• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Cool Music to Vape to - Part 2

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
The original video of Gary Jules' and Michael Andrews' cover version of Mad World, directed by Michel Gondry. Throughout the video children are making animated figures on the sidewalk below.

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
""How stoned do you have to be to write a song about phototropism by plants... I LOVE KYUSS""

Abysmal Vapor,
  • Love
Reactions: Vehmic

Shadooz

"That reigns on my veins cant be contained
don't try to tame the top of the chain, ya!"

"Slimy...yet satisfying"

Last edited:
Shadooz,

CANtalk

Enjoying Metric. Cheers @Vehmic, been listening to your posts and others... quite a music range being posted!

Will post a few more Metric songs, but in the mean time some other indie music, enjoy.

:peace: :leaf:

CANtalk,
  • Love

CANtalk

Happy holidays share of this deep house and electronica YT radio feed for fans in the new year 👍. Set and forget...

More of this group.

More Metric.

More electronica.

Enjoy & happy New Year's eve

:peace: :leaf:

Last edited:
CANtalk,

Vehmic

Bogwood Ent
Happy New Year everybody! I love getting turned out to new music an expanding my horizons, so thanks everybody for contributing.

Vehmic,
Reactions: CANtalk

Abysmal Vapor

Wholeheartedly agree with you. He is my favorite guitar hero :).
--------------------------------------------------------------
I love that performance, gotta get the full dvd from somewhere.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
and another of my favorite bands
------------------------
and smth different :)

Abysmal Vapor,
  • Love

Vehmic

Bogwood Ent
I think we are very similar in taste, both the Skylab clip, and flower travelin band. Satori is one of those gems I pull out for people that catches them way off guard. Though with the Electric Wizard reference in your title I should have known. Let me see if I can dig out some riffs here. Honestly I figured there would be more stoner/doom heads on here.

Abysmal Vapor

You got it right about the taste man :) ! I also wondered why there arent many people onboard hooked into stoner/doom.
Son of Yule is my favorite Jex Thoth track btw.
For me it all started with Electric Wizard, Acid King, Uncle Acid and the Deadbeats and it unfolded from there :). Nowadays i am trying to give a listen to anything stoner that comes out and there is pretty great stuff out there. Living next right above Greece was luck,as for me it is current Mecca of stoner,managed to catch a few live shows of some great bands before Covid hit,sadly here the local scene is very poor.

Abysmal Vapor,
  • Love
Top Bottom