Considering a Flowerpot B2

DadaBoo

B2, Mighty+, M/Omni, Volcano Hybrid, TM2, Anvil
Here you go
Notice the exact same factory bowl screen setting - it would probably work better set up like I describe - or maybe it will have more chance to combust, who knows without trying
Definitely less simple to decide how to buy when you on ch site and looking at all the parts if you didn't know

Here's the video anyway mate
Happy balling :)

I have seen this video before m8, he's not using a B2 injector here (as they were not released at this time). I wanna see him use a B2 injector.

Anyways I am sure he will get round to it sooner or later.

Happy balling my man, you take it easy.

felvapes

I have seen this video before m8, he's not using a B2 injector here (as they were not released at this time). I wanna see him use a B2 injector.

Anyways I am sure he will get round to it sooner or later.

Happy balling my man, you take it easy.
Nah you are right
I was just coming to say it's the wrong video lol
I skipped through it when checking and saw him filling the B2 and then holding an injector bowl in his hands

I'll see if I can find it for you, I watched it ages ago and am a stoner like us all

Last edited:

felvapes

That's the thing, he has never used the B2. I've said my piece and not going to get into this further. As an owner of both, B2 wins my reach test. Taroma is in the back of a drawer.
Fair enough
It's just also funny in your original comment you mentioned a couple of ballers (not all), but not the taroma at all
Until I said I like mine

I haven't seen you say anywhere what your reasons for liking the B2 more (actually this is the first time you said so)
I have never said it was bad and am interested in all ballers having tried a few versions

Would you like to share the things you like about the B2?
Besides double deckers where even Troy says it lacks for dabs and flavour
I'm not being smart - I like hearing about all ballers

Your sudden distain for the Taroma is interesting

I've seen reports from people who say both what you have and others say the opposite
Lots of over dedicated fanbois out there
People have preferences obviously, but when these two are meant to go head to head according to ppl it's interesting you say you bench what must be the 2nd best baller over others you suggested

I don't own a qaroma and wouldn't give them more money
But my own ruby and quartz baller gets me high AF and tastes amazing
The Ti just gives extra couch lock and is my DD

I am not on either side of the brand debate
I am about design and function

When I said runs better than factory for either of them I meant - better than factory set up for both lol - if you raise the screen in the B2 injector bowl and lower the temp you will also have a better result - trust me

I wasn't saying the taroma is better or the B2 - I've said what I've seen and experienced and why I chose the way I did - the part we should just share instead of this starting to become mine is best because I say so
That's personal

Experimenting with bowls seems to being more change too - tubes and bowls and even the size of the exit hole on your bowl makes a difference to the way they perform
An Ed's stem packed will give a different style high then the injector bowl packed - and both are good, just different

Anyway
As I said at the very start
I try to avoid the fanboi stuff and I think all these ballers make a difference
I gave a broken ceroma I had to someone - just the bottom half with no lid and has less balls and a screen holding them in now
Frankenstein ceroma lite lol

The thing still smacks you in the head and 1-2 draws a bowl and gets dark even avb
Just needs higher temps as it has less thermal mass and less balls now

There's pinky, freight train etc etc to look at and all get you hammered
Anything this person buys that is baller will change their vaping experience in a positive way and hit harder than anything they have used prior

The known to be from ppl hardest hitters is the Taroma and B2

I wouldn't be upset with either I am sure

My comment that got you upset was that I can't combust with this unless you intentionally turn it up to achieve that
I stand by this across each head I have here
Theres no line I could ride and "risk" combustion
It's just a setting, I'm sure it's easy not to combust with the B2, but it does happen and I chose because of that

Now I'd get a $90aud head and be happy as Larry - maybe I'd never know what I'm missing with the B2, but I don't think the improvement if there will even remotely equal the difference in cost

Hopefully the OP gets something that suits their needs/wants
I tend to think they will be cheering regardless of what experience we share here because baller tech shits on the old style of vaping

I feel tension and upset from you Tex
I mean no angst or arguments
I've just been sharing my experience and I apologise if that somehow offends you

Last edited:
felvapes,

DadaBoo

That's the thing, he has never used the B2. I've said my piece and not going to get into this further. As an owner of both, B2 wins my reach test. Taroma is in the back of a drawer.
Ohh damn, I'm a mupet, I didn't realise.

That explains alot, thank you for the heads up.

I have not used a Taroma but my beloved B2 is without doubt my 'best' vape. If I could only have one, it would be that.

DadaBoo,

felvapes

Ohh damn, I'm a mupet, I didn't realise.

That explains alot, thank you for the heads up.

I have not used a Taroma but my beloved B2 is without doubt my 'best' vape. If I could only have one, it would be that.
Explains a lot?
You are in the same position as I am

I also know this is the best vape I own and would be my only if I had to choose
I pretty much use this and my ALP exclusively now anyway (besides dab rigs)
Doesn't mean I know it's better than a B2
100% it is gonna be minimal difference in reality and the Ali one wins for value for money for hit to the head
But you also haven't got a comparison like me so my last comment explains the same thing

Anyways
I don't have much to add to this now
Happy balling everyone, whatever you ball with

And good luck to the OP
You will love any baller buddy

felvapes,

DadaBoo

Explains a lot?
You are in the same position as I am

I also know this is the best vape I own and would be my only if I had to choose
I pretty much use this and my ALP exclusively now anyway (besides dab rigs)
Doesn't mean I know it's better than a B2
100% it is gonna be minimal difference in reality and the Ali one wins for value for money for hit to the head
But you also haven't got a comparison like me so my last comment explains the same thing

Anyways
I don't have much to add to this now
Happy balling everyone, whatever you ball with

And good luck to the OP
You will love any baller buddy
It explains alot in the sense that we seem to know alot about our own vapes but not vapes we don't own. Sure we know the technology of vape X, but without putting it to our lips and taking a chug, that's all we know.

It explains alot, in that we sing the virtues of our vape, because we know and love it so well.

I think if I was OP, I would take value from our posts, yours more than mine, admittedly. But the most valuable posts regarding these 2 vapes have come from Texus, who unlike us, has them both and has used them both.

I guess what I am saying is, out of the three of us, Texus is the ONLY person with the creditials to 'compare' said vapes. Me and you are guestimating at best.

DadaBoo,
Reactions: Planck

ldta

OP here, and appreciate the spirited discussion and information. For now I’ve ordered the B2. I don’t have plans to try a double-decker, especially after watching Troy’s vids.

I’ve learned a lot form everyone’s comments.

Larry

DadaBoo

OP here, and appreciate the spirited discussion and information. For now I’ve ordered the B2. I don’t have plans to try a double-decker, especially after watching Troy’s vids.

Larry
You won't regret it.

Phenomenal vape.

Happy balling my man.

DadaBoo,
Reactions: ldta

felvapes

Larry
Enjoy mate you will have fun I'm sure 🙂
You'll have a ball......😋

EDIT
@Texus
I would still be interested in your ideas of why you like the B2 better
I know what draw backs for me it has, I would like to hear from another person who owns both why they prefer one over the other
It's usually just "ones better than the other" from either side but often no reason/function or whatever

I generally was being sincere when I asked what you thought was better as you have done a side by side
I have not been trying to argue mate

Last edited:

Texus

Enjoy mate you will have fun I'm sure 🙂
You'll have a ball......😋

EDIT
@Texus
I would still be interested in your ideas of why you like the B2 better
I know what draw backs for me it has, I would like to hear from another person who owns both why they prefer one over the other
It's usually just "ones better than the other" from either side but often no reason/function or whatever

I generally was being sincere when I asked what you thought was better as you have done a side by side
I have not been trying to argue mate

1) Airflow more to my preference (tho can be adjusted in any baller to a degree with different ball sizes)
2) Better double decker hits due to dab dish (big fan of sapphire or even quartz over titanium for dab surfaces)
3) Carb cap for dabs/double deckers
4) Option to do Shovelhead or Injector style (with multiple injector sizes from 18mm down to 10mm male)
5) Higher build quality & fit and finish
6) Company with more established track record

That's the reasons. And the downsides you cite about combustion, reaching ideal dab temps just haven't been an issue for me.

felvapes

1) Airflow more to my preference (tho can be adjusted in any baller to a degree with different ball sizes)
2) Better double decker hits due to dab dish (big fan of sapphire or even quartz over titanium for dab surfaces)
3) Carb cap for dabs/double deckers
4) Option to do Shovelhead or Injector style (with multiple injector sizes from 18mm down to 10mm male)
5) Higher build quality & fit and finish
6) Company with more established track record

That's the reasons. And the downsides you cite about combustion, reaching ideal dab temps just haven't been an issue for me.
Airflow is adjustable as you say
Double deckers are better through rubys than a dish and then Ruby's as stated by Troy and many others - even sellers say it isn't great for dabs
The taroma straight through the holes actually tastes good
No carb cap needed - through the holes and it's already got one
Build quality.....mmmmm it's a chunk of smooth Ti LoL
Company both overcharge and shit on us in that regard so.....
Combustion is in the videos

Cheers for your feedback though I appreciate it
I thought you may have something that convinced me to buy one as I had always looked
I don't think so though and it feels more like you are one on the company fanboi side as opposed to function

The AliExpress at an affordable for the win to me

Anyway
Happy balling all
🙂

felvapes,

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...

If you buy any titanium products from China, make sure you get a REAL certificate, they love to put lead in just about everything…. :)

While CH products are not cheap, the do say this:

“With every batch of Grade 2 Titanium that we receive, we get a certificate of Conformance provided by our Material Supplier based in the United States”

You can view the certificate here:

Better SAFE, then SORRY.

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
you are one on the company fanboi side
This seems uncool to say.

Since I am here, I would say that I would never listen to Troy on about anything. He is not careful or clever with his vapes. His opinions just kind of get pulled out of the air sometimes based on absolutely incorrect info. And that includes devices he has actually used, unlike the B2.

felvapes

This seems uncool to say.

Since I am here, I would say that I would never listen to Troy on about anything. He is not careful or clever with his vapes. His opinions just kind of get pulled out of the air sometimes based on absolutely incorrect info. And that includes devices he has actually used, unlike the B2.
Don't take half a sentence and misquote me
I didn't say he was, I said it feels like
There's plenty of ppl who own both who say the same thing either way - nothing standout from either side
And lots of the products you buy are made in china now
Puffco is and it's huge ....lol
American made doesn't guarantee lots - look at hopper
Anyway
Not jumping in a back and forth
Have a vapey day ppl
The OP bought a baller and they should be absolutely as pleased as they can be with it I believe

That's what counts

felvapes,

felvapes

Saying someone feels like a fanboi is calling them a fanboi.

Especially rich considering you were advocating against a vape you have not ever tried.
I'm not advocating against anything
I'm sharing experiences without bias to companies
I mentioned in my first sentence I don't like qshop

Others just say blunt statements with little info
It's all good argue with yourself from here on
I genuinely asked his thoughts in case he had something about performance to convince me - and he mentioned the company as being a reason for one being in a drawer - that's company favouritism lol
Nothing new and there's plenty who have both and say opposite

I say they are both probably very similar and either will satisfy, but mine don't combust
I have about 5 or 6 variations of ballers to see difference in how they work

Happy balling everyone
Have a vapey day
I'm out of this thread and off to enjoy my vapes

felvapes,

Texus

Airflow is adjustable as you say
Double deckers are better through rubys than a dish and then Ruby's as stated by Troy and many others - even sellers say it isn't great for dabs
The taroma straight through the holes actually tastes good
No carb cap needed - through the holes and it's already got one
Build quality.....mmmmm it's a chunk of smooth Ti LoL
Company both overcharge and shit on us in that regard so.....
Combustion is in the videos

Cheers for your feedback though I appreciate it
I thought you may have something that convinced me to buy one as I had always looked
I don't think so though and it feels more like you are one on the company fanboi side as opposed to function

Anyway
Happy balling all
🙂
Like I said, I'm done.

Bow down at the altar of Troy.

There has never been a dab tastier on titanium than sapphire. There's a reason it and other materials are common dabbing inserts while titanium is not.

I said that the company had an established track record. Don't twist my words into shilling or being a fanboy. That's an established fact. And who in the boutique vape space hasn't suffered from a company going under and losing support, replacement parts etc.?

Stop pushing this foolishness on other people.

felvapes

Like I said, I'm done.

Bow down at the altar of Troy.

There has never been a dab tastier on titanium than sapphire. There's a reason it and other materials are common dabbing inserts while titanium is not.

I said that the company had an established track record. Don't twist my words into shilling or being a fanboy. That's an established fact. And who in the boutique vape space hasn't suffered from a company going under and losing support, replacement parts etc.?

Stop pushing this foolishness on other people.
Lmao
If you are now trying to tell me that a B2 is the way to take dabs I do t need to hear more

It most definitely is not a top notch dab rig - it can do dabs
And when I ran on the taroma it isn't on titanium - it's through ruby - but even it isn't a top notch dab rig
B2 is a dish then Ti then ruby
I have actual rigs to dab with
The halo sic or nimbus is a better sic dish unit for dedicated dabs
But that wasn't the point.

No one called you a shill
A fanboi is not a shill

I'll remain talking about the performance of vapes rather than my allegiance to the maker
This isn't the place to discuss what a company does wrong without getting in trouble - but I have absolutely no love at all for qshop - one of the worst experiences I and others have had

I love my ballers though and can share that
As if I bow to Troy - he does paid reviews
But when you just say one sits in a draw with no discussion of performance - only about the company it doesn't convince me to fork out hundreds to try the (maybe) slightly better according to you unit
Not saying it's bad at all - like you don't even give the taroma any props - it's user reviewed as the at least second to B2 so it's a decent vape regardless

You have much too much animosity in your posts here
I haven't had that energy

Enjoy the stress levels mate
Baller out

felvapes,

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
You have much too much animosity in your posts here
I haven't had that energy

Enjoy the stress levels mate
Baller out
You keep saying you are done but you keep coming back.

Also I just realized you mean drawer when you say draw. Confusing.

Grass Yes,

Trackrat

When I bought my B2, I didn't order a dish or carb cap. I have 3 e-rigs and felt I didn't need to dab with the B2. I was thinking maybe I should get the parts, just to try. Now I am convinced I don't need to dab with my B2. I will save my money for a Tbucket.

Veritas629

I'm considering the same purchase as the OP: one of the ballers. Leaning towards the B2 for a handful of reasons. I'm confident it will be good with flower and I can deal with the small risk of combustion after several years with a SSV. Can anyone with 1st hand experience comment on how well it dabs: flavour, cloud density, and ease of use. Just standard dabs, not double deckers with flower. I'll be moving from a Peak Pro and want to make sure its a step up, not down or to the side!

Veritas629,
Reactions: LesPlenty

felvapes

I'm considering the same purchase as the OP: one of the ballers. Leaning towards the B2 for a handful of reasons. I'm confident it will be good with flower and I can deal with the small risk of combustion after several years with a SSV. Can anyone with 1st hand experience comment on how well it dabs: flavour, cloud density, and ease of use. Just standard dabs, not double deckers with flower. I'll be moving from a Peak Pro and want to make sure its a step up, not down or to the side!
A peak pro will be better for dabs than a B2

Vaporware

I agree, FlowerPots are great and they work for flower and concentrates, but since the concentrate vapor path goes through the heater it isn’t a step up from good dedicated dabbing solutions. For dual use though, or for people who mostly use flower, they are a great option.

If you wanted to get that style of desktop just for flower though, I’d also check out the Phase 3 Z8:

The first batch isn’t ready yet, but I ordered one. If it’s as good as I hope it should be my top recommendation out of the “ballers”. :)

feralcomprehension

Qualified Observer
Can anyone with 1st hand experience comment on how well it dabs: flavour, cloud density, and ease of use. Just standard dabs, not double deckers with flower.
Shitty, ime. To be fair, I'm new to dabs (me n flower have a ltr; decades) and not conceptually sold on concentrates yet (well, hash n I have been tite in the past)...
Kind of hard to get the temp right; what the display shows isn't the dish temp.
Easy to make a god awful mess. Drop too big a dab and it bubbles over coating the post getting underneath the dish and gluing the nut and dish in position.
Carb cap is expensive, clunky, required for the B2, and fits nothing else.
You said you're not interested in double deckers; that's the main point of the B2. It's compromised for dabs so you can have flower at the same time. Imo it's compromised for flower so you can dab at the same time. Took about a day and a half of comparing B2 to B1 to determine the B1 was right for me.
I'll also say I'm over cannabis hardware. The machining quality is only ok (that pax spoon is a fucking joke) and the lack of design elegance in the shovelhead is irritating AF; I hate cleaning it. (And fuck a $6 screen while I'm ranting; the rad-cheaper herbo TI ones from @VGOODIEZ fit and function just as well.)

Top Bottom