• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Collyland Aromatizer (formerly Vapbong by Art of Vapor)

Jaxels (jaxelsart)

Manufacturer
Hello dear ones. I somehow screwed up the access with the old account. Yes, I can fix that. The email address was no longer correct, so I could not activate our old profile.

Most of you have noticed it by now. We stopped working with Collyland last week. This does not mean that we stop. The passion is too great for that. We can now take orders again and focus on the real thing. We will open a thread here in the next days. (that just goes like this, doesn't it?) In the meantime, feel free to join us on Telegram. From the channel jaxels art comes the channel Vapbongs. There we will keep you up to date on what we have in stock and at what prices. You can also contact us at any time via email jaxelsart@yahoo.com.

We will be here more often in the future. Promised.

Ps, we have a lot of new ideas in our head.

Have a nice weekend.
Janine

DonMarteng

Good thing they sold me a B-Stock for double the price a week before with this "great" forum code they posted here.
The quality of the one I received was really bad compared to my OAB, it had white pimples on it and some of them on top are so sharp it tickles your lips when you try using it. Wasnt even supposed to be a B Stock in the first place.
If I read it right all their vapes will be build in Portugal again, but no idea by who if the former manufacturers are leaving the sinking ship.
Also no explanation on the splitup , who do we support now? What is happening???
Hope to see everyone individually evolve from this but I have a bad feeling regarding "Collyland" after Daniel will be gone.

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I had already decided the bandit was my preference so I have three different versions of that, but it is indeed really hard to pass up a standard b stock for under $200 shipped to the US (seems like not much more for a stock either) amazing deal 50% on top of 30% like the old days with the crazy 420 and Black Friday sales... I wonder if that means jaxel have stayed in Portugal after all?? Felix still in Germany, Daniel done in Hungary???

DaVapeGuy

Anyone know how safe it is to vape out of ceramic?

Read different things about it, any insight is appreciated!

DaVapeGuy,

coolbreeze

I had already decided the bandit was my preference so I have three different versions of that, but it is indeed really hard to pass up a standard b stock for under $200 shipped to the US (seems like not much more for a stock either) amazing deal 50% on top of 30% like the old days with the crazy 420 and Black Friday sales... I wonder if that means jaxel have stayed in Portugal after all?? Felix still in Germany, Daniel done in Hungary???
I really can't justify a second one (besides, I love my OG Pagoda), but holy crap it's tempting!

Hope this all ends up with everyone on their feet and a strong vapbong company(ies). Rather see a Vapman ending than a Lotus.

Anyone know how safe it is to vape out of ceramic?

Read different things about it, any insight is appreciated!
We're all alive. Cough, cough.

DonMarteng

So I received a message from Daniel/collyland and he cleared things out immedialtly.
Im sorry for any doubts in customer service or this company, it seems I got a B Stock on accident and they offer me anything to make up for it.
I will give my "faulty" Vapbong away to somebody I know who is in medical need of a vape, so it will be in good hands and help.
Hope everyone involved in this project will have a smooth transition into their new future plans :)

Shit Snacks

Also, @Shit Snacks , it would seem Jaxel have stayed in Portugal, I follow their insta and telegram and their workshop has stayed the same, only now they’re releasing some super crazy beautiful glazes.

Yeah that's what I thought too, looked like their same setup, they are killing it as per usual, thankfully they will stick around!!

So there was a lone strawberry sundae b stock sitting in the classic section earlier, added it to my cart and I am ready to check out, someone else got it as I continued to deliberate seems though... The page says out of stock and it is removed from the store, however it is still in my cart and I am still able to complete checkout, but I imagine I would get an email afterwards telling me it was a mistake?? Hmm worth a try maybe

Steel28

Yeah that's what I thought too, looked like their same setup, they are killing it as per usual, thankfully they will stick around!!

So there was a lone strawberry sundae b stock sitting in the classic section earlier, added it to my cart and I am ready to check out, someone else got it as I continued to deliberate seems though... The page says out of stock and it is removed from the store, however it is still in my cart and I am still able to complete checkout, but I imagine I would get an email afterwards telling me it was a mistake?? Hmm worth a try maybe
Dont think!!! It's a go time lol

Shit Snacks

Dont think!!! It's a go time lol

You convinced me, however maybe because of time limit, it did get added back into the classic section, seemingly still in my car so thought about it just a little longer, then clicked to check out and it disappeared from my cart and is gone again haha so I'm not sure when exactly I got beaten to it but I did

coolbreeze

You convinced me, however maybe because of time limit, it did get added back into the classic section, seemingly still in my car so thought about it just a little longer, then clicked to check out and it disappeared from my cart and is gone again haha so I'm not sure when exactly I got beaten to it but I did
what an emotional rollercoaster!

the_hexx

Team Hash
Hi, looking to take the plunge but I vape strictly Euro-style hash these days, daily drivers being Vapman and Vong. Would Vapbong be a good option?

Last edited:
the_hexx,
Top Bottom