape. I was surprised how much of a body high I got and also by how much more satisfying it is than my Vapcap. I haven't felt that level of deep relaxation for years - none of my other devices are quite like it.

But in case anyone was wondering about using the Blazer Big Buddy with the Fusion, it's possible but probably overkill. You can't focus the flame or reduce it enough to let it heat the cap up gradually, so there are often hot spots. I've got it so I can get big, satisfying clouds in under 10 seconds, but it's holding it wayyy away from the flame and twisting lots with still occasional semi-combustion.

Can't wait for an effective induction heater solution for this one.

2pumpchump

i like both mine ...they both have been altered to my liking the fusion v1 is a lot better for compact carry ......the dani v3ti is better for nug and WP i took a bunch of measurements and picks explaining why i liked the v3 better as doing so realized something read below
@Wesleypipes did you find my phone lol because I had took a pick of a dot on the seam of my cap and the base ....
i have ben leaving mine tight heating the base ring rotating air hole im heating every few seconds it was the bigest hit i got off a WP on my fusion lost phone still and been to busy to test and post ..... now i got to try your way :rockon:@TigoleBitties the fusion v1 is also more modeler so the base can be kept for fusion v2 parts extras exc later on possibly

2pumpchump,

Sativapo

i like both mine ...they both have been altered to my liking the fusion v1 is a lot better for compact carry ......the dani v3ti is better for nug and WP i took a bunch of measurements and picks explaining why i liked the v3 better as doing so realized something read below

@Wesleypipes did you find my phone lol because I had took a pick of a dot on the seam of my cap and the base ....
i have ben leaving mine tight heating the base ring rotating air hole im heating every few seconds it was the bigest hit i got off a WP on my fusion lost phone still and been to busy to test and post ..... now i got to try your way :rockon:@TigoleBitties the fusion v1 is also more modeler so the base can be kept for fusion v2 parts extras exc later on possibly
What is this Fusion v1 v2 thing ? Did I miss some news ?

2pumpchump

my apologies everyone their is no official fusion v1 - v2 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I reference the ( fusion that is available now as v1 ) !!!!!!!! I do not know if BFG actually will offer a different version or will revise it !!!!!!!!!!
im just going on the past of BFG and the fact that before it was released they said they was working on a larger bowl .... any of is what i refer to as ( fusion v2) this could be calld gen 1 and gen 2 however
THEY IS NO V1 OR V2 I REPEAT THEIR IS NO FUSION V1 OR V2
Thanks @Sativapo for pointing out my referencing may confuse people ....
and what is this about a gen1 v3ti tip and what is a v2 cap as neither exist on BFG"s website ??????? wile we are clearing things up things that might be confusing to people reading this tread that might not have been reading the dani tread as well

Raphael De La Ghetto

Dani Fusion ordered!

Does anyone know if it'll fit in my Jarhead or Cauldron IH? The glass insert looks fairly wide, but I'm reading that only the Ispire wand fits it?

Raphael De La Ghetto,

2pumpchump

Dani Fusion ordered!

Does anyone know if it'll fit in my Jarhead or Cauldron IH? The glass insert looks fairly wide, but I'm reading that only the Ispire wand fits it?
i have no clue . but can tell you the cap is .56 inch by .81 inch the lip the cap screws on is .59 inch that is the widest part of the fusion on the shorty stem.... hope that helps

Top Bottom