• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Could you be happy with just one vape (and which is it)?

Dutch-Mic

Could I be happy with just one vaporizer? Definitely. I probably would be happy with one leg, too. The variety of vapes makes me happier though.

And the question which vaporizer I would use….is a tough one. A few months ago I would have chosen a Dynavap without any doubt, but now my tolerance is really low I prefer slower extraction. I’m doubting between the Vapman and Solo 2.

A reply on my own message!

I may have changed my mind. The Dynavap with a low temp cap and the smallest bowlsize is my choice.

Next week it could be the Dreamwood Glow 18, we’ll see!

My absolute favourite at the moment is a Glass 'Add a Cap' for DynaVap. So tasty. But I guess if I was going to a dessert Island with only one vape I would probably break it. My very close second would be my M with titanium tip, captive cap, homemade copper FMJ and condenser with a stinger in it. Got it dialled in to perfection for me and love it. Also have a hula with armour cap and B tip which I haven’t quite got dialled in as good as the M but think it’s got potential to be my number one favourite very soon.

Dynavap so many options and choices the possibilities are endless🙂

Petetbay

It’s a tossup between Dynavap and the Roffu, both do herb or hash in various ways. I never tried a TM, it looks promising, but I feel burnt by the Mighty hype and can’t see spending so much on one vape anymore. The exception to that was the Peak Pro that is getting better all the time. :2c:

Petrolhead

The one I have now... it's convenient for me because it's small, convection etc... I've broken three so far. Fury 2, fenix mini and smono3.

Petrolhead,

InhaleExhale

I live in a dry state and keep my cannabis ritual separate from my family and kids. As such, until recently I did most of my vaping with a Dynavap and on occasions when I had the place to myself I'd indulge with my Vapexhale Evo. Recently I've had the game changing experience of purchasing a Phase3 ZX and it's revolutionized my usage! I'll still use the DV when out and about and I have a Solo II which gets brought along on camping/road trips. As such, if I could only have 1 - it'd be the Phase3 ZX. It is by far and above the best ritual experience I've had in ~30 years of cannabis use as far as flavor, ease of use, and cleanup (just glassware!). Strictly a flower user here.

:peace:

chimpybits

I live in a dry state and keep my cannabis ritual separate from my family and kids. As such, until recently I did most of my vaping with a Dynavap and on occasions when I had the place to myself I'd indulge with my Vapexhale Evo. Recently I've had the game changing experience of purchasing a Phase3 ZX and it's revolutionized my usage! I'll still use the DV when out and about and I have a Solo II which gets brought along on camping/road trips. As such, if I could only have 1 - it'd be the Phase3 ZX. It is by far and above the best ritual experience I've had in ~30 years of cannabis use as far as flavor, ease of use, and cleanup (just glassware!). Strictly a flower user here.

:peace:
Phase3 ZX?

chimpybits,

coolbreeze

Phase3 ZX?

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.

Start here. At least one of these threads every 6 months.

And this one, too, waaaaay back (for me) even tho it was started for me... My one and only!:

Last edited:
Top Bottom