Dani Fusion by Battery-free Ganz

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
what are peoples toughts about one hit extraction with the dani? I just moved from the dynaverse to the daniverse with a fusion. I am getting good results by heating the lower ring of the cap with a single flame torch as suggested by some here.

I did not go trough all the posts here but I read that v3ti is may be better. Now i am wondering if i should get the v3ti tip/cap to go with my fusion stem. Is the v3ti good for 1 hit extraction? It have a bigger bowl is it too big for that purpose?

By the way I like one hit extraction for many reason but mainly because i like taking big cloudy hits and most important: I feel like every second heat of material result in a pop corn/bad tasting hit.

EDIT: Curious about the v3 IH cap, is it taking also more than a minute to heat in the wand as the fusion cap?
I dont want to really sway anyones opinion on their fusions, i just think the v3ti was better at that and retaining heat imo. Some people think the v3 stainless steel is better because ithas more mass and is made of steel which retains heat better. I think all three got their own pros and cons

Sativapo

I feel that when I'm aiming for a one heat cycle extraction I have a less tasty/more toasty first hit as I have to heat too much to make it last. Which is a shame cause one of its qualities is flavor. This is possible cause when the herb is fresh unlike a reheat it's more difficult to combust.
I mean one heat cycle not one hit. If you can cash a bowl like that in one hit you got a badass bong and lungs of steel altogether.

2pumpchump

what are peoples toughts about one hit extraction with the dani? I just moved from the dynaverse to the daniverse with a fusion. I am getting good results by heating the lower ring of the cap with a single flame torch as suggested by some here.

I did not go trough all the posts here but I read that v3ti is may be better. Now i am wondering if i should get the v3ti tip/cap to go with my fusion stem. Is the v3ti good for 1 hit extraction? It have a bigger bowl is it too big for that purpose?

By the way I like one hit extraction for many reason but mainly because i like taking big cloudy hits and most important: I feel like every second heat of material result in a pop corn/bad tasting hit.

EDIT: Curious about the v3 IH cap, is it taking also more than a minute to heat in the wand as the fusion cap?
I feel that when I'm aiming for a one heat cycle extraction I have a less tasty/more toasty first hit as I have to heat too much to make it last. Which is a shame cause one of its qualities is flavor. This is possible cause when the herb is fresh unlike a reheat it's more difficult to combust.
I mean one heat cycle not one hit. If you can cash a bowl like that in one hit you got a badass bong and lungs of steel altogether.
i beleve their was some decision of it in the dani tread of 1 heat extractions.
i dont do them i do a flavor run then a cloud run with either device .. i acutely find hard to do without combusting but thats my fault i like to pack more than a dynavaps worth of weed in my larger bowls lmao.
the chat you see from us is the same as asking witch is better the omni or the vong they are all grate.... if you are just swaping over and got the FUSION and are liking it over your dynavape .
i say get a v3ti !!!!
hear my reasons out. NUMBER 1 YOU HAVE SOMTHING TO VAPE ON BESIDES YOUR 1 HITTER WILE YOUR FUSION IS IN THE WASH
NUMBER 2 SO YOU CAN MAKE YOUR OWN CHOICE ..as i said they are both grate its like comparing dynavapes really

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
Once you dial in, I’d love to hear how many seconds from cold for a lung busting hit.

Can you just drop the Dani in, or do to have to suspend it within the coils?
The guy at vhb gave me an extra plug so that it can sit by itself, i havent tried it without it yet but the deeper you go the more power and i heard not to put it too deep ill have to see. For the dyna and anvil you can use the glass insert and just set it in there. Havent tried the convector yet

Sour Dream,
Reactions: kishot

seedy53

where can i get Dani v3Ti in the usa online store? A Good deal. i can't seem to find a good trusted outlet. link plse

seedy53,

leanpubpackage

Although the shorty stem is quite adaquate, who’s going to be the first to create a 9mm to 8mm converter?

leanpubpackage,

TedJones

If anyone has a Ti cap, it's worth giving it a go on the Fusion chamber/stem. Massively reduces the restriction. Particularly welcome if you're using with a WPA or a stern without a hole. Be interested to hear what others think
Just tried and was surprised I still had to back off the cap to let air through. But yeah, think air might be drawing from bottom of tip & cap this way possibly.

Set it with 1/2ish hole open for native mtl pulls and it seemed a bit smoother than normal. Will try as wpa with water tomorrow. I like how the fusion cap sits tight though.

RichardsBag

It’s my new standard setup. I struggled with the shorty stem just having poor dexterity and it also got hot back to back.

Added another o ring and Fusion X Dobby is sitting pretty. Works with torch and IH.

I’ve run this through glass and native with minimal heat to the unit.

I try a lot of goofy ’mods’ like this with my stuff. Generally it either sort of works or doesn’t work at all. This is working quite well for me. It’s a nice change of pace;)

** If you try this, close the airflow all the way, put on a tall glass piece and cover the carb. It makes a beautiful, slowly building tower of dense vapor that will then proceed to stone you into a past life. It’s a treat.

Last edited:

madtrapper

Hello fellas. Recently I have bought a Dani Fusion, the little bad boy, but I have a problem with the wood stem, has broken. I think by the extremely hot temperature around it.

It's possible get a free wood part by the BFG team? I am from Europe and I bought from la central del vapor.

Thank you All in advance

checkyourlibido

Hello fellas. Recently I have bought a Dani Fusion, the little bad boy, but I have a problem with the wood stem, has broken. I think by the extremely hot temperature around it.

It's possible get a free wood part by the BFG team? I am from Europe and I bought from la central del vapor.

Thank you All in advance
I'm not on any of those teams. But I'm sorry that happened, I'd be curious to see a picture, some people use imgur

checkyourlibido,

redeyemaster

Thank you All in advance
You'll need to reach out to the vendor you purchased your device from or possibly BFG directly through their website.

madtrapper

I'm not on any of those teams. But I'm sorry that happened, I'd be curious to see a picture, some people use imgur
ybfM3sA.jpg

nDQZUlY.jpg

nDQZUlY.jpg

I don't know how to insert it

MDude

Thank you All in advance
You should contact LaCentralevapeur and let us know how they handled it.

Top Bottom