• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Dabpress Rosin Plates

dabpress.com

Manufacturer
To be honest. It is no more features about our cube but anodized real food grade. Pid temp box is pround. It is three times bigger than other's. Very good quality parts used to it. And cable is non-broken design. You can check it out on amazon.ca and try it.

Anyone who have great followers wanna review our products. You welcome!
But you MUST give us an unbaised comment on amazon.

Thank you guys

Last edited:
dabpress.com,
Reactions: grokit

dabpress.com

Manufacturer
Product Features:
  • Made Of 6061 Aluminum Blocks
  • Hard Anodized Aluminum
  • Dual Digital PID Temperature Controller
  • Stainless Steel Heat Rod
  • Adjust Each Plate Temperature Independently
  • Stable Temperature Control System
  • Bronze Tube Guarantee Lifelong Working
  • Real Food Grade
  • Real High Yield

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
Roger, is the PID calibrated so that it matches the surface temperature of the plates? Can you also provide heatup times for 220F approx?

psychonaut,

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
Roger, can you tell me about the metal mesh screens? Do they scratch the plates?

psychonaut,

dabpress.com

Manufacturer

Happy birth to myself , Thank forum Admin

Last edited by a moderator:
dabpress.com,

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
Received caged plates today from China. Due to rural living, shipping took 4 business days, not bad. I will post a review this weekend I hope, initial impression is the plates are very solid construction and heavy. I have the 3x7 caged plates. Plates are heating up now for a test squish at 200F.

Roger, your estimate of 8 mins seems to be pretty close. I am checking the temp reading with my IR gun on the anodized plate and during the preheat the plates are registering about 20F lower than the PID, will check back once it's preheated a bit.

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
27% yield on an unfiltered press of a beautiful top cola nug (nug was in a 62% RH mason jar). The plates moved smoothly through the bolts on the cage and lined up perfectly. The annodized plates make checking temperature very simple with an IR thermometer gun.

Ill be making a youtube video today or tomorrow to go over the product for our members.

Initial thoughts are positive. The 3x7 plates are rated up to 20T and I am well below at 12T. At this time I don't see a reason to upgrade the jack to 20T.

kvwdNtk.jpg

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
@Roger, your caged plates seem not to be insulated, am I right? Do you have one with insulation and which material do you use for?

dabpress.com

Manufacturer
It must be insulated, Otherwise it will be dangerous in use.
Heaters made of stainless steel,resistance and Mica insulated materials. Cable of heater is also made by heat-resistant tube guarantee it can work under 300 F

dabpress.com,

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
Full disclosure. This kit was paid for by me and in lieu of doing a review of the product, unbiased as I can be given this is a $400 kit, I will be reimbursed for the kit with the option to return it for a full refund.

I did the review mostly from a DIY'ers perspective, so I assume folks have an understanding of how a shop press is assembled and works.

Here's my review. It starts out with a couple of squishes then a brief overview of the kit with my opinions and also some comparisons to non-caged / non-anodized budget plate kit from dhgate.

Hogni

Thanks, but that I didn't mean. That is a matter of course. It would really be awful if the heater and cables wouldn't be insulated!
No, for sure I meant insulation of the PLATES. It's no fun to work with the press for a few hours when heat of the plates is going on to the hydraulics

Hogni,

dabpress.com

Manufacturer
It is really good questions;)
Currently we just prepare a piece of bamboo in the package of unit. It was placed between plates and hydraulic.
In fact, We are trying to find good heat-resistant material to separate hot plate and cold plate. We also made a lot of test. But after one hour working, cold and hot plate will have the same temperature.

Do you have any suggestions?

Thank you

Roger

dabpress.com,

Hogni

Some use Themalate H330, some G10 FR4 Glass Epoxy Sheet. And there are other good insulating materials around.

Hogni,

dabpress.com

Manufacturer
I had tried with FR4 and it only last one hour then get the same temp.
Maybe i will try more different material in future.

dabpress.com,
Top Bottom