Dani Fusion by Battery-free Ganz

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy
I always used the lowest to preserve the battery and I heard from some YouTube tutorial awhile back,i t doesn't really heat it up that much faster (which could be totally wrong).

For reference, my Dynavap 2020M probably takes about 10 seconds on the first heat up
So I've got the smooth Ti tip that's IH compatible and it does take about a minute to heat up from cold. I placed a small piece of cork I cut from a wine bottle underneath so I could let it heat hands free. Even though it takes longer than I would like I still prefer it to using a torch in my house.

The Wand "temperature" just controls how long the Wand will heat something before timing out. Set your temp to the max to avoid timeouts that are too short. It won't eat your battery any faster.

StinKing

Anyone else got theirs in and used it with an induction heater yet? The only feedback on it so far hasnt been postive
I've been using the VHB 3D to heat mine up and it has been working great! I also tried with the wand and it wasn't doing it for me.

The VHB heats it up in about 15-20 seconds, and gets it nice and heat soaked for some awesome rips after with about 3ish seconds after the click. The wand took quite a bit longer than that and even after waiting more then ten seconds after the click, I found the hits to be a bit lackluster and wispy.

I tried the torch two or three times and ended up going back to using the VHB because I found it to be more convenient and gave me better/more consistent rips.

Sativapo

Setting it to the max is better in this case it's just a timer. The TAusers also use the wand until time off in max temp. Il test it in about an hour when I'm back from work. Perfect timing new vape for Friday night! Have a good one everybody. I'll try to make a feedback too.

Kreator87

So I've got the smooth Ti tip that's IH compatible and it does take about a minute to heat up from cold. I placed a small piece of cork I cut from a wine bottle underneath so I could let it heat hands free. Even though it takes longer than I would like I still prefer it to using a torch in my house.

The Wand "temperature" just controls how long the Wand will heat something before timing out. Set your temp to the max to avoid timeouts that are too short. It won't eat your battery any faster.
Thank you for educating me, I'll do just that! I probably should have read the manual 😂

Kreator87,

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
It’s not worth using the wand tbh. Although it seats nicely, it chews through battery with how long it takes to heat up. A plug-in IH would be more appropriate. Torching takes 30 seconds max and not a bad experience at all

I've been using the VHB 3D to heat mine up and it has been working great! I also tried with the wand and it wasn't doing it for me.

The VHB heats it up in about 15-20 seconds, and gets it nice and heat soaked for some awesome rips after with about 3ish seconds after the click. The wand took quite a bit longer than that and even after waiting more then ten seconds after the click, I found the hits to be a bit lackluster and wispy.

I tried the torch two or three times and ended up going back to using the VHB because I found it to be more convenient and gave me better/more consistent rips.
Interesting I was planning on getting a wand for this, I appreciate the feedback I’m glad I waited

BingsBuddery

Derelict Meatsack
Here's a little tip: I have seen it reported that some people are having to back their cap off of a turn or two to get airflow in the Fusion. If you have run into this issue, there's a 99% chance you do not have the bowl section fully inserted. Give it a twisting and pushing motion, and then once it's fully seated, the cap will screw all the way down, and you will have whatever airflow you had set with the adjustment system.

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy

With the Wand I find you need to wait about 30 flashes *after* the click to get good hits but I don't have the Fusion I have the latest IH compatible Ti Tip. The VHB seems to have more power but you'll get the same hits with the Wand if you wait.

This looks like a job for Camouflet's new awesome IH :brow:

Kreator87

With the Wand I find you need to wait about 30 flashes *after* the click to get good hits but I don't have the Fusion I have the latest IH compatible Ti Tip. The VHB seems to have more power but you'll get the same hits with the Wand if you wait.

Yeah Camouflet's upcoming IH could be a game changer!

2pumpchump

I’m a couple bowls deep now myself, and I must agree on the flavour! Wow. Much better than I was expecting. If what you say is true about improving in every category over a V3, I’m glad I waited for this one.

Completely different beast to the Anvil, and definitely does not scratch the same itch but it does something a little different which I’m on board with. First (second?) impression is that this is a solid device. Funny you mention the Anvil being too harsh because I can handle that natively all day but within my second bowl on the Fusion I was thinking “damn this thing gets HOT!” Not the vapour itself, but the device physically. Not too hot that it’s going to be a problem for me, but I was for sure feeling the heat on my lips.

If anyone reading this is a little sensitive to heat, maybe don’t get the shorty and go for the longer one.

PS. Here’s a couple quick pics that prove it’s the same one from the bfg insta haha.

Kinda cool ngl, I really dig that grain. It’s funny because when he posted those pics initially I was thinking “damn I hope I get one with sick grain like that” haha

Hello everyone,

We would like to address the recent incident regarding a used stem being shipped with one of our vaporizers. We understand that this is a serious issue and we want to apologize for any inconvenience, frustration, or disappointment it may have caused. As the manufacturer, we take full responsibility for this mistake and we assure you that it was not intentional.

Our team has identified the issue and it was due to a breakdown in our quality control process during the production of our first batch of Dani Fusion vaporizers. We have taken immediate action to improve our quality control process to prevent similar incidents from happening in the future.

We would also like to address the concerns about transparency and explain that the stem was accidentally included in the package as it was the stem we used for our product launch photos, which is mine. At that time we have to build 2 new SOP for 2 new products beside all marketing scopes. We apologize for the oversight and any negative impact it may have had on our customers' experience.

As a small workshop, we are constantly learning and improving our processes, and we appreciate your support and feedback as we work towards providing better products and services. We understand that this mistake has caused frustration and disappointment, and we want to assure you that we are committed to making it right. We are happy to offer a full refund to the customer who has received this product and totally understand this is not enough. We're really sorry for this situation and we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. We value your trust and support, and we will do everything in our power to make things right.

Sincerely,
Vu BFG Team

I was teasing Vu about being in the used vape business last night. Poor guy is so upset at himself, lol. I said the same, "shit happens." Still kinda cool you ended up with the marketing photo piece and Vu's personal unit. Glad Vu and Phil were able to get you back to a happy place, but I trust if anyone would, it would be those two guys. Some of the most standup people I know in this industry for sure. Phil's very existence is tied to his desire to see his soothing vapours customers 100% satisfied. I digress. Kind of a funny story all things considered--lessons learned.
OK as we are all human and not robots mistakes are Inevitable !! That being said I am satisfied with the explanation and the apology and composition of and for the inconvenience ...

And on the other hand cool as hell that you ended up with the show peace on top of it being Vn personal vape !
Maybe he should sign it for you lmao

(Shit happens make the best of it )

seriousTone

Yeah Camouflet's upcoming IH could be a game changer!

I don't know, could be but with how glowing hot that convector tip got, I wonder if it would damage the bimetallic clicking disks.

I still can't put this thing down. I'm either hitting is cold, enjoying the mtl sensation and flavor or I set it down around the house so I can see it - it's a portable piece of art to me.

Also so effortless to get absolutely perfectly roasted abv all the way through in whichever stage of vaporization you want to stop at.

leanpubpackage

Here's a little tip: I have seen it reported that some people are having to back their cap off of a turn or two to get airflow in the Fusion. If you have run into this issue, there's a 99% chance you do not have the bowl section fully inserted. Give it a twisting and pushing motion, and then once it's fully seated, the cap will screw all the way down, and you will have whatever airflow you had set with the adjustment system.
This fixed my airflow issue.

Second night with the fusion and still enjoy it very much. Now that I have it dialed in where the ABV is medium brown, the flavor is phenomenal. More terpy than the v3. It’s a joy to hit through water because you can make the airflow wide open

redeyemaster

First use thoughts:

This thing slaps. Next session is going to be through dry glass just so I can see what’s going on better.

The vapor is surprisingly cool and smooth.

I def prefer torching but the wand* does technically work it just takes too long and too much battery drain to be the main driver.

However, I’m getting some nice results using the wand as a heat soak to get a cold bowl started then taking it home with the torch.

I do feel the reduced bowl some but that speaks more to my tolerance than anything else lol.

Also as others have reported, it does get rather warm.

Last edited:

Sativapo

A little long drip tip setup

Liking it so far beautiful object and some Huge tasty fresh clouds.
Got to get used to it with this super open airflow. A bit of convection needs kind of pressurized hot air. I set it at just 1 half open hole.
I would prefer if the click was set higher as I like to finish it at 10-15 seconds after the click on the lower, high temp, ring and if you don't count like a metronome for so long you risk combustion. The first 2 hits are super easy and tasty though even with an IH and patience and fresh batteries. But to finish it dark consistently when already crispy with a third or fourth heating it would need a bit more high temp click accuracy. A higher temp click would also allow to have visible vapor with a first heating on the low temp ring. Would be nicer to count like 5 seconds not 15 for super dark. But I'll get the hang of it I guess.

Last edited:

Flavorousness

A little long drip tip setup

Liking it so far beautiful o ject and some Huge tasty fresh clouds.
Got to get used to it with this super open airflow. A bit of convection needs kind of pressurized hot air. I set it at just 1 half open hole.
I would prefer if the click was set higher as I like to finish it at 10-15 seconds after the click on the low ring and if you don't count like a metronome for so long you risk combustion. The first 2 hits are super easy and tasty though even with an IH and patience and fresh batteries. But to finish it dark consistently with a third or fourth heating it would need a bit more high temp click accuracy. A higher temp click would also allow to have visible vapor with the first heating on the low temp ring. Would be nicer to count like 5 seconds not 15 for super dark. But I'll get the hang of it I guess.
What torch did you use for 10-15 seconds? Because if my fusion goes 15 sec (I just tested it) the ABV is dark as the grinded coffee. I used the Aomai 81ZB. Nice drip tip btw ✌️

Sativapo

A bulky and long double jet honest torch. Mine too does the same. But it's easy to count a bit slow if you're stoned and count so long and heat it more than that and combust that's all I'm saying. ( especially if it's already mainly vaped) Would need a tempo like the wand... but it's not really a criticism just peronnal preference for the click temperature.

seriousTone

I actually agree on click temps @Sativapo ( Daprezz) you do have to go quite a bit after the click to get some vapory hits.

And i usually use the aomi single jet but when I want to finish the bowl at dark brown I change to a double jet.

I'm not sure if it does much but I've been enjoying starting a heat cycle at the top or bottom band and then switching to the other band halfway or so through - just fun maybe.

redeyemaster

I actually agree on click temps @Sativapo ( Daprezz) you do have to go quite a bit after the click to get some vapory hits.

And i usually use the aomi single jet but when I want to finish the bowl at dark brown I change to a double jet.

I'm not sure if it does much but I've been enjoying starting a heat cycle at the top or bottom band and then switching to the other band halfway or so through - just fun maybe.

I'm finding the sweet spot for my preferences are to heat the bottom ring till the click and then I do ~6-8 seconds on the top band.

Got the technique for a one pass just short* of coffee grounds extraction using the metal v3 stem, tip* 95% sealed and feathering the airport to regulate cloud density.

Very pleased with this revision.

Last edited:
redeyemaster,
Reactions: endof3d

seriousTone

I'm finding the sweet spot for my preferences are to heat the bottom ring till the click and then I do ~6-8 seconds on the top band.

Got the technique for a one pass just short* of coffee grounds extraction using the metal v3 stem, tip* 95% sealed and feathering the airport to regulate cloud density.

Very pleased with this revision.
Nice! I'll have to try it out, I haven't yet tried a one hit extraction. :\

Old_muel

Yeah good point @Sativapo ( Daprezz) about the caps' clicking temp I don't have a fusion (yet) but the og at least would benefit from it being calibrated quite a bit higher imo, luckily I'm a seasoned muso & my counting should be fairly consistent but yeah thinking about it I'd definitely see not having to count after the click as a huge improvement. Obviously there are folks who prefer vaping at relatively lower temps & so to cater to everyone the cap has to be calibrated at the lower end of the vaporization range, but judging by my readings on here lots of people (most?) are heating a fair bit after the click so I reckon offering a different cap calibrated to a higher temp would make a lot of sense.

Top Bottom