Dani Fusion by Battery-free Ganz

RichardsBag

I’ve become obsessed with this since I saw you post it. The idea is so clever, since the Dani tip does not need to spin while torching, and the larger wood and glass body can better support and cool the amount of heat that builds into the tip and bowl. I’m surprised no one has come up with something like this custom made for the Dani. A direct draw wood vape that can also support a bowl/cap seems so clever and versatile. I have neither a Dani nor a Dobby but I want one of each just to try this.

If there were a way to retrofit the Dani bowl to a Sticky Brick I would absolutely buy a Dani to try it.
Thank you!! it works so well I ended upo liking it more than the stems at times. Its nice to elimiate the excess heat issue and have a little glass kickstand (I use it with the Dobby/WPA normallly and that has a curve in the glass + can twist any direction) to keep it all upright and stable between heatings. Its perfect and should work with any vaguely similar brick. I used a few high temp o rings to make it secure but suspect it's feasible in many configurations. Please let me know if you have any ideas or thoughts! Glad you are enjoying it.

2pumpchump

Yeah it is a smooth Ti. I also got the regular metal stem in today for the fusion, but is the spiral insert supposed to be just rattlin around in there? It is not held in place at all and probably has a 1/4 inch or so of space to slide back and forth in. Is this right?
Twist and wedding it in 1 of the 2 ss ends that screw loose I find mouthpiece seems easier

2pumpchump,

tokenknifeguy

Twist and wedding it in 1 of the 2 ss ends that screw loose I find mouthpiece seems easier
It don't bother me, but I was just surprised by how small it was and how it just free rattles. Was almost thinking that they must have sent me the wrong one, as you would think they would make it the full length. Oh well.

Anyone figure out a good way to vape concentrates in here?

tokenknifeguy,
Reactions: 2pumpchump

KoopiKochie

Hey All,

I've had the fusion for 3 weeks now and I'm loving it! Using both single flame jet lighter a nd wand, and getting some great hits on both rings.

I just noticed something on the cap that definitely wasn't there before. On both rings a very visible vertical line has appeared. It looks, to my untrained eye, to be the weld line(?) Just wondering if this is normal.

pyq9cdz6jn4.jpg

2pumpchump

Hey All,

I've had the fusion for 3 weeks now and I'm loving it! Using both single flame jet lighter a nd wand, and getting some great hits on both rings.

I just noticed something on the cap that definitely wasn't there before. On both rings a very visible vertical line has appeared. It looks, to my untrained eye, to be the weld line(?) Just wondering if this is normal.

pyq9cdz6jn4.jpg
lol its the die seam for the silver rings it was their all along it just shows up better after use ... unless 1 acetyl splits in to or they start to get lose its comedic

nicknobody

Does anyone have a Cannabis Hardware injector/coil stand?

It works as a great dock/decapper for the Dani and the fusion.

It has an internal taper that lightly grabs the cap and allows you to unthread it from the stem for hot swaps and cashing bowls.

Tu3t

Hello from Germany, this is my first post here in this Forum.

My Dani Fusion arrived yesterday and I am very impressed with this little vaporizer. What I like is the flavour and the ability to do a one heat extraction, and it works very good.. I get a coffe brown AVB from that one heat extraction, and I go 10 sec past the click to do this. What I notice is, when the airflow is wide open, it`s difficult to do the one heat extraction, because the cap cools quick.. So I have a little resticted airflow and with 10 sec past the click it works fine. I have also the Anvil, but the Dani Fusion has a better taste, the Anvil extract a little more vapor from the herb. But both are very good Vapes.

Perfect_Speed4069

I am the beetle in a box that only you can see
I had a very pleasant afternoon of Moroccan hash in vape wool today (through a rattle can, fwiw). The Fusion bowl stays clean as a whistle, and the vapour is as tasty and dense as you'd hope, never quite turning sulphurous. Nothing beats a Vapman/Piro with hash, but this comes a very very close third.

gooby

Have a v3 SS which is great, do you all think it's worth it to upgrade to the Fusion? I would like to be able to use it with an IH. While mine does work with a wand, it takes forever to heat up, like minutes and doesn't work nearly as good as a torch. I think I have one from october, so not an IH ready cap. Is the fusion overall a superior product?

Tu3t

Have a v3 SS which is great, do you all think it's worth it to upgrade to the Fusion? I would like to be able to use it with an IH. While mine does work with a wand, it takes forever to heat up, like minutes and doesn't work nearly as good as a torch. I think I have one from october, so not an IH ready cap. Is the fusion overall a superior product?
I have both, the V3 SS and the Fusion.. I like the Fusion more, adjustable airflow, and a better taste. The Fusion works with an IH, for the V3 SS you need the new IH cap.

Tu3t,
Reactions: TedJones

TedJones

Good deal. Might look around for one second hand.
Anyone have mouthpiece #2 listed on Wes’s site? Curious if opening is same diameter and if it’s concave underneath the oring side, like the one that comes w/ short woody. Tried one of my ecig tips that had a flat end & went back to the stock.

TedJones,
Reactions: Tu3t

2pumpchump

I noticed HI was 1 of your reasons for the the upgrade I don't IH but I heard the fusion is the best model for it ...
Any other reason you are doing the upgrade?

Last edited:
2pumpchump,
Top Bottom