Customized vape setups

s0n0fabeach

Definitely agree with Hereatlast... :cool: My first two purchases of "quality" glass were a 24'' Straight ROOR :p and recently a 13'' Straight Toro... :p LOVE EM BOTH VERY MUCH. Looking for a SG gridded stemline, SGW waffle, or even possibly a GMD custom for the next piece... Then again I also want that VHX Cloud once it releases... :o Wish I had the funds to support my lust for new toys :rolleyes:

s0n0fabeach,

Nycdeisel

very nice, Hammerzeit!! looks good from here. awesome deal on the Herbs haha too bad you dont exactly what each strain is but I wouldnt complain at that point.

keep enjoying the vapor! ;)

Nycdeisel,

D4NG3R

Hammerzeit, you mentioned a victoria campus, UVic or Camosun? I go to UVic and hit my SSV daily, and I yearn for a setup such as yours with some nice water diffusion.

D4NG3R,

Hammerzeit

D4NG3R said:
Hammerzeit, you mentioned a victoria campus, UVic or Camosun? I go to UVic and hit my SSV daily, and I yearn for a setup such as yours with some nice water diffusion.

Uvic bro. Hempology all the way.

Hammerzeit,

Hammerzeit

Nycdeisel said:
very nice, Hammerzeit!! looks good from here. awesome deal on the Herbs haha too bad you dont exactly what each strain is but I wouldnt complain at that point.

keep enjoying the vapor! ;)

They didn't label them this time. Basically; 4 grams of 1992 hashplant, 1 OG kush, 2 Burmese Kush, 2 durban poison, 2 jack Herer

after I finish this jack I'm gonna hit a bit of OG to counteract the sativa

Hammerzeit,

hereatlast

Nice videos everyone, always nice to get a little peek at what everyone's working with. I've made a couple vids recently but hate how often the vapor seems nonexistent on the screen but nice and thick in front of my eyes...oh well, I'll keep trying. :p

Nice song in the vid rabican, I've been listening to their latest album pretty heavy these past couple weeks, Kno's production is always on point...sorry thats not on-topic...vapor-bongs!

hereatlast,

Nycdeisel

sunlight+certain angle+black surface behind clear glass= visible vapor on camera

try it out

Nycdeisel,

hereatlast

Thanks for the tip Nyc, I've had pretty good success in the past and am fairly aware of what it takes but it doesn't always work out. The vid I made with the Hops worked out nicely because of the time of day, I'm just usually not vaping very often in the sunlight to be honest.

hereatlast,

Nycdeisel

even without the sunlight, good light and those other things are more essential. real sunlight just shows it the best but if youa re actually getting good vapor, a lot of artificial light will show it too!

just be careful of glare when you have a lot of light, that is where the right angle comes in.

Nycdeisel,

Shiz

Happy 420 everyone. Latest additions arrived yesterday just in time.

420036-1.jpg

420040-1.jpg
420039-1.jpg

Shiz,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Thanks! And speaking of great videos... tonight at 7:30 across the country screening of The Grateful Dead Movie! Charging my batteries as we type :D

Tstat,
Top Bottom