Cool Music to Vape to - Part 2

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
I'm not the biggest rap/hip-hop fan, and honestly know very little about the genra(s), but his dude that my daughter turned me on to recently cracks me up...!:

Kendrick Lamar - For Free?

Kendrick Lamar- Backstreet Freestyle

Last edited:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
New Eels...! Well, last year anyway... but a tour in support of the new album, 'Earth to Dora', spring '22! E and his band put on a great show... Great vids too!;

Eels - Are We Alright Again

Here's an older one... man, what a way to start a day! ❤️

Eels - Today Is The Day
It may be a little hot already, but boy is it a nice one!... Enjoy it!

Last edited:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Perhaps some of the best unheralded founding fathers of "Grunge" (Buzz and Dale) with the amazing Trevor Dunn on bass in this configuration:

Melvins Lite - Tommy Goes Beserk

full album playlist:
:tup:
:peace:

CrazyDiamond

Spirit of the Dark Horse
Nandi Bushell drumming for the Foo Fighters the other night in the LA Forum. As shitty as my situation is right now, I cried my eyes out watching this, tears of happiness for once...Nandi is freakin amazing and Dave Grohl never had to do this...no matter your opinion of him, this is so awesome of him to do as well as the "challenges" they did together last year. I like the crowd comments as well if you listen close on a couple of these...and of course her DFad's reaction is awesome as well. Enjoy all.

Filmed by her Dad.

Beginning to end

Another perspective

And another

Planck

believes in Dog
Perhaps some of the best unheralded founding fathers of "Grunge" (Buzz and Dale) with the amazing Trevor Dunn on bass in this configuration:
Great sonics, textures, production and performance.
Maybe also the perfect cure for happiness? :rofl:
Nandi Bushell drumming for the Foo Fighters the other night in the LA Forum. As shitty as my situation is right now, I cried my eyes out watching this, tears of happiness for once...Nandi is freakin amazing and Dave Grohl never had to do this...
Cool...

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Cool music comes in all shapes and sizes!

Today, with some 'net research, I was able to determine the exact show that was the first time I saw the Grateful Dead. I hope not to tell the long version of that night, but it really was transformative for me, a 19 yr old who, as it turned out, still had some learnin' to do.

April 15, 1970, Fillmore East, The Dead and The New Riders of the Purple Sage, billed as "The Dead at Midnight", because that's when the second show started.
I was not familiar with either band. Some friends and I had gone into the city to find something to do. We eventually stood on line for cancellation tickets to this show and wound up in about the 6th row, center, all high on some crystal meth (my first time for that, too!) good thing, because when the show let out, we all emerged into the dawn sunlight in lower Manhattan.
I didn't know who Jerry Garcia was, but here he was, playing with both bands (pedal steel!), and the music ranged from straight country to pop to rock n roll to acoustic blues to the tremendous electric masterpiece of Dark Star/St. Stephen.

The one I chose to post here, from that night, illustrates some of the roots of the Dead; their traditional, acoustic Ballad of Casey Jones.

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Great sonics, textures, production and performance.
Maybe also the perfect cure for happiness? :rofl:
Ha, yeah, I'm not the biggest Melvins fan, in fact, I really only like that album (complete), mostly cuz of Trevor's work and this solo acoustic album by Buzz a couple of years later... But I gotta be honest, the 'Freak Puke' album does make me happy.... very much so! The Beauty is there, sometimes you have to look a little deeper....:) Here take a look:

King Buzzo - This Machine Kills Artists [Full Album] 2014

0:00 Dark Brown Teeth
2:12 Rough Democracy
4:45 Laid Back Walking
7:15 Drunken Baby
9:59 Vaulting Over A Microphone
13:02 New River
16:40 The Vulgar Joke
19:19 Everything's Easy For You
21:05 The Ripping Driving
23:58 How I Became Offensive
27:24 Instrument Of God