Customized vape setups

aznfknpride

borosilicate fiend..
Choism said:
aznfknpride said:
Minnesnowta-rig is lookin good brah :)

AgentofChaos-is that 38mm or 44mm? Going to be picking up a 38mm straight soon, nice grab!

Mark-2 percs, 2 trees, 6 arms each.. Nice pieces you got there!

Here's a pic of my cab... Quomist, your tube's big brother all the way on the left... Close ups later
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v248/aznfknpride/pieces/DSCN7003.jpg
Holy shit, we need to chill brah!
keep it going fellas, very nice!
Always down when you guys make it 'round these parts.. Looking to fill the cab up!

aznfknpride,

minnesnowta

Vaporist/Glass Head
Yeah now I just need friggin oil. Dedicated oil bubs are the total way to go. It's feels soo right dabbing that close to you. I may be changed but I'm not gonna get rid of my dome just yet.

Those syn strait 38s are pretty sick I was eyein them too. My vhw being broke has kinda put me off on larger stuff for now though. I'm missin huge rips.

minnesnowta,

aznfknpride

borosilicate fiend..
minnesnowta said:
Yeah now I just need friggin oil. Dedicated oil bubs are the total way to go. It's feels soo right dabbing that close to you. I may be changed but I'm not gonna get rid of my dome just yet.

Those syn strait 38s are pretty sick I was eyein them too. My vhw being broke has kinda put me off on larger stuff for now though. I'm missin huge rips.
Hate to say I told you so but... Hahaha, glad you're enjoying it. Not my best wrapjob on that one but it gets the job done... The blasted glass made it a little trickier, didn't want to scratch it up.

Hopefully trading the 4-8 tomorrow for more oil gear :) we'll see though.

aznfknpride,

minnesnowta

Vaporist/Glass Head
Lol your diggin the boro market huh?? I saw you had your 4/8 up there. I can't wait for it to blow up. I need a high end tube!!!

minnesnowta,

AgentofChaos

Serial Vapist
aznfknpride said:
Minnesnowta-rig is lookin good brah :)

AgentofChaos-is that 38mm or 44mm? Going to be picking up a 38mm straight soon, nice grab!

Mark-2 percs, 2 trees, 6 arms each.. Nice pieces you got there!

Here's a pic of my cab... Quomist, your tube's big brother all the way on the left... Close ups later
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v248/aznfknpride/pieces/DSCN7003.jpg
Thanks pride! 38mm and hits great, your collection is a thing of beauty, I hope to get there someday!

AgentofChaos,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
I always love seeing family shots AZN :D

I'll post mine next week on 4/20 when i get my SGW Sam Dub and VG Build-a-Bub

stonemonkey55,

minnesnowta

Vaporist/Glass Head
Your getting both at the same time???? That's freakin sick. Good to hear vg is starting to catch back up. I keep eyeballin the waffle bubs on bm. I need somethin sick soon

minnesnowta,

aznfknpride

borosilicate fiend..
Is he finally catching up? If those pieces showed up I'd be much more likely to spend less on glass this month, but the pieces are gonna have to be real sick for me to keep them honestly... I've been waiting for so long that I don't even want them that badly anymore.

aznfknpride,

minnesnowta

Vaporist/Glass Head
I'm surprised we haven't seen a vid of the samurai yet stonemonkey. Kinda surprising lol

I splurged last night and finaly got something that's gonna diffuse a little better than any diffy :cool:...
Teaser pic
3a30d473.jpg

minnesnowta,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
minnesnowta said:
I'm surprised we haven't seen a vid of the samurai yet stonemonkey. Kinda surprising lol

I splurged last night and finaly got something that's gonna diffuse a little better than any diffy :cool:...
Teaser pic
http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x186/christopherkunkel/3a30d473.jpg
The Samurai Dubb will make its first appearance alongside the Cloud ;)

What did you get there? That showerhead looks really, really nice!

stonemonkey55,

minnesnowta

Vaporist/Glass Head
Hahaha I had a feeling that was the case. Not a bad call at all though

it's a VG reinforced circ bub. I can't friggin wait.

minnesnowta,

minnesnowta

Vaporist/Glass Head
Ahhaha you bought that slim!! I was eyeballin that for a bit. Nice grabs

hmk on the dosa looks really good as well I didn't even notice that at first

minnesnowta,

sour

1272330259.jpg

1272330328.jpg

As far as vapor this is all I have to work with, but she's good to me.

edit: It looks like they were too big for regular forum purposes and they were shrunken a bit. If you right-click and choose "view image" it will blow it up some, then if you click left-click it on the magnifying glass icon it will blow it up some more. This is how it works in Firefox, not sure with other browsers.

sour,

aznfknpride

borosilicate fiend..
Yeahhh... Empty bank account, angry girlfriend... Full cab, happy azn :)

The inline bub is new, bought it during the holiday sales.. Not the hops I was looking for, this bub by slim is gridded. Workmanship is no where near Hops' quality, but it sure does make a good oil rig! Thanks for the good words, the red is my favorite too.

EDIT: Actually loving the HMK curve on the dosa though.. it has 4 small pierced holes and one on the bottom vs 2 big ones and one on the bottom of the dosa, I think it hits a lot better now. Restrictions in the curve also help as stated, fucker milks up real nice now :) just gotta build some claim up on the screen... and I do have some hops on the way though.. not the jagito i was looking for (SM55, calling SM55...)

still want one real bad. I'll have one someday.

aznfknpride,

minnesnowta

Vaporist/Glass Head
Sooooo I bought a sgw showerhead diffy and I love it but the one thing that bothered me was the hole on the bottom. So I was trying to think of a way to plug it to make it use all the slits. So I thought of using an airsoft bb. I'm not a big fan of plastic anywhere but it does exactly what I wanted it to.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Cv_Xy8G814

minnesnowta,

quomist

Rock the Casbah
minnesnowta said:
Sooooo I bought a sgw showerhead diffy and I love it but the one thing that bothered me was the hole on the bottom. So I was trying to think of a way to plug it to make it use all the slits. So I thought of using an airsoft bb. I'm not a big fan of plastic anywhere but it does exactly what I wanted it to.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Cv_Xy8G814
Nice showerhead diffy! Makes me want to buy a beaker or 3 piece straight.

I thought the hole was to help it clear better.

azn...Can you take a pic? I want to see a better view of the HMK holes you were talking about.

choism...nice PD! Is that a Walnut pandora?

quomist,

minnesnowta

Vaporist/Glass Head
Yeah it's to help it clear and for ash removal which is non existant with vaping so it just diffuses.

And i can see why you liked the 3 hole with my lil b azn. I Thought dosa closed the bottom of his for some reason. Two peirced with an open end wouldn't be enough. I guess you don't need much diffusion with oil but I don't like chug

minnesnowta,
Top Bottom