TheDankness

Extremely Moist
I got a TinyMight 2 recently and it truly is a next level device. I love it, but I don't love the standard equipment that comes with it as much. The little glass stem is too short. The longer titanium stem, while nice is metal and gets warm during a session, hotter if you go long with it. The cooling units are cute, but I feel like they could be better with some quartz balls or rubies instead of the little washers and bolts.

So, one fateful night, I got blazed up and did some online shopping, as one does.

I ordered some stuff from Vgoodies since none of the Canadian places I usually shop at had anything I wanted. I filled a cart with some new dosing caps and a wooden stem and hit the button. Then I waited.

... and waited...

Now we're going into two weeks and my stuff's in Canada "Processed through facility". I've been down this road before and know what's coming. It's going to hang there for a few more days and then one afternoon, I'll get a "Package Delivered!" notification with one of those postal tags in my mailbox saying I have to go to the post office and pick it up.

And then they hit you with, "there are customs charges..." and hand over the bill, doubling the price of my stupid high purchase.

I'm not complaining about the time it takes to get here, not so much. I am complaining about Canada Post and our wonderful customs operations tacking on arbitrary fees for absolutely nothing. Granted, I'm ordering (legal) items from a place that sells cannabis paraphernalia across international boundaries, but still! We're supposed to be trading partners! It's a tube of wood and some quartz balls! LET ME HAVE MY THINGS, DAMNIT!

It's almost 4:20 over here. I'm going to go think about what I've done.

<3

TheDankness,
Reactions: cosimo
Top Bottom