• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Combustion Confessional

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
I occasionally smoke. It's usually only when I'm offered it with friends, and I don't have a vape on me.
It's a very rare occurrence. Maybe once every few months.

Tranquility

I mentioned it as a random thought, but cleaned up my old house this weekend and found a stash of stuff. Part of that was stuff was a bong. I found an old box vape I never could make work 15 or so years ago and had that going like a chimney because I now understood the process the other day. But, there was this bong just sitting there today and I decided to see...flashback to 'nam kinda thing. (As a metaphor. I've avoided all war fighting personally.)

I must admit to forgetting just how much of a rush you can get with a solid hit from a bong. "B-O-N-G!!" indeed.

My mouth tastes terrible and I think I'll not repeat the process and will probably give the bong away to a buddy.

Oh look, that nice wooden dugout I used to use when I wanted to sneak a quickie. I wonder....

Ramahs

I mentioned it as a random thought, but cleaned up my old house this weekend and found a stash of stuff. Part of that was stuff was a bong. I found an old box vape I never could make work 15 or so years ago and had that going like a chimney because I now understood the process the other day. But, there was this bong just sitting there today and I decided to see...flashback to 'nam kinda thing. (As a metaphor. I've avoided all war fighting personally.)

I must admit to forgetting just how much of a rush you can get with a solid hit from a bong. "B-O-N-G!!" indeed.

My mouth tastes terrible and I think I'll not repeat the process and will probably give the bong away to a buddy.

Oh look, that nice wooden dugout I used to use when I wanted to sneak a quickie. I wonder....

Funny. I still occasionally buy glass pieces intended for combustion to add to my collection, even if I don't expect to get much use out of it, just to add the art to my collection. I have at least a coupple of glass pipes that I've never used because I bought them after I quit smoking.

C No Ego

my last bout of combustion actually involved mugwort LOL ... I tried vaping it and no vapor at all so then used one of my vape bubblers to then combust it ... if I want some now I just make tea with it instead . but yeah , when a friend offers the pipe I point to the vape and just look at him ...

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
It will stink for ever if you do it :(
It got cleaned and is back to normal. Don’t you worry about me! Glass doesn’t hold smell the gunk does. Clean the gunk and your good to go. I combusted out of the same 18” bong for 10 years and I still use it today only for Vaporization and it has zero combustion taste or smell. Alcohol, PBW, Simple Green, and vinegar are all in my cleaning arsenal. Give them a try they work great.

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
Been a little while. Had something of a slip :disgust: After receiving some bad dog related news and feeling crappy after my second vaccine I broke down and bought a pack of cigars :shrug: I don't deal well with stress and I was despite............ I'm so ashamed :disgust: But my sins continue cause I figured in for a penny in for a pound and I smoked some batch bowls, yep I'm a bastard ! But the smoking didn't do alot for me, I spent a day smoking bowls but never recaptured the magic smoking had on me? Instead it reminded me of when I was switching and how it felt like it was missing something. Smoking still has more initial intensity but it's not like it's by a mile but the high felt one demential and flat. I'm so use to vaping and what it feels like, smoking feels almost alien 👽 now. So I did go back to vaping my weed without issue but I'm still finishing off the pack of cigars so I'm no saint :cuss: wish I could say I only had one puff and was totally discussed but smoking is still very familiar to me but I don't think I'll buy another pack till after my dog has been put down, I already see myself crumbling. C'est la vie huh?

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
I used to cheat for the first 1-2 years after I started vaping.
During the 3-5 years, something snapped in me. I physically get sick and throw up nearly instantly!

It is somewhat comical, especially as I was a pack a day smoker for many years.
I don't even fuck around with a smoke anymore. No joy to be found for me. YMMV.

Ramahs

I don't combust cannabis anymore.

But I do still have a small tobacco pipe collection, and a couple tins of my favorite tobaccos.

Once in a while every couple of months or so I'll be in the mood and I'll pull out one of my briar pipes and enjoy a bowl.

But not cannabis. I vape my cannabis.

Morty

I got a free pre-roll w/ some CBD I ordered from WNC. 1st time I've smoked a joint in well over a year.

NOPE!

Finished almost all of it, but it was a fucking chore. Just tastes like ass now.

Even just 6 months ago, I would still occasionally close a night time sesh w/ a pull off a one hitter, but besides the taste, it started to feel like it was cutting into the vape high, which I didn't like, so I ended up trashin' it.

Coming up on 2 years tobacco free too. That was the big one for me. When I first joined in 2016, I would go back and forth trying to quit. 3 months on, 4 weeks off. 2 months smoking, 2 months not, etc. etc. It wasn't until I tried nic salts that I was finally able to quit the analogs for good. Got off the nic salts at the end of last year, and if I have any kind of nicotine craving, I use a nicotine toothpick. I'm averaging 1 toothpick every 2 days! Not bad!

So fucking nice (relieved) to finally have that cigarette monkey (demon) off my back.

Fuck it (combustion) before it fucks you. 👻

Morty,
Reactions: Ramahs
Top Bottom