Cool Music to Vape to - Part 2

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
One of my daughters current fav bands that's not terrible..! Kinda fun and weird, cheesy/plastic but in a good way.
She loves 'alternative'... I taught her well!♥️💓💕

The Garden - "California Here We Go"

The Garden - "Call This # Now"

(I just can't get into Tyler the Creator at all... :disgust::shrug:)

Bologna,
Reactions: kel

VapeEscapist

Medicine Buddha
I often describe my musical tastes as "stuck in '72" but of course it's far more complex than that.

I'm a Zappa fanatic, probably first and foremost. Zappa Zappa Zappa Zappa Zappa Never mentioned enough.

Raised on the Beatles, Zeppelin zealot at 10, classic rock, blues, jazz, PRIMUS, Alice In Chains, Pantera, Carcass, Madeski Martin and Wood, Victor Wooten, Ween, Kool Keith... 100's of shows and festivals in the 90's. Taught myself some guitar in my 20's and had been singing since young and had a lot of good times playing out casually and for friends. Haven't been playing for more than a few years now, may pick it up again some day....

Met many of my musical heroes due to living in or near NYC, Victor Wooten, Frank Gambale, most of the surviving Mothers of Invention.

All that being said, I'm pretty selective about what I listen to but have had the pleasure of discovering an uploader on YouTube named Terminal Passage who has been blowing my mind. I'm finding exactly the material I had hoped was out there and they're saving me the research.

Discovered Jiro Inagaki (Funky Stuff) and Jun Fukamachi (Quark) via this uploader as well. Lot's to discover on that channel.

CANtalk

Here's another new indie song. I was into this young artist before she went mainstream and won something like 7 grammy's. And for me, a rare indie artist crossing over to mainstream appeal as well. 🔥🔥 good indietronica song imo... and hot off the presses (~1 month old).

Awesome bass if your system goes low enough and can catch it :nod:. (Flat to 20 Hz here and running a little hot at that 20 Hz, +1.5 or so dB)

:peace: :leaf:

Last edited:

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Here's another new indie song. I was into this young artist before she went mainstream and won something like 7 grammy's. And for me, a rare indie artist crossing over to mainstream appeal as well. 🔥🔥 good indietronica song imo... and hot off the presses (~1 month old).

Awesome bass if your system goes low enough and can catch it :nod:. (Flat to 20 Hz here and running a little hot at that 20 Hz, +1.5 or so dB)

:peace: :leaf:
I'd have been lost without the captioning.
Loved it, "On his way out I made him sign an NDA." :lol:

I was a bit skeptical when I started following this thread recently, but I'm hearing (and seeing!) so many high quality (pun obviously intended) things I otherwise might not have; it's a curated, eclectic radio station.

So, thanks to all here. :cheers: :leaf:

Top Bottom