Dani Fusion by Battery-free Ganz

TedJones

I've had it for a few days now and wow, what a difference from an Omni XL i've been using for years. Have a few torches but found a medium with a 2 inch bright blue flame working well. No carb is a big change for me as I relied on that when getting the Dyna real hot for a single extractions. On the fence about getting the stem with carb but using this more MTL might be helping with my ever persistent sore throat .. maybe.?

Have a DIY IH I made that was overkill for the Dyna. Still toying with that as I can get a click around 25-30 seconds and hold in quite a few seconds after that .. getting big terps but not much cloud. I also have a bunch of 5/16 mesh screens from Amazon that fit nice and snug in the chamber (could even suspend it if I wanted to). A Dyna ccd is just a bit too small to stay in when emptying the chamber.

Miraculous through water and has made my place stink like no other! And no laughing, but i've used the Dyna silicone tip cover for years (not the biggest fan of metal tips). It slides over the Fusion tip for a great seal and butts up against the wood. Slides off pretty easy though.

2pumpchump

I've had it for a few days now and wow, what a difference from an Omni XL i've been using for years. Have a few torches but found a medium with a 2 inch bright blue flame working well. No carb is a big change for me as I relied on that when getting the Dyna real hot for a single extractions. On the fence about getting the stem with carb but using this more MTL might be helping with my ever persistent sore throat .. maybe.?

Have a DIY IH I made that was overkill for the Dyna. Still toying with that as I can get a click around 25-30 seconds and hold in quite a few seconds after that .. getting big terps but not much cloud. I also have a bunch of 5/16 mesh screens from Amazon that fit nice and snug in the chamber (could even suspend it if I wanted to). A Dyna ccd is just a bit too small to stay in when emptying the chamber.

Miraculous through water and has made my place stink like no other! And no laughing, but i've used the Dyna silicone tip cover for years (not the biggest fan of metal tips). It slides over the Fusion tip for a great seal and butts up against the wood. Slides off pretty easy though.
Good to have you here .witch model do you have .because I was just reading the IH caps for the v3 heat up quicker.
Edit. sory igot treads mixd up .

this tread was going to be well with the castle being pushed back i don't think we will be getting a larger bowl any time soon :mad:

Last edited:
2pumpchump,

TedJones

Good to have you here .witch model do you have .because I was just reading the IH caps for the v3 heat up quicker.
Edit. sory igot treads mixd up .

this tread was going to be well with the castle being pushed back i don't think we will be getting a larger bowl any time soon :mad:
Yea going to stop with the IH. Went 10 or more past and still wasn’t as good as torch. Noticed the click didn’t seem as loud or had as much of a “punch” type feel.

VitriolicDavid

Well, after less than a week my shorty stem has cracked near the tip. I would suggest that anyone interested in the dani fusion pick up a metal stem, I don't think the wood can handle the heat long term (or short term in my case). Does anyone have any tips on getting the fusion tip to fit the v3 stem?

Last edited:

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
Well, after less than a week my shorty stem has developed a small crack near the tip. I would suggest that anyone interested in the dani fusion pick up a metal stem, I don't think the wood can handle the heat long term (or short term in my case). Does anyone have any tips on getting the fusion tip to fit the v3 stem?
It fit like normal for me, the short stems do get a lot hotter than the longer ones I think they decreased the length too much imo

2pumpchump

Well, after less than a week my shorty stem has cracked near the tip. I would suggest that anyone interested in the dani fusion pick up a metal stem, I don't think the wood can handle the heat long term (or short term in my case). Does anyone have any tips on getting the fusion tip to fit the v3 stem?
they fit just seam loose and might as well its less to get a fusion and any other stem combined than to buy a v3 and buy the shorty and mouthpeace

Mndeadhead

So my Dani Fusion just came in the mail today. I have a number of dynavaps and really enjoy them - i try to use them through the week and limit the B1 or FPP to the weekend. Had heard a lot about the Fusion so figured i would give it a shot. First bowl, using a 3 flame vertigo torch, i went 5 seconds past the click. I lost count of the number of time i exhaled While looking at my fusion and saying “Got Damn”. Need to play with the airflow part of it a bit, but after 1 bowl, I am definitely a fan. blown away by the lack of learning curve to get good vapor without trying really hard.

DadaBoo

B2, Mighty+, M/Omni, Volcano Hybrid, TM2, Anvil
Dani Fusion has just dropped at Recommended Vape Supplies for the UK peeps.

2pumpchump

I’m lowkey thinking about selling this and going back to a v3ti with an IH cap if this Vhb 3d doesn’t change things for me. I feel like the fusion is worse as a torch vape vs the v3
Being totally uninfluenced by the results of IH I have to agree that as of now the V3TI is better with a torch.
I'm still trying to figure out what I'm going to do with Mine As I feel some things could be straight now with the new larger bowl If we ever get one

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
Being totally uninfluenced by the results of IH I have to agree that as of now the V3TI is better with a torch.
I'm still trying to figure out what I'm going to do with Mine As I feel some things could be straight now with the new larger bowl If we ever get one
Yea a larger bowl on the fusion would be dope
What are yall liking better about the V3TI? Just that it doesn't take as long to get a big hit after click?
I found my v3ti more consistent, gave better hits for longer with the torch and it had a bigger bowl. Seemed to always hit me harder than the fusion via torch. Plus the tip in the stem didn't get as hot as the fusion. The only real advantage the fusion has to me is better airflow and the IH capability. Idk what the two silver bands are doing that's better than the v3ti's bigger one.

Ima give it a few more days tho and try it out with the new ih, maybe ill buy a v3ti with the ih cap to see how it compares

Sour Dream,

the_hexx

Team Hash
Ok decision time.. I've been waiting to get a Dani Fusion when the longer wood stem version is released in the EU, but still no luck with that. I've been reading the comments above and almost tempted to go with a V3ti instead.

I don't plan to use it with an IH.

What would you suggest? Wait a bit more for the longer stem DF or go with a V3ti now and also take advantage of the ongoing 04/20 sales?

the_hexx,

2pumpchump

What are yall liking better about the V3TI? Just that it doesn't take as long to get a big hit after click?
i hit at the click on both ! native go 5 past with WP .
yes i run multilabel heat cycles on both i like my flavor hit then it can hit me lol
1 the bowl is bigger on the v3
2 the cap has more mass takes lo heat up and cool down on the v3
3 on v3 ti and fusion airflow can ajusted with the cap using a v3 cap
4 the bowl is closer to the edge of the v3 and i know the tip is closer as thats your air adjustment
Ok decision time.. I've been waiting to get a Dani Fusion when the longer wood stem version is released in the EU, but still no luck with that. I've been reading the comments above and almost tempted to go with a V3ti instead.

I don't plan to use it with an IH.

What would you suggest? Wait a bit more for the longer stem DF or go with a V3ti now and also take advantage of the ongoing 04/20 sales?
its a hard choice the fusion has room for upgrades and once you set your airflow for the run its set
the v3ti has to be adjusted ti tighten or loosen the cap
i like the fusion ah my edc
tlihe v3 areund thehoyse

TedJones

Liking the airflow options on this Fusion. 1/2 hole (or less) open for native mtl, 1 open for average smooth bong hit, 2 for massive rip. Only Dani so far and VAS kicking in. May get a basic V3 just to accommodate with sales going on.

TedJones,

MDude

La Centrale Vapeur have 14.20% off everything, the discounted Fusion is €140 + shipping.
What is the discount code?
I dont see the discounted price. It is 164.77 €

My Fusion is on the way, but VAS got me thinking of getting a V3 on sale.

MDude,
Reactions: BigJr48

the_hexx

Team Hash
L

LCV420 - Forgot to add it works for orders over €60 so should work for both V3 and Fusion

the_hexx,
Reactions: BigJr48

2pumpchump

if you don't have a v3 I say grab you a v3Ti they are toldly awesome

do the v3 caps fit the fusion tip?
Yes a v3 cap will fit on the fusion tip but you have to use it just like you would on the V3TI tip .
Means if you screw cap all the way down it shut off airflow the more you back it off the more airflow..

Sorry I was falling asleep that last post I had been up working on my power bong setup for theas things. Yes I'm so lazy I make my bong blow me a shotgun 🤯☠️

8nerve

what are peoples toughts about one hit extraction with the dani? I just moved from the dynaverse to the daniverse with a fusion. I am getting good results by heating the lower ring of the cap with a single flame torch as suggested by some here.

I did not go trough all the posts here but I read that v3ti is may be better. Now i am wondering if i should get the v3ti tip/cap to go with my fusion stem. Is the v3ti good for 1 hit extraction? It have a bigger bowl is it too big for that purpose?

By the way I like one hit extraction for many reason but mainly because i like taking big cloudy hits and most important: I feel like every second heat of material result in a pop corn/bad tasting hit.

EDIT: Curious about the v3 IH cap, is it taking also more than a minute to heat in the wand as the fusion cap?

Last edited:
Top Bottom