• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Cover Tunes

hd_rider

I wasn't sure where to drop this so I figured this was as good a place as any.

How about Pink Floyd's "Wish You Were Here" arranged for a German Mandolin Orchestra? Conducted by Boris Björn Bagger, these German players include not just mandolinists but the late Michael Rüber front and center on electric guitar — an all-important instrument, it seems, no matter how far rock progresses.

CrazyDiamond

Crosseyed & Painless
Goose doing Bon Iver: AUATC just posted today, performed 10/19/20 Frederick, MD. I can't tell you all how happy I am these guys are doing live shows again.

CrazyDiamond,
Reactions: Helios

CrazyDiamond

Crosseyed & Painless
Dang it! @Hippie beat me to it. I was at work when I saw @Helios post and I was going to post Nandi, but got busy. The last I saw, Dave asked her to come to the Foo Fighters show when they paly in the UK again to play a few songs at the end of a set. At the end because Dave says if she started the show, the rest of the show wouldn't be as good, lol. That girl is so talented; she even has her little brother play some songs with her. I've heard her say her dad was in a band and started learning from him, but passed his skills already! I am going to try and not forget about her...if she keeps at, we can say we saw her at the very beginning...looking forward to see how she progresses.

Top Bottom