Considering a Flowerpot B2

felvapes

We are talking an Ali Express product here, where the manufacturers may not be working with the quality if Ti needed or may use processes that leave stubborn residues that shouldn't remain (and likely aren't too healthy to heat and inhale).

Might I suggest the Ignore User functionality if the forum? It had made this thread much more palatable for me.

Life is too short for people who think they know better than you but don't have any direct experience with the device in question. Especially ones that then double down and accuse your reports of your direct experience of being due to bias.
Yea except you aslo like everyone who ignored @LesPlenty review and experience chose to ignore the rest of my post

He ran down the pinky and anything that isn't CH
That can't be factual - besides my experience there are many many people that have different feedback on allll those other vapes mentioned

So the same obtuse way of looking at things as you imply I was using - so are you...

On a side note - the washer on the B2 improving function - that's thermal mass yea?... More head enclosed to improve function?....
Like some others ..

Gotta love ballers all round
I haven't found one I don't like
I've found ones I like better than others
But they are all balling so far

Great tech

ldta

Glad you could track down those links.
Update: I had mixed, but generally positive results with the washers.

The thicker washer that was recommended for a shovelhead stand has a very large hole in the center...much bigger than required for a 14mm shovelhead. No big deal...still works-just would be cooler if it was a perfect fit. Maybe I bought the wrong size? It handles the heat well.

The washer meant to replace the dab dish is actually perfect. Fits great, inexpensive, and looks good too. The only downside is that it interferes with the operation of the carb cap (the little holes are blocked by the washer).

You can still use the carb cap though by strategically lifting the edges of the cap to let in air as desired. It gives you very accurate control over exactly how much air you want to let through. One more technique for the ritual. :)

(edit: I hope it is clear above that I was referring to the carb cap, not the B2 nut. The washer does not interfere with the head unit function at all.)

I was previously running the B2 at 666 at the PID, but now I'm down around 640 and it might even still be hotter than before. I'll keep playing with the temps.

Some pics:

Texus

Update: I had mixed, but generally positive results with the washers.

The thicker washer that was recommended for a shovelhead stand has a very large hole in the center...much bigger than required for a 14mm shovelhead. No big deal...still works-just would be cooler if it was a perfect fit. Maybe I bought the wrong size? It handles the heat well.

The washer meant to replace the dab dish is actually perfect. Fits great, inexpensive, and looks good too. The only downside is that it interferes with the operation of the carb cap (the little holes are blocked by the washer).

You can still use the carb cap though by strategically lifting the edges of the cap to let in air as desired. It gives you very accurate control over exactly how much air you want to let through. One more technique for the ritual. :)

(edit: I hope it is clear above that I was referring to the carb cap, not the B2 nut. The washer does not interfere with the head unit function at all.)

I was previously running the B2 at 666 at the PID, but now I'm down around 640 and it might even still be hotter than before. I'll keep playing with the temps.

Some pics:

Looks great. Yeah, I really only use my carb cap for double deckers so never worried about that combo.

Texus,

ldta

I think I read this in the main CH thread, but I do like the extra weight. Feels more substantial in your hand.

ldta,

felvapes

For what it's worth I have a Chiroma from B2cvape on AliExpress to compare to my other ball vapes and I honestly think it is extremely good value for money
The agate balls are junk and shouldn't be used, they taste bad and break under heat - they sell ruby now and cheaper then most others
I swapped the disc out for a mesh screen for better airflow and I put a screen in the top so I could fill it and not have balls above the coil as well as below
I stretched and then wound the coil tighter to friction fit the centre post
Iso cleaned everything and did a 940 burn off run to clean - you could visibly see it burn some left over oils off
Once it started to get a bit of colour change I tuned the temp to 620
The thing tastes fine after cleaning and using ruby - it extracts pretty much identical to my other Ti ballers
Hits hard, big clouds, has great airflow and good flavour
I can tell a slight difference in taste and that is the SS screens I added (I recognise it from others vapes)

It could have some improvements and no balls below the coil etc
But it works, clouds and tastes like a baller
Hits hard and extracts well
The Ti has changed the same colours in the same places in the same order and manner as my other Ti ballers (Taroma and Taroma lite) so I am pretty sure it is real titanium

At this price it is very competitive and a great budget way to get a baller - especially if you have your own PID
IMO/IME

I'm not trying to start any shit, just coming back to give my experience after owning and trying and comparing side by side with other ballers

I think all ballers are great and every one I have tried I liked and has its own little signature including my diy ones
This is just another great suggestion for those on a budget who are looking at such a design

Honestly I am impressed by the Chiroma and what a price
Happy vaping people

EDIT
when I did the burn off I first did one with half the head on the coil and no balls
Then I filled it and screwed together and did another burn off of the whole head
This was to get anything from inside burnt clean too

Last edited:
Top Bottom